/v4/

to shitpost, or not to shitpost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8ZPV4C8t04
youtube.com/watch?v=yD81tFM8pIA
ekonomika.idnes.cz/kefir-s-podobiznou-hitlera-jde-do-obchodu-fp7-/ekonomika.aspx?c=A160520_184250_ekonomika_fih
youtube.com/watch?v=gviofDcypzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Toastsütő

I want to watch Vikings S4 but i just can't force myself to get past first episode. It got boring af imo

it's TÓSZT you cockmongrel!

magyar cigany

toastmelegszendvicssütőapparátus

s04 is pretty stale imo

>Polish intellectuals
youtube.com/watch?v=N8ZPV4C8t04

>watching any show beyond S3

I noticed that shows just can't handle the convoluted plotlines they themself build.

They also 90% of the time lose their original appeal or tone, and become streamlined TV shit.

Where could I get a free (Physical) Bible?

church?

It's basically completely unintelligible.
Grammar might be similar, but as far as words go we only have a few ones that are similar enough that you see how they might be from the same origin.
The relation between Finnish and Estonian is probably more similar to that between Slovak and Polish. Hun-Fin is probably more along the lines of English-Russian

Game of Thrones is still good because you got like 15 stories, so if one of them gets boring you just wait 5 minutes until it switches to the next one, they used the same tactics with LOTR, plus you at least got some ultimate goal and grave enemy, there is some conflict and some progress in that conflict.
Vikings last series was stupid, they are creating artificial forced conflicts (Floki x Athesltan again, Rollo x Ragnar AGAIN) and the one main conflict (conquering Paris) wasn't even well done, they haven't built it up, just "we here, we siegin nao"

holy shit the amazing czech autist is streaming
youtube.com/watch?v=yD81tFM8pIA

I have my limits and that kid is one of them. Keeps popping up my fucking youtube but i ain't gonna click that shit

just by a used one in an antikvárium

>Game of Thrones is still good
just don't let Sup Forums see this

what is case of protest

I've got one in Prague

>hurr they don't follow the books anymore
its still entertaining enough for me to get hooked on it and forget about my growing wisdom teeth, idgaf about Sup Forums opinion

>Game of Thrones is still good

debateable

compare GoT Season 1 to it today and it's barely even a shadow of what it used to be.

Just what I said, also counts for GoT, it's now a streamlined corpse of a show, that only lives off the writing that went into it already. there hasn't been a well written episode or original arc since season 3

>compare GoT Season 1 to it today and it's barely even a shadow of what it used to be.
you could say the same about the books tho

Kecsöp vagy kecsáp?

vagy kecsup?

If you read the latest preview chapter, or in the middle in SoS, and then one from AGoT, sure you notice differences, there's decades between them, but overall the narrative is consistent and about level in quality.

Kecsáp

nem,mégis inkább kecsap.

>tfw maturita on monday
just kill me

that's what you get when you watch let's play videos
my feed is filled up with diy videos to a point that I don't know what normal people watch
I agree
now I watch it only to see how much shittier it can get (and it does)

gyertek inkább inni,
Pécs, magasház, én fizetek

Now that you're saying, yea.

De Budán vagyok és nincs autom...

I just realized how much does the "recommended" section at youtube say about me and my hobbies

ekonomika.idnes.cz/kefir-s-podobiznou-hitlera-jde-do-obchodu-fp7-/ekonomika.aspx?c=A160520_184250_ekonomika_fih

>Bleach
>Naruto
>Baron

this person calls others pleb

19:59 kelenföld-pécs

bazd meg én odamegyek de ha átbaszol..

Kiskorsó 9kor peti

Bleach is actually good you GenericIncestAnime#87 watcher

I was thinking of doing GoT marathon some time soon, maybe i will see then.

Its fun to see how my facebook pleb friends are now catching up and going "whoa GoT, winter is cumming amirite xD". I know a girl that unironically painted her new flats walls with house sigils and their words and shit.
It feels like some people only appreciate things that 90% of the world does. I bet she wouldn't even consider reading another book if she got it in her hands raw before the series came out.

>leauge
>anime
>some autistic tabletop game
>nerdcubed

yeah, it says you're cancer

Kiskorsó sörnapok miatt karszalagos

I never watched Naruto, youtube keeps forcing it on me for some reason though. And i never even heard of Baron.

Post your recommended section, faggot

Temple bar, Norrebro, 20:00

insecurity is radiating from her. latching to popular only fandoms

>I know a girl that unironically painted her new flats walls with house sigils and their words and shit.

Why does the Czech republic use the flag of Czechoslovakia?
I though both Czechs and Slovaks hated Czechoslovakia (atleast thats what i got from Sup Forums and Sup Forums)

because czechs are lazy fags

looks better than yours you plebe autist anime nerd.

GoT has been attracting Normie trash masquerading as "Nerd Culture" from day one

seba died on police station
r. i. p. seba

nobody hates ČSR irl desu

>says the faggots who tried to steal that flag

because Poland stole Bohemian flag and Czechoslovak flag was too good to throw away

>forget to post it

10 éve kiskorsó törzsvendégként ide kényszerültem

>hehe it is so good and patrician, but i can't be bothered to post it for you plebs h-hehe

>I though both Czechs and Slovaks hated Czechoslovakia (atleast thats what i got from Sup Forums and Sup Forums)
>trusting Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>>hurr they don't follow the books anymore
the biggest problem they have is the writing

>tfw pesti ficsúr

ha odamegyek és elkezdem kiabálni hogy v4 akkor kijössz boxolni?

>free audiobooks for intelectual excercise
>literal conspiracy theories
patrician as fuck desu senpai

>implikálni hogy ti autisták valaha is találkozni fogtok

g-g-guise?

r8

youtube.com/watch?v=gviofDcypzE
they have the best version of the Lovecraft Audiobooks famalam.

meszesi vagy hogy egyből boxolni akarsz? hétig érj ide

>EC
We will run out of bandwith because of Tv companies,so stop using the internet :^)

szántó, de igazából faszom se mozdul meg, ne haragudj
anonnak igazava van túl nagy az autizmusom
meg a vizsgára tanulandó anyag
meg a farkam is

Why are we posting this?

i thought im the only user from pécs desu
im only studying there though

The Problem is not with "not following the books".

The problem is completely raping arcs from the books and shoving them back in as mangled parts that make little to no sense anymore.

melyik kar?
ha pollack villanymérnök akkor beiratok mindent

ttk gazdinfo úgyhogy ez tényleg nem akar összejönni

because cancer

>extra credits
lmau

looks like you like watching interesting sciency stuff, that's a fine way to waste time

Nyehehe bogdánon és kiliánon túl vagy?

Which faculty?

desu I only watched a couple vids 1-2 days ago

nem bazz, Bogdánra tavaly el se mentem, de állítólag rászóltak és már lazább szal idén tuti meglesz
Kilián meg gyújtsa magára az ökofaluját, valahogy csak meglesz az is

do you happen to know how that happened?
did you atleast complain or something?
they could have just used their kingdom banner

p-pollack

I watch all kinds of diy videos
then I start something on my own, realize I have not the right parts and end up having to pretty much invent it from start
>their kingdom banner
>Republic of Poland

>republic of poland
>takes the flag of the kingdom of bohemia
this makes less sense
i wish there was a pole online to explain this

De ugye nem villamosmérnök akarsz lenni?

I wish i could steam videos so we could do /v4/ Game of Thrones marathon together

you can

>Gyűrűfű

infó

There were V4 movie night, there could be V4 GoT marathon

I don't know how and i don't know if its worth putting the energy into googling it since there may be no people wanting it

there's nothing more to be said about him
just
>Gyűrűfű
is enough

ppl dont like the idea, there used to be Sup Forums movie nights made by some pole, and we only had like 10 people every week

the fuck, never heard about it, when how why, what did you watch?

Season 4 is often the best one tbqh

I hope that I am not the only person following Cody's lab

>Sup Forums videos

what a waste of quads
>Bleach
>Naruto
>LoL
Holy shit, are you 14?

comrades we won!

mi a baj a villanyal?

>leafyishere
kys

last year, we watched the new Mad Max, some Polish movie, Krtek etc.
it was on some website, don't remember the name tho

memes aside
Polish flag and Bohemian flags are the same, Poland chose they will use this flag
we chose to somehow include Slovakia (and other parts, in case of other unused flag designs)
Cody is my idol, along with the Primitive Technology Ausie

I did unfortunately click on that vid, bec my bratanki sent it to me to cringe... I regret it