Brazil thread - Let us meet Brazilians

Why is Brazil such a fascinating country?
Brazilian immigrants are usually very educated, loyal and trustworthy. It also seems that they are devoted to the Catholic Church. They may suffer from economic crisis and unemployment but they never lose their optimism and I believe that this trait is a true blessing. "Order and Progress" is also a noble motto and can be found in their structured work ethics. In all honesty, every Brazilian group member I have met contributed on a highly productive level. I wish we had more Brazilians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPJzkiPLbos
youtube.com/watch?v=ipM8KNYZLEU
youtube.com/watch?v=tmJ0tzAZ4aM
youtube.com/watch?v=oowBXzfcl90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cuck

High level bait

you know what you need to do

lol. weak b8 m8 try harder

The problem with brazilians is that we are easily corrupted by power... And usually, it's those with no ethics or honor whatsoever that are in positions of power.

Also, brazilians have deep respect for our institutions. Brazilians love the State, but not the government. That's why we need to 1. take down the current system and 2. establish a better one (preferably, monarchy).

Easy to say from the other side of the Atlantic.

G-germany i-i..

That's because you're only looking at upper middle class kids that have enough luxuries supporting them that they can spend time not only to learn german, but to have the resources to move there. The average brazilian is much closer to, or even worse than the internet stereotype.

>The problem with brazilians is that we are easily corrupted by power... And usually, it's those with no ethics or honor whatsoever that are in positions of power.

>Also, brazilians have deep respect for our institutions. Brazilians love the State, but not the government. That's why we need to 1. take down the current system and 2. establish a better one (preferably, monarchy).

>tips fedora

you are the reason Brazil is kill

What is the Brazilian internet stereotype? The only negative one that comes to my mind is huehue or BR?

Also we have plenty of lower class people, too

youtube.com/watch?v=TPJzkiPLbos

>le ebin fedora meme

O que caralhos o meme do fedora tem a ver com ser monarquista? Além disso, não estou tirando coisas do cu, estou falando coisas provadas e fácil de observar. O brasileiro lambe as botas do estado mesmo.

Great country with a lot of culture, food, landscapes, nice people and hot women

best ally

>>le ebin fedora meme
>projecting
>speaking portuguese

>That's because you're only looking at upper middle class kids that have enough luxuries
What about the BR posters on Sup Forums? Are they upper middle class?

why do Brazil has so much self hating fags?

There are a lot of poor favelados on the general, they don't post outside that thread though.

I'm speaking portuguese because our discussion has little to do with the thread's topic.

I'm poor but i don't consider myself a "huehuehue" kind of brazilian

Yes. You can tell because all of them are right-wingers. They believe in a meritocracy and so on, while all of them only got to where they are because of their money and family ties/connections (cronyism).

Yeah... right winger here...

I'll study in a top university in Britain and I'm pretty rich desu...

My grandparents were German so yeah...

>Are they upper middle class?
It's hard to speak a foreign language here when you`re poor. So that alone is a very good indicator of which economical class we might belong.

This is a proxy thread, I refuse to believe a german would actually give a fuck.

Lower middle class here. I don't own a car.

OP is German. I can see his state flag addon

I'm poor, my money goes to rent, food, prostitutes and my hobbies - as to play the guitar

Buy a fusca, I traded mine for an expensive car to get girls and I regret every month when I need to pay bills.

> german poster talking about Brasil
> post ends in 7

Not again...

Shitty country, great music (Except all that Jungle funk or whatever it's called)

>Brazilian immigrants are usually very educated, loyal and trustworthy.

Criminals, drug dealers and prostitutes.

>It also seems that they are devoted to the Catholic Church.

Nominally only. No ones goes to church except for old people.

>They may suffer from economic crisis and unemployment but they never lose their optimism and I believe that this trait is a true blessing.

It's called nationalism and it destroyed many nations throughout history.

>"Order and Progress" is also a noble motto and can be found in their structured work ethics.

"Order and Progress" are the last thing that comes to mind when i look at Brazil.

>In all honesty, every Brazilian group member I have met contributed on a highly productive level.

Stockholm syndrome.

>I wish we had more Brazilians.

No you don't.

FUCK OFF VIRA-LATA

>Also we have plenty of lower class people, too

Brazil is the shittiest country on earth with oligarchs and highest inequality on earth.

Germany is the greatest country on earth with most intelligent people on earth, most well educated people on earth and most noble people on earth.

>tfw all of this is true

señoras y señores, el vira-lata

>Brazilian diaspora

What's the deal with crime in Brazil?

I want to explore the northeastern region around Campina Grande. How likely is it that I will be murdered? Mugged?

>How likely is it that I will be murdered?

70%

>Mugged?

100%

Why tho? I'm just hanging out, why kill me and be rude?

Because we're poor and if we don't mug we die.

yes, we truly are a great country

you're pretty nice too when not trying to genocide other nations, germany

That's the city I was born! I'm from campina grande... lived there all my childhood.
We have the dangerous neighborhoods such as pedregal and ramadinha, but during the day the city is pretty ok. Would not recomend walking alone at night though.
You can also visit the capitao, joao pessoa. I live here now. It's a beatiful city. I can show you around and have sex with you if that's ok.

Nice proxy, Uelintom.

Cool! Let's do it!

>and have sex with you

SLUT! STOP BEING SO EASY TO GRINGOS! YOU BITCH!

Cool, are you here already? Or you're just planing to visit in the near future?
Also, ihope you remember I have a penis.

ALSO we have not done one single revolution in order to complain how the state treats us. 2013 was a façade organized by left-wing parties and people that had no idea why they were rioting for.

Sou um viadinho, seu burro lesado. Rachada nao vem no canal de quatro.

I want to visit in a year. But I don't want to die. So I don't know. It would be nice to get to know a local, though.

How did you learn English

>northeast

why not just visit subsaharan africa or some SEA country? at least there you'd be safe, while enjoying the same kind of thing (a poor shithole)

Because I have a weird obsession with Northeast Brazil and want to experience it.

Alguém quer conversar? Responda com skype que adiciono.

Thanks Brazil for my fap tonight

You won't die. It's not that dangerous here. The crimes happen mostly at poor neighborhoods, with people involved in drug dealing. You might get robbed if you expose yourself to somehow dangerous scenarios that first worlders would think of as daily and casual: walking with your cellphone on your hands, instead of keeping it in the pockets, dressing to richly, walking alone in late night, those types of things. Northeast is poor, but the touristic cities are prett chill and beautiful. You won't regret. Besides, dolars are worth gold here now. You will feel like royalty. And brs tend to treat gringos far too well as we still have some inferiority complex about the northern countries.
I was sold as a sex slave to a italian man who took me to great britain when I was 7. He toured me throughout europe selling my body to the highest bidders, until puberty took the best of me.
Just kidding, i studied English at a private school for 7 years.

Nai tenho skype. Quer falar aqui?
Tu é gay? Vamos falar viadagem?

Tá louco pra dar esse cu, ein viado?

Thanks for the info man. Brazilians are alright

Louco. To na seca. A seca mais seca. O chão do sertão é mais úmido. Posta tua pica

>It's not that dangerous here.

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHUHEAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAEUH

More videos like this please

youtube.com/watch?v=ipM8KNYZLEU

E nao é. Eu moro aqui eu posso falar. Tu mora onde filho da puta? Tu sequer sai do teu quarto pra saber como é tua cidade?
Vai chupar a gala seca dos pentelho do cu da tua mae nojento

>lying this hard just to attracts tourists

Brazil will never EVER be a tourism destination! Deal with it.

Sua habilidade de argumentação é realmente impecável, estou impressionado.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmJ0tzAZ4aM
youtube.com/watch?v=oowBXzfcl90
fucking love brazil