Why aren't you dating a German girl?

Why aren't you dating a German girl?

I thought about it, but I'm not sure about marrying a Muslim. I don't think my family would approve.

Really wish I had a Belgian gf from Wallonia, waking me up in the morning with her totally qt French accent.

I couldn't care less about German ""girls"" on the other hand.

>deutsche frauen

All of these.

German women are subpar, both look and spirit-wise.

>girls

But I am

Shame, there are some extremely qt Muslim grills around here. Are you sure about your family's disapproval? The vast majority of Muslm grills (read: the ones you'd actually want to date) are pretty secular and westernised.

Even if they do practice Islam, they don't interpret it nearly as literal and thus extreme as Muslims in the Middle East and neighbouring countries.

Are you one of those beta weaklings who are intimidated by women with strong jaw lines?

because they're white
I'm only interested in sweet caramel

Weil ich keine Deutschen kenne! Helf mir!

>Sup Forums
>dating

normies out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i want to kiss that jaw

Because I don't want a gf that inevitably will leave me for the first best muhammad she finds

Send some my way and I will.

Because I'm in a relationship with a superior Danish girl.

I'd just ask her to convert to atheism.

I want a Norwegian girlfriend tho. LIKE RIGHT FUCKING NOW DAMNIT

Well you got us there, Danes are incredibly qt.

Also
>relationship

FONT

You need to get out more Sven. Don't buy into the memes, the average German girl wouldn't touch a dune coon with a 10 foot pole, at least where I live.

And if she does leave you for a mudslime, she was highly damaged mentally in the first place and you should thank your lucky stars she's gone.

Muslim and Muslim is good

That's the Belgian flag.

I do not see why a German girl would want to date a filthy, swarthy dago like me.
The irony is that if I was full moor/nigger I would probably stand a chance.

can't compete with Abdul's bbc

Because I'm ugly and I don't see a vagina since my ex gf left me for a neo-nazi guy or something like that

Because currently I've got a Argentinian qt as gf

I did date german girl
her name was lena and she was extremely cute
I'll probably never see her again