If Brazilians get their shit together, how long would it take for them to become a world superpower?

If Brazilians get their shit together, how long would it take for them to become a world superpower?

Brazil will be superpower by 2030

10 years (or maybe less) economically, 20/25 years culturally/educationally

You sure it'll only take 14 years, bud?

>If Brazilians get their shit together

That'll never happen though, honestly.

Keyword "if"

define superpower

>implying we're not being rapidly downgraded to a commodity exporter as we speak.
>implying the whole point of the neoliberal policies that have being dominant since the 90s isn't to send us back to the 19th century

Brazilian friends, I fell in love with a girl from Sao Paulo (apparently Brazilians can be whiter than me) while she's here for foreign exchange and I want to go see her there sometime this summer. I also plan on going to Acre with her and her dad to trip ball sacks on ayahuasca. What are my chances of being murdered by random favela niggers or a crazed ex boyfriend.

Becoming a superpower is impossible with another nation with 1.5x more population and resources in the same continent. We would only assure our position as a regional power in the best case scenario unless we were to unite Latin America under a single entity.

Massive investments in infrastructure, education, R&D, local high tech and defense industries would allow us to project power over most countries in the world, halfway to superpower status.

>apparently Brazilians can be whiter than me

>Brazilians
>white

Nice try, José da Silva.

You already are bro.

In our hearts you are one.

Brazil is a country that has a lot of potential, and always will.

no i swear, both sides of her family are from Portugal and she's a second generation Brazilian. She's literally paler than a ghost.

>Portugal
>white

>huehuehue monkeys
>superpower

tyrone the only superpower in the year 2030 is going to be India. Just accept it.

Son...

>Portugal
>White

Nice try João da Silva

Why think about it? It's not gonna happen.

>ayahuasca
Never heard of it, seems like spanish
>acre
It's a meme state, it doesnt exist. It's like the bermuda triangle, everybody that went there to explore went missing forever.
>chances of being murdered by random favela niggers
100%
>or a crazed ex boyfriend
Idk, pretty much the same for the rest of the world

>trying ayaHUEasca

I know some dude who did exactly what you intend to do and he's a fucking fruitcake now. Always rambling on about paganism and the occult, he's literally lost his mind.

>implying that one can set foot on Acre and be able to come back afterwards
RIP, my friend.

brazilians shit in bins

I've done psychedelic mushrooms a handful of times and seemed to maintain my sanity. I've never at any point felt any sort of mysticism or spirituality in any aspect of my life and i hope a drug fueled trip on the floor of a native american hut will be seen as pure fun in my mind and not some spiritual awakening.

Ayahuasca is a drink form of DMT. Apparently Santo Daime is the name of the religion that does it, you just get really fucked up on the tea of some roots and you trip balls for hours. As for getting murdered I'd like to hope if i do go to Brazil the girl won't bring me anywhere too dangerous.

>He doesn't throw the used paper in a bin

And that's why you need wetbacks to unclog your toilets.

A celebrity or his/her relative committed suicide allegedly after drinking Ayahuasca.
This shit can fuck you up really hard.
Our toilet paper don't dissolve in water, throwing them down the toilet would only clog that fucker up.

We definitely would have become a superpower by 2030 if The Dilma hadn't happened. We were on a remarkably fast ascension.

>I've done psychedelic mushrooms a handful of times and seemed to maintain my sanity.
So have I, about 10 times.

I don't think they're comparable to ayahuasca. But whatever, go ahead and possibly fuck your life up, I'm just giving my advice.

There was a story recently about an oxford uni student who murdered his friend while high on it.

>implying we have to become a superpower to take over the world

>Be a bunch of Portuguese guys. Go to a primitive land in South America full of indians.
>Kill the men. Have totally consensual sex with the women. A new generation is born.
>Their cultural and biological distinctiveness is added to our own.

>Bring people from Africa.
>Kill the men from overwork. Have totally consensual sex with the women. A new generation is born.

>Abolish slavery. Bring a bunch of Japanese, Arab, German, Italian and other immigrants.
>Everybody has sex with everybody. A new generation is born.

>Population grows exponentially in the 20th century. Start sending migrants everywhere.
>Significant pockets of BR population and culture grow all over the world, and keep growing.
>Start intermingling with the locals...

>mfw my people is the IRL version of the Borg.

chuckled

I'd rather get Brazilified than Islamified/Sinofied тo вe quiтe нoиesт

search your hearts. you know it be true.

Were we?
Yes, we did enjoy fantastic growth rates after the early 2000's recession which also coincided with the beginning of Lula's office as president.
But a significant part of it was due to a healthy world economy which spurred demand for raw resources and commercial agriculture and also because the government stimulated consumption through easy access to credit and tax exemption.
Our exports are becoming increasingly Primary since the end of the Military Dictatorship.

Brazilians are apes and criminals. They'll always be confined to their zoo.

The only way I can see brazil becoming a superpower is fucking aliens uplifting them and then monkeys run around with laser guns.

You and the others will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

The US managed to become a superpower despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of the European immigrants were undesirables in their home country.

>Australia was founded by drunkards, convicts, whores and irishmen
>who's descendants build a better and more liveable society than the one they were booted out from

ironic

Lowlifes in the US were exiled or perished in the woods. In Brazil they could just sit around in the warm weather eating bananas all day and they had all the orangutan pussy they wanted.

Brazilians you need Pedro the second again :DD

Eh? The Founding Fathers were persecuted Calvinists who fled England to the middle of fucking nowhere, undesirables to the Anglican British Crown.
Irish, Germanic, Slavic (mostly Polish) and Italian factory workers migrated to the USA because it was a better alternative to starving to death in unstable and war torn environments, they were low class 'traitors' during the heydays of nationalism.
More or less the same situation for Chinese and Japanese immigrants, who also suffered severe discrimination by the US government and society in general (The Yellow Menace).
And the list goes on...

>Acre
It is as real as the Bigfoot or Loch Ness Monster

T-thanks Colombia. Next time you cannot even kill a bunch of commie guerrilas we will help you, promise.

So, essentially they lived from New England and the East Coast all the way to the Mideast and the West Coast.

As long as it will take India

We lost valuable time in the last decade
Our birth rate already start dropping, if we don't make it in the next 20 years we're fucked when the young to old people ratio gets past critical point

Haha no.

China has the best shot and they are struggling.

Brazil is the country of the future (and they always will be)

Low birth rate countries are generally the best nations.

It's arguable that low birth rates, as long as they are around 2, are the key to making a nation develop quickly.

A few generations, at least.

In São Paulo, very small. The state's murder rate is something like 9.5 per 100.000 (high, but in acceptable levels by the UN) and in the capital something like 9.
In Acre you might get robbed by natives or something, I don't know what happens there.

Not really. Low birth rates are more of a consequence of being successful.
If we want any chance to become successful we need cheap labour to sustain industries and retail.

I expressed myself poorly. We wouldn't have "definitely become a superpower", but we would at least still be a potential superpower.
I never meant to imply we would become THE world's leading superpower - it's silly to deny China and Botswana are the ones with greater chances of that happening -, but we were definitely growing and meant to become more economically relevant...

Why is this thread still active? I already told you huehue monkeys that the only superpower in the year of 2030 is going to be India. No one else. Its time you just accept it.

Btw do you monkeys even have a space program? No? Guessed that. Now go eat a banana instead of posting here. I officially \thread this thread.

Sure. It's not like our industry literally shrinked during the period.
Superpowers are all about shipping out massive ammounts of commodities/raw materials so other countries can make something out of that.

POO

São Paulo is the safest state, and the safest capital of Brazil, believe it or not.
Don't venture into crack slums after dark and you should be fine. Still, try not to show off expensive things in public, just to be safe, it's what I would do.
Acre is probably a myth, but very safe overall and with not many people.
Ayahuasca is fun as hell, and don't listen to retards here, it doesn't fuck you up forever. It's DMT. It's a very fun, mellow trip, that lasts for like six hours.

what use is a space program if half of your country shits on the street?

You think the toilet paper is clogging up the toilet and not the 200g iof solid shit you dumped right into it?

The potential cost savings done by avoiding building toilet facilities is massive, my monkey friend.

This.

How dumb and filthy you have to be to throw your used toilet paper in a fucking bin thinking you're avoiding a clogged toilet.

How I shit and then throw the paper in the toilet and it never got clogged?

>Ayahuasca
STOP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!