>2% milk

>Americans don't know what this is

This is fake right?

is that cheddar?

No, cheddar looks like this

muh less fat bullshit

Burrata

Seriously though is there any good American cheese

Hans, you and the rest of Yurop need to understand something about American food products:

There is nothing good here that is mass produced. Nothing. It's all made to be as cheap and preservable as possible with the largest profit margin. The only good shit is the locally made things that never get exported or even sold outside of the area.

See:
>Beer
>Cheese
>Wine
>Baked goods
>Restaurants

this or we just import european cheese

you can still find good cheese if you live in a relevant area

Is it true that American pre-grated 'parmesan' is mixed with sawdust?

The percentage indicates the amount of milk fat

Skim, 1%, 2%, and Whole are the most common incriments

How else do I get my fiber? Riddle me this, Europoos

>american feta

American cheeses tend to be made for melting.
Also all milk must be pasteurized.

You can get decent cheese if you don't live in a shitty place and use your judgement in the supermarket

No, for cheap wet cheeses they use something like xanthan gum because otherwise it wouldn't have the consistency

And by use your judgment I mean read the ingredient list and see if they had to use something to alter the consistency

You have no idea how tasteless bad ricotta/cottage cheese is

It's the amount of fat in the milk that was used to create the cheese not the actual amount of milk you fucking mongoloids

>tfw live in Vermont during the school year

we are fucking drowning in high quality cheeses here

The 2% mean it is made of milk that has 2% fat.

Low-fat cheese? You might as well eat plastic.

>skim milk

Not just that, but they fill it with fat """substitutes""" which cause your butthole to leak oily liquid and it also causes cancer. I forget the chemical's name but it's also in "diet chips." Shit's bad for you.

the whole diet food segment is big scam especially for health

It's actually worse for you since they replace the fat and sugar with other things that cause cancer and other diseases. If you look up certain additives, you'll see that American companies will often use compounds that are so bad, even fucking China has outlawed them for human consumption. For example, we put arsenic in our chicken breast so that it will sell better because it causes the meat to turn pink and look "fresh." We also irradiate our vegetables to ripen them faster which causes carcinogenic breakdown, a practice largely banned in Europe.

Because only faggots care about cheese lmao

cory....

This is literally how you can tell if the person you are with or the place you are eating is pleb-tier. Never associate with anyone or any place that uses this.