Serious speaking

Serious speaking...

Why is America so based? Not even Australia do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Freedom of religion is a constitutional right
>Ban the practice of a religion

Does this just ban shari'a courts. Not a bad idea desu

You don't have the freedom to force religious laws on others

>sharia law
>law
>separation of church and state

But Shariah law is anti-democracy

sharia law is banned australia wide, we follow common law

Christians do it all the time

You don't need sharia to practice Islam. Otherwise the Muslims in Turkey or other secular countries would be screwed.

What? Show me an example.

They used to do it. Now mormons are the ones who try to do it (but they are christians at a point as well), but it's only like "pls join us pls", not direct forcing.

>Washington
How can one state be so based?

This doesn't make sesnse. Sharia law is a legal system, in what sense is it banned? Is the sharia system used in courts in the other states? In Quebec we use Napoleonic law and English Canada they have common law, I think these are the only systems allowed here.

Then it's not forcing at all.

That being said, the states that ban sharia law are pretty silly. The U.S. Constitution pretty effectively prevents a Muslim takeover. And the number of Muslims in and coming to the U.S. is so small that they could never hope to change our laws.

>expecting state legislatures not to pass retarded 'red meat' legislation they know has no bearing on reality

How do you even ban sharia law? Either you have it or you don't.

It's banned in the sense that it can't be used for settling matters even in special courts that aren't part of the government's judicial system, I suppose.

So it's just symbolic then. In Quebec we have a language office which banned the word "pasta" from Italian restaurant names because it's a foreign word and a threat to our culture, so now they have to use pâtes. Also there's a law that parrots in pet stores have to speak in French not English.

Feels good to live here man

In that it will never be in use by any court in that state? They merely stated that shiria law would not be allowed under any circumstances like say whats going on in the UK.

Banning gay marriage.
Though "2 wrongs don't make a right". Just because christians do it doesn't mean muslism should do it. Neither should.

Of course. There's no way for sharia to become relevant without legislative action to begin with. State law books as full of gestures and occasional wacky shit like restrictions on alligator walking or eating ice cream in the bath.

>ban sharia law

State legislature and courts can not use any form of Islamic law as a basis rulings. No law can be above the State and Federal Constitution. It's superfluous but honey for voting bee's. Middle Americans eat that shit up as giant middle finger to the rest of the world.

where is that banned in the US

No longer, but for years politicians used of religious presets and conceptions as a valid argument to ouaw a practice. It's just an example of church mixing with the state. I'm just giving an example. I'm gay so I assure you I want islam as far away as possible.

that has nothing to do with separation of religion and state, study the common law you retard before acting like an expert

What are you even talking about?
A person who wants to outlaw a practice because their religion says so. That's what we are talking about. So its ok when christians fo it, but okay for muslims to do it?
All religious should be banned. Atheism is the highest state of human development

*tips*

And Christians don't do that. They just whine a lot

>Christians have never passed laws based on their religious beliefs
lol okay

So saying murder should be unlawful, an opinion which I base on my religious beliefs, is bad?

Serious speaking...

Why is Australia so based? Not even America do this.

>In Quebec we have a language office which banned the word "pasta" from Italian restaurant names because it's a foreign word and a threat to our culture
So why does Quebec get to not fall for the multicultural mosaic meme, when every other province does?

The Trudeaus seek to destroy the Anglo culture of Canada by importing foreigners to the Anglo provinces

>State legislature and courts can not use any form of Islamic law as a basis rulings
This is the case absolutely everywhere in the first world.

>His """""""""""""""""""""""""""country""""""""""""""""""""""""""" only has 7 states
you cannot, simply CANNOT invent such a fable.

They mean those special arbitration courts that don't have any legal status but can socially make decisions

It can't specifically be seperated from gang law or any other sort of random minority decision making process and pretending to ban any of them is ridiculous. The only issue is when the outcome as a result of the 'ruling' falls under human rights violations.

Six, and two territories.

>my state bans this
Thank Christ

Sharia Law is a code of laws

>his """""country""""" of """""freedums""""" only allows SOME parts of ONE STATE (OUT OF 50) to pay for sex
YOU CANNOT FABRICATE THESE LIES

DELET

It makes paying for hookers more thrilling you smeg

Brothels are legal in WA, I grew up two houses down from one, didn't know about it until a few years ago.

>Paying for sex
Is there anything more beta?

Marriage is a service provided by the government. No one has the "right" to any kind of marriage.

Worshiping Satan is legal in the US. Ritual sacrifice of babies is not. You can practice your religion within US law.

Ah the old muslim ally the atheist self hating loser

You sound pretty upset my friend.

>mfw I live in a certain southern red state.

>banning gay marriage
Except it wasn't. 2 fags can buy a ring, host a ceremony, have cake, and do whatever else they want.

Retarded faggot

>Christians
>banning gay marriage

Do you know even communists hate gays like you?

Estados Unidos estão salvando o ocidente.

Detalhe que é do sul conservador.

>1% muslim population
>quick lads lets ban sharia
sharia is a ridiculous nonsense but wtf are americans afraid of so much?

We stand with Dixie

Dixie doesn't sound masculine. I don't know why.

Any service provided by the government must be non-rivalrous and non-exclusive, as by definition it is a public good. Up until recently, there was discrimination in the application of marriages to heterosexual couples only. He has a point.

Tbh this is just retarded fear mongering. Forcing religious law on others is already illegal, there is literally no actual reason to ban sharia law specifically.

It's like when Harper specifically outlawed honour killings, murder was already illegal there was literally no point in passing that law.

b-but MUH WHITE CHRISTIAN HERITAGE IS UNDER ATTACK

D-DEUS V-VULT

Abortion bans, not teaching evolution in schools, making the Bible the official state book just to name a few.

There ought to be laws preventing the implementation of Christian religious law since that's actually a possibility in many states.

God bless Virginia.

What's going on in the UK is already illegal. Taking the law into your own hands is illegal, regardless of what kind of law you try to implement. It's pretty obvious that this is just legislation designed to make it seem like Muslims are more of a threat than they are to the US so they can distract people from real issues.

Islamophobia is on rise in the USA...

damn hypocritical country

Because it sounds like name you'd give to a cute female dog.

Who would win?

Look at Britain, they officially recognize Shariah law when it comes to family matters. Those American states which banned Shariah also preemptively banned Shariah's use in familial matters.

But most countries state that the country's law is the only law and any deviation from this is taking matters in own hands and is therefore illegal.

State bans just sound like populism.

I don't get it

>But most countries state that the country's law is the only law and any deviation from this is taking matters in own hands and is therefore illegal

This is not happening in the UK.

The might of the proletariat.

>2016
>not being a valiant communist and crushing smelly jihadist scum

Soviet-Afghan war 2.0 when?

If communism is so good why do you leave China for Canada?

the law is the law m8, it already 'happened' centuries ago before your made up country even existed

>abortion ban is a bad thing
Fuck off Chung no wonder you cunts can't breed above replacement and need niggers and mudskins to have babies for you.

>One authority holds that the council has no legal authority or jurisdiction in the United Kingdom,[3] and can not impose any penalties; many Muslims would appear voluntarily to accept the rulings made by the ISC.[6] Another report holds that Muslim tribunals exploit a legal loophole which allows sharia courts to be classified as arbitration courts, which allows their rulings to be binding in law.[4]

It kind is. The Sharia courts are either straight up illegal or at best exploiting a legal loophole.

>China
>communist

And many keks were had that day.

If you don't like abortions then don't get one, but making it illegal does nothing except create a bunch of homeless crackbabies and coat hanger abortions.

no 'sharia court' in this country is legally binding, end of story, exactly the same as rabbinical courts

That's pretty terrible desu. Get yourselves a written constitution that specifies separation of Church and state. I don't care if the Queen is the head of the church, it isn't worth this.

Seriously?

Neither of that is true in Irelans. Maybe you need to be a little less limp wristed and a little more Conservative?

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums come from the blue states, and are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw