Being part of the German EU

>I comment on a EU article about feminazis going berserk
>I get spammed by aggressive Germans shitting all over their comments section in a neverending contest of "who's more leftist and tolerant"

I'm getting really sick and tried of this lads.

It looks like the EU is made for people that have specific opinions not for people who try to leave their personal axiology behind and discuss different matters.

From what I see Germans did a full circle and went from nationalist nazi to commie nazi and have returned to their invasive ways.

When will this shit end, how can we stop the eternal German?

>valid issue
>0 answers

I think eu might be turning into a hegemony in the likes of the one during ussr rule, with their artificial or "satelite" parties surrounding the main one. Here every party or even simple people that live within borders of their influance seemingly having no ability to think for themselves, thus following the same bullshit.

Yes, We Are evil. We want to destro the world with our liberal thoughts.

>stopping Alemani scum
>ever

How the hell do the Germs keep blowing Europe up and yet you idiots keep putting them in charge of things? Just stop it.

They're doing it again. Bullying Greece and trying to get rid of their Jews - this time by paying them to go to Israel and importing Muzzies.

Where did this German world leadership meme come from? Just stop doing this.

We're literally superior to everyone on this continent tbqh fäm

Granted, competition isn't exactly an issue but still it's fucking ridiculous the things we get away with

>Where did this German world leadership meme come from?
Brits

kek no
It came from you sissy cunts not being able to defeat the fucking Prussians, a literally who bunch of """nobles"""

>We're literally superior to everyone on this continent tbqh fäm

True.

What exactly are you saying? Brits don't consider themselves European. It would be much more fun to have them still connected to the continent, at least we'd have someone our size to pick on.

>What exactly are you saying? Brits don't consider themselves European.

That's exactly what I am saying. Germany is the dominant power in Europe—after the United Kingdom, which doesn't really consider itself European, thus making your statement technically correct. I assumed an image of a hand physically removing Britain from Europe would be clear enough imagery for you to understand.

Is there any anti-EU political sentiment in Germany, aside from AfD? Is there some far-left group that opposes it for some other reason besides national sovereignty?

Not how it went you dingus revisionist.

We obliterated Teutons and created Prussia as our vassal state. Swedes freed you from us.

also
>prussia
>prussians
Germans always love to steal names they don't have any rights to. Prussians were a Baltic tribe you genocided during your """"""""""""""""crusade"""""""""""""""" Teutonic Order was never part of HRE and it wasn't meant to be German, it just so happens that every fucking german state was so incompentent, that he couldn't unite other german tribes into one country. So it had to be genocidal maniacal medieval Third Reich forged into Protestant country.

Might seem funny to you but when liberal thoughts turn into liberal opression it's not that funny.

Germans have a history of being aggressive when it comes to ideologies, it's the same here. You find one to follow and don't accept other opinions. That's why any thoughts that are, for example, anti-immigrant, anti-muslim, in Germany are disregarded and people who state those are humiliated and hated.

Law forbids them, Polska, Law forbids them to speak out against Immigrations and muslims. Cuz they can be labeled as right wing and arrested (muh hitler :((()

And what is so bad about disliking racist people?

>polan stronk

you know well that there's a second half of our internet where things are the opposite of what you said
fuck off with your false flagging

Your definition of "racism" is the problem.

Germans often mix up racist with rational.

That's a nice and valuable argument.

Try again.

>United Kingdom is the dominant power in Europe—after the Germany and Russia,
FTRY, smelly anglo