Why are British people (females) so ugly?

Compared to their Aussie, Canadian and American counterparts they look hideous. British girls are easily the ugliest white women in the world by far.

Most hot British girls are either mixed race or grew up overseas in a warmer environment.

Is it really the lack of sun?

I dunno but I understand why feminism is so popular there.

I think they eat shittiest food, thats why.

I think Welsh people look okay desu. They have a 'healthier' look compared to the rest of the Brits.

Its not popular here

It calls SWEET INQUISITION

I've been to britain.
Stop trolling.

I know for a fact that theres not a single place in the country where its popular except perhaps scotland and if you genuinely did find feminists its because you went to some shit london college because you are too retarded to get into any good ones

>jaundiced skin is a sign of health in shitaly

wew laddio

Inbreeding

>I know for a fact that theres not a single place in the country where its popular

I don't think you know what feminism is.

>not a single place in the country where feminism popular

Women's suffrage is not popular? WTF?

Yeah feminists are totally the kind of women who go out on the weekend with the guys and get pissed

>jaundiced skin

Yellowish skin you mean? Don't you have that since you're a Mongol? Anyway, Catherine doesn't have yellow skin. That pic I posted is just a result of makeup + lighting.

its just one of those things in life

Feminism is another word for female nature:Whining, lying, blackmailing. So, yes, everything feminists do women do.

Its not very popular here then is it considering how many hard women there are

We do have yellow skin and slanty eyes and we are preparing our Mongol invasion together with our eastern cousins living in Mongolia.

Is your post supposed to mean anything or are you merely concatenating words?

yes but clearly you dont know what it means

And you clearly don't know what punctuation is.

You are really so autistic that you are whining about me not putting a full stop at the end of a single sentence post? Considering this and not understanding what I wrote when its quite clear you probably are

the average jf on Sup Forums would literally cut his right arm off to shag a big titted british glamour model

Britain is one of the most feminist countries.

tell that to the ladies on a night out in liverpool

ITT: lower class slags

Seriously though it's a class thing mainly

You have to understand how low our standards have become, to the average person.

When you get right down to it, as much as we might ever try to civilized, as much as the English in particular attempt to make art or have culture, it does not come naturally to us.

We're barbarians, true barbarians. Our natural state is misery and violence. We have a national drinking problem, because people work awful jobs in awful places with awful people, so it's no wonder that every other night they go out to buy overpriced drinks and try to destroy themselves. On the way home they cry and weep and shout and kick, so in the morning they can get up and get back to the drudgery.

We don't have make love, or even have sex, we just fuck. We rut like animals, with whatever warm flesh is available and willing to us.

We're an island, separate and apart. We've waged war and been invaded countless times, and every time they've managed to stay, they became English themselves. Like it's some sort of god damn disease.

Our national symbol is an animal from the African continent. Our national drink is from the other side of the world. We spread out and took what we could, and then we lost it.

No we're back to our natural state. Animals wearing suits, trying desperately to be people, and the best we can hope for is that people will point and laugh at us quietly. We are an example of what not to be.

Why? Their behavior has nothing to do with women's suffrage or pic They're drunk disgusting feminists. Doesn't change that they are feminists and want to have the right to vote or want to have gender quotas and subsidies for women.

I mean compared to the Czech republic it probably is. Not near America levels of retardedness yet thankfully.

They dont though, you are just making shit up

> t. Muhammad

You mean they want to give up women's suffrage? Lol.

They dont give a shit, they dont even vote

> finnish """"women""""

Seriously, how are they? I imagine them as russian-looking with mongol eyes

How the fuck would you even know this. You're pulling bullshit out of your ass.

No you are just completely ignorant and think you know everything but youre actually retarded.

the average britslag doesn't have two braincells to rub together, you're ascribing a set of political ideals to a demograpic whose only real concern is getting pregnant at 16 so she can live off welfare for the rest of her miserable life

So they ARE feminists because they want feminist child support for single moms.

jesus fucking christ a real life nosferatu

These images are always from our version of jerry springer (Jeremy Kyle), it's for laughing at our underclass

No mongol eyes and no ruskie looks in finland. Looking like a russian gets you stabbed. They are fine, quite similar to swedes/norwegians/whatever

British ugliness is due to poor diet, fetal alcohol syndrome, and microchimerism(offsprings inherit the dna of all the mother's past sex partners).

Diet probably has the biggest impact. Because of feminism, British women are completely ignorant of nutrition and can't cook worth shit. They don't eat any healthy home cooked meals. They go to stores to buy processed food or go to fast food joints.

>Because of feminism, British women are completely ignorant of nutrition and can't cook worth shit.
More like because WW2 destroyed this nation's culinary heritage

>microchimerism

No, it's feminism. There's a stigma around women cooking. "oh that's so lame" that's sexist"

Also British women are working(or partying) so they don't have time to cook.

>hello, i'm an american expert on british cooking practices

>There's a stigma around women cooking. "oh that's so lame" that's sexist"
My mum always cooked tbqh, but then I got taught to cook as well and I love it.
It's the lower classes that eat ready meals and shit food from iceland because tamara from the estate is too busy watching eastenders and having a fag to cook for her 5 kids (with 4 different fathers).

It's not populqr though, try to atleaet know what you're talking about mate.

i know that but jeez