Immigration in Spain

Spanishbros tell me how can I move to Spain pls

up

SPAIN
P
A
I
N

unemployment is dropping but wait few years when unemployment rate be good and so,you can come here.

What's your opinion about immigrants from Eastern Europe?

>What's your opinion about immigrants from Eastern Europe?
honestly eastern europeans are pretty good but romanians with their mafias have not a good reputation here)

How can i move to belaruse

Dude, just be yourself

you should have some money. you can go to study something about 2000$/year or do business here. or get work, but it will be very hard i think

romanian mafia? hahah. Romania in EU now right? So they can get a job there without problems?

>romanian mafia? hahah. Romania in EU now right? So they can get a job there without problems?
yes we have a lot of them

>romanian

the same thing about ukranians here, 100 000 refugees for 10 mln people country

>Colombia
>172,368

Should be 172,369

good, its cheaper than what i do right now. Problem is i would need to know belaruse language
Then why don't you come here

They have bad reputation because of gypsies and all of them are clasified in the same group (Romanians, Bulgarians, Ukrainians, Poles, Russians...).

>them are clasified in the same group (Romanians, Bulgarians, Ukrainians, Poles, Russians...).
no, dont lie only romanians have a bad rep here

Russian language will be ok bro or you can study in english here
lol but there big difference between romanians, poles and russians

I don't think so, people is so ignorant that clasify all Eastern Euros in the same group.

poles here are top tier by people....look forocoches , all want a girlfriend from Poland, Russia ( never a romanian gf)

>lol but there big difference between romanians, poles and russians
really true dude,

>Then why don't you come here
You don't want me there Manolo. I can't go where I'm not welcomed.

how to find spanish gf guys?

How's life in Spain? Is it a fun/cool country to live in? I don't really care about jobs, but rather about how people act, how the culture is, if people are healthy, happy, beautiful, etc.

>You don't want me there Manolo.
no, here people dislike romanians and moroccans and some afrikans but the rest is ok.

and you speak our language ,only problem with you is you latin band here.

Btw I don't actually plan to move to another country. Just curious, really.

>How's life in Spain? Is it a fun/cool country to live in?
pretty good if you have a job, you can go to beach in summer , music festibals(Ibiza,Monegros and many more),botellons, good people , good weather...

before crisis this country was perfect

how are ecuadorians there? are they troublesome? have you met one?

I live with one, he's cool

>how are ecuadorians there?
good people in general , very peaceful
are they troublesome?
no,only some colombians aand their bands
have you met one?
i had a classmate from ecuador

Either good people or fucking scum, there's no middle ground with them here. It's the same with pretty much the rest of south americans as well.

>How's life in Spain? Is it a fun/cool country to live in?

Fiesta y siesta, all day every day I imagine. Add some drugs and sodomy in the mix and there you have it, the modern Sodom and Gomorrah.

Not gonna lie, it sounds wonderful, desu.

>Fiesta y siesta, all day every day I imagine. Add some drugs and sodomy in the mix and there you have it
fucking meme, , fiesta and siesta? hahaha no

Clearly you're doing something wrong then. I live halfway across the continent and even I've heard about Spanish raves - not including Mallorca - and what they do to people there. Hint: it makes Roman orgies look tame in comparison.

reality: work hard illegaly for a shitty wage and pray if you can even pay your home. unless you know/are familiar of someone who can "help" you. spanish economy is literally a legal mafia.

>reality: work hard illegaly for a shitty wage and pray if you can even pay your home. unless you know/are familiar of someone who can "help" you. spanish economy is literally a legal mafia.
That's the same here family.

literally you have never been in spain dude, here people work around 10 hours, ask a some romanian or inmigrants, here people (northern spain) is a hard work

spain is not mediterranean coast of ibiza and mallorca

i have a lot mistakes sorry for my english but i wish you understand me xd

Good question

Spanish girls are quite gregarious and they don't use to group with non-speakers. Your best chance is to learn Spanish. After that, is just a bit of sweet talk and you got it.

do they speak eng?

No, barely anyone speaks English.
The most you'll be able to do with the language is have a very limited conversation.

Wait until you retire?

You come here, live like an illegal for some years and then you become legal, magically.

You can get free healthcare and education too even if you are a illegal, thanks to the communists in Madrid in Barcelona town halls

This is stupid though, and I would gladly kill every Spaniard so dumb as to give free healthcare to any illegal. I hope some of them are reading me, and I hope we can have a civil war soon and I can choke them with my bare hands, the fucking podemita fat fucks. Want to kill you all, with my bare hands.

why you hate immigrants so much?

He said he hates giving free shit to illegals

i understood, but for some people from very poor countries illegal immigration is the only chance to get chance for good life. And i don't see any problems if they'll have free medicine, it's pretty basic things

¿Cuándo tendremos un buen partido dirigista para combatir las guarradas PPSOEdemitas?
He hates illegal immigrants, nothing said about legal ones. Eastern Euroops have a very good reputation, you guys are hard-workers and, unless gypsy, barely ever get in trouble.
Oh, and you integrate so well in many cases Spaniards cannot tell you apart.
Now, answering your question on how you can get here: just try.
Apply for a VISA and you might get it. Considering we have such a high immigrant population, I'd be surprised you don't get one.
The other way is just entering illegally, as the other user said. This would make me very buttmad, but in a few years you'd get your permit.
The everyday Spaniard won't care that you are illegal if you are hard-working, and young progresshits will be perfectly fine with you because they will feel like they are "saving you from your horrible situation in Belarus".

lol you know here isn't any horrible situation at all. Are spanish sjws think we're living in true dictionarship with Stalin and GULAGs?

And albano-kosovars

>forocoches

Nice people in general

>lol you know here isn't any horrible situation at all
Oh, no, I'm not implying that, what I'm saying is that if you are an immigrant from a country that SJWs cannot place on a map, you therefore must be very poor.
It's the mentality that they are "good people" and that Spain cannot possibly have ANYTHING enticing for foreigners because Spain "is just utter trash".

>Are spanish sjws think we're living in true dictionarship with Stalin and GULAGs?
Spanish SJWs praise USSR, communism, Cuba, Venezuela and inmigrants, they´ll call you idiot for moving to a "poorer" country or something like that

your country is really cool bro ^^ great culture, language and architecture

How are Venezuelans immigrants in Spain ?
I've heard they're pretty anti-chavist, so how did they get along with spanish SJWs ?

They don't mention it

By going back the way you came

Don't come here, we don't want any relation with people outside our borders. We are full of negros, moors and shitamericans, also eastern europe rubbish.
Pic related: immigrants/invaders exterminator

rude

Who the fuck wants to movce to Spain LMAO

Who the fucks wants to move to the christian belt?
This Europe's Miami and cute like Itally.

What a cutie.

You need first to leave the european north korea, after that it will be a lot easier

Not gonna lie man, ROMANIAN is literally an insult and a synonym of thief. And every eastern european is a romanian to us.

That being said it's all just banter, if you treat people well you'll get treated well, and I'm sure because I've seen it that you can have a perfectly happy social life with friends and get girls. About the workplace I honestly don't know if there's discrimination, maybe not if you present yourself properly.

Who do you vote for?

some people just arent meant to have a good life, otherwise we'd lose our life standards here

Normie the country. If you are an autist you would at least get nice weather.

>are they troublesome?
How could they be? All of them are 1,60 and overweight.

wow so much anger...easy dude, you'll get your chance to get rid of them and the moors

That's where they filmed the tower of Joy from GoT isn't it?

Spending millions of dolars on iligals that commit like 90% of the crimes,while taxes are being risen every year is a reason to be pissed

The fiesta and siesta meme only works for tourists who trash everything everyday.

and do you really think you'll ever deport them, because the globalists seem to want you euros dead at all cost, they are making you import hordes of ahmeds and jamals, it's insane

este español
honestamente , el español que se queja de la inmigración pero luego bien que va a fregar platos a londres me toca los cojones, sry mexibro pero todos los españoles no somos iguales

I doubt it. They are here to stay,but still it pisses me off. They just live on welfare,while breaking the law. It is not a matter of racism or Xenophobia,is just trying to enforce the fucking law.

pues así como pasa en todos los países, la corrupción de sus gobernantes los ha jodido de lo lindo, pero eso de dejar que miles de musulmanes y africanos entren a Europa solo "porque si" o "pobrecitos" desfigurará sus sociedades a largo plazo.

Bring some slav qts with you and I'll tell you

but even if they didn't leech off welfare, their birth rates will sooner or later make you the spaniards a minority (a cultural change in the country). Illegals aren't willing to change their ways.