When I ask a Brit why do Britain need a ceremonial Queen he say to me "for staying Britain". What did he mean by this?

When I ask a Brit why do Britain need a ceremonial Queen he say to me "for staying Britain". What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

It means that the monarchy is the center of all things British and has been for hundreds of years.
In my opinion, they're just a glorified benefits family.

benefits family?

Because Britain, like Belgium and Spain, are not real countries and are only united by their monarchy.

The difference is that Britain and Spain are just one big country (England and Castillia) ruling over a bunch of smaller ones, while Belgium is just two rogue regions from France and Netherlands.

welfare

It means they need monarch too keep Scotland and other colonies aka Commonwealth in angloshphere Nowadays its pretty much retarded cause they are slaves to muricans and cant even leave EU without their permission.

>"for staying Britain"
Then why did they pick a German family..?

desu they never really had English kings

>center

Fuck off yank

>benefits family
They literally own the country.

HAROLD GODWINSON, SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT

>god """"""win""""""""son

Anglo-Saxon are a Germanic people so the Queen is of German heritage, but so is the British people (except Welsh).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

hitler

They literally don't

its their tradition

They do though, at least in theory.
I mean they literally own the government ffs, and the Queen is sovereign and ultimate lawmaker.

>They do though, at least in theory.
It's not true. The royal family owns many lands, but not all of the country. Not even close.

>I'm going to tell you about how the government works in your own country
They don't won the country. They do fuck all.

Revenues from private land forfeited to the government exceeds allowances. The government would be worse off if the queen wasn't the head of state