What do you prefer:100000 of the brownest and dumbest portuguese/spaniard/italian or 100 of the whitest most...

What do you prefer:100000 of the brownest and dumbest portuguese/spaniard/italian or 100 of the whitest most intelligent greeks in the world.

20 good men.

>100 of the whitest most intelligent greeks in the world.
I would be one of them.

you're literally getting baited by a subhuman shitskin from muslimstan, get serious and start thinking white again.

you're so white and intelligent, roach-senpai

pls be my husbandfu

I am a Greek

No I am a Greek like you.

How is this a question

I am Greek

I am Greek

i am greek

I use always the dark theme.

Thanks for the info, I'll change it

My dad is not fat.

hey stop insulting me, I'm not some fat shitskin from durkastan to catch last boat to berlin

I am a Greek

be whatever you want, just don't mention we two are the same, no fucking durka shitskins is gonna tell me we're the same without throwing a turd at him for being a durka shitskin.
fuck you and your shitskin parents for not abortin all 20 of their children and now leeching off germany

But I am a Greek like you.

shitskin, you haven't replied to not even one of my replies to you in greek, stop fucking shouting i am a greek like some kind of retard.
I kill shitskins like you with my lads from Golden Dawn, I'd wipe the metro station of athens with your shitskin face only to whiten it, don't fucking shitskin me I'll shitskin you like a shitskin shit skinned shitty shit.

I like Greece
best country

i am greek too xaxaxaa malaka

I'll fucking burn you alive so I can pill of your skin and make you somewhat red, I'll fucking hand you from your mutilated dick upside down so people can pass by and say look at the shitskin hanging from his mutilated shitskin.
I skinned shitskins before, I'm lethal.
I'll shitskin you so hard your parents will have to shit on you again to become turkish again.

No I don't want to burn like a jew but we could burn some yahudi children together.

what the bullfucking hell is a jahudi you dumb fucking subhuman Untermensch?

yahudi means jew

i am greek

how should I know what jagudi means you dumb shitskin?
I dont speak shitskin, dumb untermensch