White Latin American thread

White Latin American thread

Today's theme: Would you balkanize your country under racial pretenses?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcvas-BnIS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2kZp5ftBjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>White Latin American thread
>nobody show up

>Argentinia is whiter than the USA
Kek

Give them time.

>Free South Brazil 2016

Not racial but cultural

Freedom for South Brazil from Monkey Dictatorship

I would participate in this thread
But I would probably be hunted down by the federal police for hate crime
See you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora

There aren't sources for Mexico.

Exactly.

Argentina turned out to be white after all.

Yes. They descend mainly form spaniards and italians with some german, slavic and arab minorities. However, there's a sizeable amerindian population in the north and in some parts of patagonia.

That map is incorrect, for starters Mexico is whiter than Colombia and Chile, OP's map is closer to the truth

Whatever. Keep believing that if that makes you happy

I would just remove a pair of states and build a wall around them.

I wanna stay with my american bros, Fuck off EU We are not europeans.

Can I stay here?

>Baja California 0%
>most of Africa and Asia 0%
Bullshit

How is Spain not European?

No nos consideramos europeos ni ellos a nosotros, nunca has oído la frase, Europa empieza en los pirineos?

It's not about whiteness. It's about european ancestry.

I'd say the map is right about asia and africa, but maybe they messed up on baja California as it is whiter than the majority of mexican states.

I have family in Germany and they've tell me that everybody considers Spaniards as Europeans over there what are you talking about?

This is news to me 2bh.

I used to know a German girl online whose fiancé was a typical Mexican, ugly, short and brown, I don't even know how the fuck they met but they were going to make him move to Europe.
You should try luck with German girls mate they have weird tastes.

Noooo seeaaaas maaaalo jajsjsjajjskajsjkjsjajajsjkajska

Pues por lo menos en España no es así, por cierto en España nos importa más Sudamérica que Europa, por lo menos con vosotros tenemos algo mientras que con los franchutes nazis y piratas nada de nada

Hi, so i have been going out with a south american girl for a while now. are they all this kinky and sex crazed?

Are you blind? Most Mexicans are white.

>posting Mennonites

Sad...

I am confused.Is it alway the same argentinian and mexican that fight in these threads or is this a general argentina and mexico thing with different anons?

Are these menonites too faggot?

Same cherrypicked picture everytime.

Nope Tbqh, it's just an internet fight due to football's fags that insult people online. Actually I really like Mexico

Why did you take my (you)??

I like mexico and mexicans too... But this is really autistic and dumb.

OP is an idiot who spams this thread almost every day, and with it those pictures (allways the same)... It's irritating.

PS: Never stole my (you) again piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcvas-BnIS8

thoughts?

Choreadazo el iu, dame todo o te quemo gato.
OP is retarded, actually this is the original map, eventhough it's not very accurate tbqh

Sad

It's probably the same guy everytime, most people wouldn't come and get their asses kicked everytime.

Retarded/10000

That was in Buenos Aires when Germán Garmendia (a faggotuber) was in the book fair.

She's just a little girl, don't blame her

Wtf? The exact same thing happened over here: youtube.com/watch?v=D2kZp5ftBjk

El """"libro""""" se llama 'chupa el perro'???

Que hijo de puta el chileno, que bien la hizo...

Si chupa el perro. Que mierda lo que le toca leer a los niños de hoy.

comprendo ese sentimiento aquí tambien valoramos mucho a españa amigo, la hispanidad es algo fuerte y presente

Wtf that vid? that people were like zombies shouting, crying and running like hell.
Yes, he's making a tour throughout Latin America introducing his new book. Dios entre esto, El Libro Trolls y demás yerbas, la juventud esta jodidamente jodida

Si, ese. Aunque igual no logra superar en autismo al libro del Rubius, dioss mio que manera de robar con eso

Dude and it was worse when rubius and some other fagtubers came a couple of months ago. They almost collapsed the airport.

Pero que chucha. Ive seen some youtuber books but i didnt think they were tha cringy

Wtf?

I know man. That's bullcrap.

Is that your fucking goal with the immigration the world is receiving?

I wish Russia nuked the shit out of you fucking assholes

So the patagonia takeover plan shit is real

fuck you

When I went to study abroad Spaniards saw themselves as Europeans and were rather pompous about it, you are right about the Hispanic feeling though.