I LOVE HER

BUT I AM A FUCKING NEET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASJASDHSAJKDHASJKDHASDJADHSAJDKSADASDSADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

La picardia cosmica ha comenzado

I'm coming to steal your woman, lad.

100% girls in magaluf are foreign , lad

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! he is comming this summer ;S

don't steal our girls

I'm gonna fuck her rotten, lad. I'm going to pump her deep with my dirty British cock. She'll be ruined forever, m80.

loljk I'm a neet too.

>I'm gonna fuck her rotten, lad. I'm going to pump her deep with my dirty British cock. She'll be ruined forever, m80.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ :(

I know that feel all to well.

top slut

>Gomez
I was going to let you off, but now I have to fuck your bird just so I can say I've pulled Mrs. Addams.

tampoco esta tan buena

I like her better with wavy hair. Looks more feisty and exotic.

postea colombianas .....hay algunas que esta bien bien de tu pais

Shit-tier waifu you got there m8.

>I like her better with wavy hair. Looks more feisty and exotic.
nic

jag vet den känslan, amigo

not bad, but she has a lot ameridian heritage

Is she from Costa del Sol? or del Mare, did she visit that place during summer? I remember shagging a lass like that when I was on vacation in Spain.

She's from the south fo' sure

>Is she from Costa del Sol? or del Mare, did she visit that place during summer? I remember shagging a lass like that when I was on vacation in Spain
yes!!!! wtf

she is from madrid but she was on vacation there (Costa Del Sol)

nic

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Thought so. I remember a sangria party at a pub after which I went to the beach with a girl that looked like that. It was nearly morning, but still dark(so very cosy) and we shagged under a blanket. Was really nice, romantic and all.

Costa Brava is better though, love Spain I visit every 2 years.

>Costa Brava is better though, love Spain I visit every 2 years.
thanks lad

I got a hotel where I know the owners, it's a family business but on a proper level. They make awsome sangria and we get drunk every 2nd-3rd day when I'm there.
There's also a local pub near the hotel where old funny lads drink beers, I always go there before going out to party/drink, and have a beer with them.
Spain is the best place for me to spend the vacation.

>Spain is the best place for me to spend the vacation.
:D you can come this summer (music festivals etcetc)

I always call them and reserve, hope I find a week or two this year since I need some sun, waves and sangria(the sangria they sell here is shit, utter fucking shit)