Itt: Try to act as german a possible

Itt: Try to act as german a possible

pls let us stay

*poops*
*rubs it on myself*

ficki ficki black dicki

Good morning neighbor, what colour was your shit this morning?

rude

Why do Germans get raped so much throughout history?

Raped by Napoleon, raped by Stalin, now raped by Islam.

My wifes daughter is fucked by Mbwebwe and I eat his shit. He wont even allow me to wear socks with sandals.

Heil Hitler!

I hate krauts who disagree with me but I hate other people even more.

>this thread

XD ^^

At least it's not Muslim dicks

I am a Pozzhahnrei. You want to know what that is?

Will "Hole Digging Simulator II" still work if I upgrade to Windows 10?

i thought all black men were cut. on this pic, only one is. what country is this from ?

I'm diligent, hard working and very wealthy.

please explain

TAKBIR!!!!!

Metahahnrei > Rest

>Uncut

It's like you're not even trying to meme properly

Well, let me explain. The normal cuckold only receives a gift from his black glasses: A black child. But the Pozzhahnrei want more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, how I do it. Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a Street Studio intersection where Black train their muscles where the weld shines on her skin and the air is filled with their scent. Since I am already stiff, just thinking it. Sometimes I'm a little in my pants. I get out and ask the blacks which of them has AIDS. then you already know what's coming. One stands out, and we travel together a little further. Then I take a knife and stab it in my
Urethra and rotate it a bit, we call it the "AIDS
-
Dreher "in the cuckold
! Community. Sure, it hurts, but what comes next is easy to cum horny. The Black pushes his massive AIDS infested cock into my urethra and fucks me until we get both. So I got myself have 4 different types of AIDS. This is the first gift. Then we go home, where he fucks my wife. This is the second gift. She has also many kinds of AIDS. Every time she gets pregnant, she gives me a black baby who also has AIDS. This is the greatest gift, to know that my children will infect more white women.

Triggered already, karl?

Nice

Germany.