How many black valkyries are there in Nordic mythology?

How many black valkyries are there in Nordic mythology?

>"white washing" is a problem

WE

>American comics are nordic mythology

MUH

FUCKING

HERITAGE

>her
>black

Stop this. If she's Black then Barack Obama is White.

She is nowhere near white, though?

when you are a mixed race you get to pick and choose whatever minority ethnicity you want

>American comics

Is Annie white?

I don't know, but in Dutch mythology the Walkuren were white as snow.

We also have Witte Wieven, who are local white women, and Zwarte Pieten, who are black men who accompany Wodan (who fused with a Greek Saint) when he comes to bring gifts from Spain.

>that guy who pretends to be foreign to 'fit in' on Sup Forums

Nah nigga, american comics are just trash.

It's a comic mate. They made Balder black even though he's the whitest of all Gods in Valhalla. They didn't do it to offend you, but to get a bigger audience/increasing their sales by attracting black customers.

It was Heimdal, wasn't it?

Also, it's filthy that they should try to push niggers into this.

All of the valkyries that flew on levitating horses over the battlefields during the war of german federalization were natural blondes and fair toned.

Relate your question to a time and place? How about in 1978? I do not know but fit to the time and place that was zero and no redheads or brunettes, and no black hair flew those days.

How's for a controversy -- -- the past has escaped.

Uh huh. And how much do you spend per month on fedoras?

they are trash though

biggest consumer of those comics are americans,there is lot of black americans, making one character black wont make whites not watch it, but will attract many blacks

what is this post

>Brownwashing history

Will she be a social justice warrior too?

Amen brother, not my captain america!

Norse mythology has zero non-whites

Does the Bible even have niggers? Lots of Jews and Arabs though

>Does the Bible even have niggers?
There is one passage that refers to women whoring themselves out in Egypt to men that had dicks with sizes comparable to those of donkeys.

>black

Brown