r8

10\10

You be you, Aquaman.

CHI

CA

GO

NO

eh

i could "like" Argentina too...but argentine people are so haughty and blatant...

PS Argentina pay your debts

proud Latin American reporting in

Are Canadians and Brazilians a stormy relationship?

DUDE

Already done fagottini

reuters.com/article/us-argentina-debt-idUSKCN0XJ1OO

Sup Forums is the only reason I can think of to justify your hatred towards Argentina, though.
Why would you hate us? Some cousing of your's is probably studying here for free.

>not making the Falklands blue

nope just this thread banter

i quote myself
> argentine people are so haughty and blatant

The map is not the original, in the original one Argentina and the islands are connected by a line

:(

All me. im so lonly

memes aside, your people is actually pretty arrogant and sometimes annoying, and tango is like old reggeaton, and cumbia villera is worst than reggaeton

rasheed

Porteños =/= Rest of Argentina, the rest are not arrogant as them
Most of people here hate cumbia villera, just the negros listen it. Fuck that shit.

Based country
Based taste.

Nope. I hate the US because they're the ones purveying SJW bullshit like legalising drugs, gayshit, and (even worse) trans shit. They're the scourge of the earth. Not to mention their fucking 5 year-old brain-damaged child approach to foreign policy. They've literally fucked the world up, the consequences of their fuckery will be felt for the next couple of centuries.

kek was thinking about that but seemed needless antagonistic especially since argies on here don't really care that much

Just personal, don't generalize for all Argentinians

I can't really hate a country.

is just that i hate a lot of things that come out of Argentina, idk, maybe Taringa ruined that country for me

politics aside

Kinda edgy m8 :3

I never get the whole idea of what you people mean by 'arrogant'. Is it just saying "Argentinean X thing is the best" or "Argies are the best at doing X"? Beacuse every country does that.
Maybe or accent doesn't help either. It does sound more eloquent and (and thus arrogant) I guess.
Anyway, just like the other user said,most of our bad stereotypes are porteños fault. They are the ones who travel and they represent a great deal of Argentine population, but not all of it.
But hey, what would Sup Forums be without it's stereotypes?

Sorry but the rule for Uruguay is that Brazil and Argentina must always be at least bright green

aw you just dislike us, thats lovely

That's the point
Internet =/= real life

Although there's discrimination (like every country), that's mainly to Illegal immigrants (Bolivians and Paraguayans). We don't hate nobody (except US, there're mixed feelings). the matter's that there are a lot of faggots on Internet and, because of football, they insult every people of each country.

It's hard not to like the Americas (besides Bolivia of course)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnzOOPq7I9s

WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE US COLOMBIA

kill villeros, kristina, macri, trash tv, cumbia and porteños and I give you a love. no homo.

only bc you are surrounding by shit

>kill macri
heresy

What should Brazil give up then?

Do you unironically hate us? Or is it just the people you come across on the Internet?
Is it beacuse of the war?

corruption politics, favelas, drug lords etc you get the point

I'm not giving up of who I am to be loved. I don't need a toxic relationship like that.
I'm a independent Brazil that don't need no Uruguay.

Please post proof Brazil. For the keks

I like your autism m8 :) very informative

only rated countries i've met enough people from to not be talking out of my ass

>malvinas in red
>"viva peron"

based

yes, you are, some caribbean countries are better than some SA countries

I so sorry, but we are done Brazil

Entertaining post lad.

las malvinas son britanicas :3

>and porteños

the only reason people hate us is because we are rich, but I swear to god, is because we just work harder than people in Uruguay, Mendoza, and the other provinces. It's not undeserved.

have you met an ecuadorian?

Hello fellow seafarer

las malvinas son argentinas :3

>Dom Pedro II did nothing wrong
he did something very wrong: he quit

yeah a bunch, i didn't really get along with them too well.

but if i hurt your feelings i can change my vote :3

>even germans hate Bolivia

I watch novelas because of the women.

EL ParaguayANO, porque tu apoyas un gobierno que casi erradicado tu gente? Donde esta tu alma balcanica????

You're welcome

why is this an image macro haha

Maite Perroni was my telenovelafu since Cuidado con el angel. She's 33 and she's only getting sexier. Carrrrrrrrrramba, I would do unspeakable things to her

Tell me more about these countries

no, it's because you're arrogant bunch of dicks

I was curious. How did you came to meet them?
I love france i just wanted to be loved back :/

we won nam bud. great arguement tho