Post best snacks from your country

Post best snacks from your country
Finland has jalopenos

Potato chips dipped in hummus

Don't judge me

dammmm sounds nice

Just ate some white corn tortilla chips with pickled jalapenos. God tier super cheap snack. Now I'm eating some unsalted licorice.

Best snacks in america though? No idea, it's hard to chose when you live in the snack capital of the world.

My favourite snake, no hate.

A tin of condensed tomato soup, tomato puree, garam masla, mixed herbs, onion salt, garlic, salt, and Peper. All in one pot. Cooked on medium heat for 10 minutes and poured on top of fussili pasta.

Clean up takes 3 minutes if even, and you've enough food for the whole day.

My favorite is beef jerky.

Aha, I did take a photo of it.
I'm a real big pasta guy. Usually have it 4 or 5 times a week.

>gluten free
Why does that need to be on the packaging? Can't you take it for granted that beef jerky is gluten free?

I'm pretty fond of the spicy sausage variety

Good choice! Some of the fondest memories of my stay in the US were fucking around with friends at Bass Pro Shop, buying fishing gear and beef jerky, then smoking and drinking up at the lake

>ywn live in the Deep South again

Wew lads hold me

Fuck pic is here

Padron peppers.

You pan fry and salt 'em. Mild but still flavorful, with a good bit of 'meat' in them.

you can't take anything for granted if you've got celiac disease. tons of shit you wouldn't expect to have gluten in it does.

>food for the whole day
>snack

Even as an amerifat I am perplexed. You can't eat one fucking thing all day and call it a snack. Variety is the spice of life, my redheaded friend

Will someone rate my favourite dish? My friend said I'm alien because I make my sauce off soup. Is it bad? I mean, it still tastes extremely nice and is the only thing I can cook besides toast and potatoes.

You don't understand, lad. I literally live off pasta. It's possibly the reason why I'm extremely lazy and latargic.

Avocado toast is a very trendy snack right now

AUSTRALIANS OUT

?

I love Krave but why is it like $8 for three fucking pieces????"

I eat like four clif bars a day my poops just slide ride out

looks good, but needs some meat lad

...... I eat it cold though. Meat doesn't taste the best when cold.

I had you up until now. Cold? How does it taste?

Jalapeños look like this, they are mild but I guess you're posting an even milder variety, prolly chile güero.

Just as good. Reheated pasta doesn't taste as nice, and when I make a pot, there's enough for 6 or 7 servings. Of course I'm the only one eating it, so first bowl is hot. The rest are cold.
I usually bring it into college for lunch also. Maybe I'm just weird because I like cold pasta.

We /brit/ now

Do you do this daily, and is this all you eat? It may affect your mental performance.

Habaneros en escabeche

It probably does. But yes, it's all I eat. Sometimes I may have steak and pasta, but mostly just pasta.

I've always been a picky eater, and this is one of those things I can eat.

How tall are you? I've always believed growing up on nothing but mac and cheese made me a manlet

we only have pickled jalopenos in this country

No one eats that as a snack. A snack is like pic related or a party where they put a shiton of antojitos trays.

As long as you are healthy, do whatever makes you happy. I am also pretty eccentric with my eating habits. I eat the exact same things every day in the exact same order, without any variation.

Those like in OP's pic are most def not jalapeños.

I'm 6'2" and weigh around 82kg. It varies a lot though, when I'm preparing for exams I forget to eat and lose a lot of weight.
I really wouldn't say I'm healthy though. I smoke like a trooper and drink like a fish.

You can usually find someone vending corn on the cob like this if you stop by a local park or market. Super good.

What did you eat when you were growing up? Surely not this, right?

reported for APPROPIATION!

Growing up was a lot different.
Usually meat, spuds, and some vegetable. But since I've started cooking for myself (about 3 years ago) things have been pasta only.

Egg nog is this enough to count as a snack, r-right? My friend works for Borden so hes able to get this to me year round. I'm absolutely fucking addicted to it. I drink at least 1 gallon, sometimes 2 a day.

I hope you mix it with some good whiskey

Nope, just drink it ice cold in a chilled jar. its refreshing as fuck.

we call them jalopenos
WELCOME TO FINLAND WHERE JALOPENOS ARE CHILIS AND PEPPERS ARE PAPRIKAS

It's just so thick though

I'm not trying to say I don't enjoy a cup of eggnog either

Cold Guinness in a frosted glass is the best..
Pic related, how much I drank tonight

that just looks like a turshu though
also pic related

Nice, I however just prefer some Busch and a bowl or two of some good weed

I've been on the dry from weed for the past 7 weeks.
It was making me too lazy.

Jerky is truly one of Americas gifts to the world.

man i would love to eat fresh shrimps but guess what we don't have any fresh shrimps or clams here only frozen........

That's why I only smoke after work and in the evening on the weekends

Good job staying on the wagon though

Yeah, I was in the similar boat. Except it got to the stage of a joint a night. It was becoming too expensive on the pocket.

Sure, anyone can give it up. I know that it may difficult, but if I can do it. Everybody can.

>tfw I can get weed really cheap
I wish it was more expensive then I would probably use it more in moderation

>I eat the exact same things every day in the exact same order, without any variation.
What the fuck? What do you eat and why do you never mix it up?

Jalopenos, chilis and peppers are all paprikas technically. Same family of species. Fun fact: this is why people think of pepper as in the seasoning when they hear 'pepper spray' when it's actually paprika spray.

T. Autism.

How much does it cost you per gram?
My best price so far was 3.5g for 50g of sour diesel.

$3

yeah....

For 50€* my mistake. Am a little drunk and tired.

it's shit weed though tbf

I cam understand that. When it's cheaper than booze, it's probably better to smoke up.

But I feel the weed has a worse effect in the long run. Laziness being the number thing, in my experience

Sounds like a good time lad.

My nigga
Publix subs are the shit

"From your country", OP said. That's Swedish.

I thought we were just posting snacks since jalapenos aren't exactly Finnish, I eat smorgastarta every other day or so

My favorite snack is your moms pussy

Rye chips :D

rye crisp was the biggest thing i missed when I moved to california

I snack on cheese and fruit a lot. I tend to get pretty good cheese so it's not the cheapest snack but it's good.

JAL-O-PENOS

Rye chips, sour cream flavor? That sounds good as fuck, Finnbro.

Best snack

Jap mani and cucumber with chilli sauce and lime juice.

>Jap mani

What is that? That looks/sounds really good desu.

Not really jap, peanuts enclosed in a slightly sweet crunchy wheat cover with a hint of soy sauce.

It's good but I still prefer regular ones with smoked beef or salmon filling.

forgot pic

Oh yeah okay, those are sold in like every Mexican market in America. I like them. I'd eat the hell out of that.

i hate my country its shit

Finland isn't so bad... You guys just got first sauna in McDonald's

>mild pepperoni
Fug yeah, love these. We call them goat/ram horns. I sometimes eat a whole jar in a day

this is the first finnish dish i've ever seen on Sup Forums that didn't look vomit-inducing t.bh

These always look good.

I'm not even vegetarian

>tofu
It's like you want manboobs

>man boobs
;)

I hope you're a woman because he is right, soy is loaded with Oestrogen.

They are better than you can imagine.

We also have mild pepperoni pic related

>1 gallon a day

How's your bulk doing? Any other advice?

all Americans are on a permabulk

I love these little peppers, ever summer I grow them on my balcony

eat them raw

when it's time to shit it's a passport to hell

Looks bad. Get one from a mexican

as a paprika enthusiast and expert
your jalapenos disgust me

Share a border with Russia and be cold all the time? nah...I am good...

>cold all the time
what do you think sauna is for