1. You're country

1. You're country.
2. Are you planning to have kids someday?

Kids are expensive pets.

Flag
Yes 2 kids

What happened to Brazil?

Yes.
With your mom.
I'll be ur daddy.

>With your mom.

>overpopulation-ugal

Yes, I'd like two kids, maybe three if I'm able to support them all financially.

I've always wondered if homeschooling is a good option, it stunts the social growth of a child but chances are they'll likely be more intelligent than a child that went through public school.

>if current trends continue, in 200 years poortugal will be the most powerful country on earth

that map is bullshit. Portugal has one of the lowest fertility rates in Europe, well below replacement rate.

No. Society really isn't set up in a way that would allow me to have children. I'm too short to even get a girlfriend. And when I'm done with my education I'll be in my late twenties, and I probably won't be able to afford a home until I'm in my fifties, if ever. I'll be an indentured servant for most of my life. First paying off student loans, and then paying off loans for my home.
How do people afford to live if they have children?

In fucking norway? Fuck off

A tiny one-bedroom apartment costs three million NOK.
Student loans are half a million, probably.
Say I make 200000 after taxes, and spend half of that on living. It'll take the rest of my life to pay off the debts I'm amassing here.

England
I don't want them atm, might change but really not a fan.

>Be the only successful country in the world next to Finland and Prague
>Rest of the world catches up
We should be in the

>A tiny one-bedroom apartment costs three million NOK.
Dude don't rent in big cities.
>200000NOK yearly estimated lifetime earning after tax
You a history major or something?

I'm an antinatalist

Having kids is the most immoral thing you can possible do. It's selfish, the root of all suffering and irresponsible.

If i get sued for alimony here i'll pay the same whether it's one kid or 10. So you can bet i'll put my little dickens to good use.

>Prague
>Country

>forgothowtoabortugal

>1. You're country.
Flag
>2. Are you planning to have kids someday?
Yes, many. Parents had 5. We're all rich and highly educated.

Ignoring how much I loved taking care of my siblings I think it's important to have kids in your country if you support the politics. I don't think we're perfect. But there's a lot of worse places.

I'd rather live in and have kids in Norway though.

1 on the way, possibly thinking about 1-2 more after that assuming we both survive.

Gunna be so fucking poor...

Who is dumb enough to have kids nowadays?

Hopefully.

>Dude don't rent in big cities.
I would like to own my own home. And I don't want to live too far away from a major airport.

>You a history major or something?
I'm studying medicine at the moment.

>Who is dumb enough to have kids nowadays?

Wow, unga bunga land IS capable of change!

Who knew??

Certainly not racial scientists pre 1970's :^)

6-7kidstugal

>The eternal swede wants to fill our pristine vallies and fjords with his cuckoo's chicks.

Wow, what a shock.

Personally I don't want kids, because my life will be better without them.

I don't care about the memes and the bullshit. If I can ride a motorcycle, fly an airplane and work at sea my whole life without fearing that someone will become an orphan due to my personal life choices, I lvie a better life than if I have to obey some bullshit biological imperative.

Fuck getting kids, there's literally no reason for it.

Stop posting maps with memed Portugal

No, I hate them.

Do you actually fly aeroplanes?

Flag
If i have enough money and find someone who i love and want to have kids with then yes. Maybe two. But i wont commit the same mistake as my parents by giving their 3 kid the same fucking first name

Nope.

I already have two cute puppies, why would I get actual human babies who can grow up to become liberal trannies?

Seems you're underestimating what you're gonna earn honestly. Also here there's major tax benefits when taking loans that you might consider.

My parents are both civil engineers (EE and Physics). Their house lone is gone and they're both 55. Despite my dad having been a high-school teacher since maybe 7 years after he was done with school (because he likes teaching ungrateful kids, he's very good. I don't get it). I don't like to talk poorly of my mom but she's under-performing my expectations.
>And I don't want to live too far away from a major airport.
Why this in particular? They live 12 minutes away from the airport (only 80k pop town though, so not particularly major). Doesn't seem that difficult to find something like that. Prices drop rapidly when you go outside the center of cities.
What are you talking about?

Dutch girls are so beautiful. It's such a shame that they distract me so much. Hopefully I'm going to have kids. So...

1. Netherlands
2.yes, 2. Although I know the average Dutch should get at least 7 to save the Dutch beauty

Estland
Yes

Tbh civilization gets people lazy and arrogant. Having kids shouldn't be a choice, it's should be a must for normal, healthy whites. Guess another war will solve that problem soon.

Why are you butthurt?

That retarded NEET Swede is too beta to even talk to girls.

Like I have a choice...

>retarded
>NEET
>Swede
>afraid to talk
>to girls in particular
4/5.
But how did you know?

>Fertilitugal

Ive realized that while the idea of having kids sounds nice the reality is actually terrible

>Pregnantugal
>Childsupportugal

Flag

Nope. At 23, I've realized that I don't know how to raise a child any better than I did as a teenager. I'm almost exactly the same, just more experienced and less compulsive. You'd think after thousands of generations, we'd figure out a perfect way to raise children, but everybody's parents try different approaches and everybody turns out at least a little messed up.

I had helicopter parents and my every need catered to and still did awful things growing up and didn't go to college.

Additionally, with earth's current population, it's terribly selfish to have children. Adoption would be the exception. The other exception is if you're planning to have beautiful white children to combat the mongol tide. Or alternatively racemix to promote racemixing in an attempt to minimize future racial conflict. Not sure which is the "right" thing to do.

condoms

1. Russian Federation
2. I plan to one child

This. I would probably get cucked by the public school system and end up with future super-SJW kids that resent me, just like I clashed ideologically with my ignorant Reagan supporting parents. I will seem just as brainwashed and ignorant to them as they will to me.

I'll end up as someone's crazy grandpa who sits on the front porch all day, polishing my rifle, mumbling things about mudslimes, cucks, etc.

Wut dude.

What is your name? Is it common to give multiple children the same first name there?

That was a nice Joseph.

Can I save it?

All jokes aside.

If everything goes well (praise the gods) I'll try to get one or two kids. But I refuse to seek out paternity before I have a stable economic situation. My children will not grow up like me, unable to attend leisure actvities, go to birthday parties and holidays because their parents couldn't keep their zippers closed until they could support themselves financially.

If I can't honestly and with good faith say that I can support a child until the age of majority using ONLY saved funds, I can't with good conscience create new life.

That's the bar. It's set high for a reason.

Its comon if its like a very common name ( like jose or juan), but aside from that its rare.
My name is gary, my brothers and my dad are also named gary. The thing is that my father named my older brother like that, because its common to name your son the same as you, but when my other brother was born, my parents thought he will resent them if he wasnt also named gary, and the same with me. i would prefer not to be naed like that because everybody laguhs when i tell them we are all named the same. And it has brought other problems too

Yes. Probably 3

that doesn't sit well with non-european countries.

The countries that will have the highest population growth in the decades to come is South Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and possible central America.
And they're all fucking shitholes with ugly people.

So close the borders :^)

It's literally what needs to be done in current year.

All those dystopian sci fi stories about enclaves and extreme disparity? It's the way to salvation, not the alternative to salvation.

Allow only already existing members of "club civilization" to enter and migrate, and keep the riffraff out.

They think they deserve a head start on 400 years of culture and civilization just because they too can buy coca cola and apple products?

They don't deserve it.

I'm not a normie so, no.

unfortunately, our neo-liberal governments don't seem to think so.

all they care about is a more desperate and malleable labour market and subservient populace. taking in refugees is seen as an investment, as well allowing them to pop out 5 kids each.

So you aren't swedish, are you somali?

Sure thing, just God knows when's the right time

>Bants
Sorry, not today.

>fertilugal

Who else would you set to work the grunt jobs when robots earn all the money? Obviously immigrants.

There should be a "10 year indentured servitude" requirement in the post-scarcity/singularity economy, to turn it from a pipedream to a turnkey solution.

The rest of us can shitpost and get free sexbots.

1. Brazil
2. Yes, one.

1. Slovenia
2. No

I'm a 30 year old NEET. My dad has been a NEET for 20 years. The chain must break.

Niger didn't change.

I don't want to bring a kid to this fucked up world. Global warming is already killing the algae and turning it into red tide in our shores.

Yes, six children if I'm wealthy enough to afford it

Do nigers ever change :^)

Area 11

Zero

I actually want to take some out of this world.

I'm never having kids.

>No. Society really isn't set up in a way that would allow me to have children
>Norway

Can someone pls explain Portugal o.O