Just one question for you Sup Forums

Just one question for you Sup Forums

What do you think about french people?

Exept the fact that we are pussies, cause that's what our president is, actually

Would be kindda interresting because we don't have a lot of information about that

I'll tell you what do we think of your country!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-URl0PmKqyQ&t=14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good ally until WW2 than u said fuck you to us even tho Polish Legions helped you a lot and we never backstabbed

Maybe

I went to Poland, great country

I honestly like French people quite a bit. They have always been friendly, accommodating, and intelligent when speaking with them.

Our countries' have always had each other's backs, and I don't get the whole "French people are cold and rude" stereotype. Although that might just be because I'm from New York and we get the same thing here too.

>Please note that this post applies to actual French people. """"Refugees"""" need not apply.

I hate fench posters on Sup Forums
IRL they're cool

honhonhon

baguette

on Sup Forums i make a point of always being as bad a person as possible tb h

Well, I don't hace the impresion that we are cold :/

Maybe a little...
Oh and we like Amreican culture (series ect), but you are very criticed for wars :/

(kinda original uh)

honhonhon

tacos

They seem cool, but I'm always scared they secretly hate me.

Actually, all our negative cliches about american are Bush's ones

French people seem to be extremely arrogant and nationalistic. Every single day there is a french poster who wants to prove to everyone on Sup Forums how France is actually the best fucking country an military power that ever existed. dont get me wrong I like your country its beautiful and it has a lot of fantastic history and culture and the cuisine is also excellent. I think most people here like France, its the most popular country to spend the holidays. Its just that a lot of people think French are a bit full of themselves like always refusing speaking English and expecting that everyone speaks french also outside France. But I also know there are a lot of cool people in France to and I dont want to generalize too much.

Are they still prevalent?

Well the desciption y'oure doing is appropriate for the peoples who are living in Paris, but, obviously, all the french people are not like this

For exemple, I live in Toulouse, a city in southern france, and people are really nice :)

And I have a Dutch father, so, of course I like Netherlands :)

Well, I depends for wich one

But the Murica cliche is very strong in our minds :/

;_;

french posters are pretty unmemorable on Sup Forums Tbh

except for FWG, all that stuff that happened surrounding her was funny

germans believe you try to compensate your loss of importance (language/ global politics/ economic etc) by going full nationalist á la Front National and stuff like 60% of the radio songs have to be french and such

FWG?

Scuze ma newfaggotery

There are some old guys who were infected by the Algerian war, but they're mostly stupid

Germany is a great country, but cold.

Use to hang out with some french people when I was abroad. We drank a lot and smoked a lot of cigarettes while talking about everything under the sun.

Lot of fun, I miss those days.

HAHAHA
Im sorry. I just lol'd at the OP picture

France is the hottest sounding language by far.
Also, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen. That's enough for me.

I think France is the greatest country in Europe, I don't think there's another country in the world that has been as influential as the French.

t. please allow me to migrate, I know more about French history and culture than the average Frenchman.

Come in Toulouse, there's no asian people right there :/

center of the western or world history.
super ultra awesome.

Coool

That's not England?

And btw Japan is an amazing country :)

They're alright.

Boring, but they're alright.

cool

Napoleon was Italian.
France is less relevant than us history-wise if you account ancient history.
Italian food is superior to French food.
Native French look more Mediterranean than they do Germanic.
French are rude and arrogant.
French pronunciation is retarded and gay.
Occitania is not France.
Modern France is a Muslim and African nation.

Triggered yet?

> southern France
> really nice

All of this is totally false actually. Most of radio songs are in English (even though I find it sad that our own language is less and less sung. Not that I vote FN, but I would think the same of german in the same situation). And we are important senpai :D

-Napoleon is french (Corsica is close from taly,and?)
-Roman empire X)
-Italian food is delicious, but absolutely not complex (pasta)
-????????
-Don't know, but less than Italians
-Lel
-Wut?
-What about Italia so :)

Nope

> Napoléon
Nan le rital dit vrai, la Corse est française depuis juste après la naissance de Napoléon

French people are greate, but too narcissistic.

Ah, autant pour moi du coup :/

> au temps pour toi

Expression née sous Napoléon en plus, tu pues mec

I like France, however the biggest cunt I know IRL is french. I think songs sung in french always sound excellent as well
t.scottish

Triste

>What do you think about french people?
i don't think about them at all

btw i don't understand the origin of "honhonhon". for me the french always laughed like this: youtube.com/watch?v=-URl0PmKqyQ&t=14s

I jerked off to this post

ET ON LUI PELERA LE JONC COMME AU BAIHI DU LIMOUSIN QU'ON A PENDU UN BEAU MATIN ! QU'ON A PENDU AVEC SES TRIPES !

HONHONHON

Pretty nice people, I've only met a few in real life (and regretfully I bullied one of them during the iraq mess because I was a self-righteous edgy kid who watched fox news). Good and interesting music (so what I like Nouvelle Vague and Air, come at me), food, literature (nothing has ever made simultaneously laugh and feel depressed as much as Journey to the End of the Night did), movies, beautiful women. Great history. I like how much they use nuclear power (it's about 80% of power produced isn't it?). Brothers in democracy. All around favorite ally, desu.

The only country that was a match for us.

It's cute
TOO BAD AMERICA IS A BETTER ALLY NOW !
HAHAHAHAHA

Your people are even more racist than Turks. Other than that, I have no problem with you.

Hey ! D-Don't get mad frie... f-faggot !
(pic not related)

Was greath :'(

I genuinely love the French. Their culture, language, history, food, and art is the envy of the world.

I visited France several years ago, mainly Normandy and Paris, and I thought it was fantastic. I did not find that the stereotype of them being snobs was true at all. It is my desire to return to France so that I can see the rest of their country.

Recently I have begun trying to learn French so that I can read French poetry and literature in its own language. My aunt is also fluent in French and has many friends in Paris.

In my opinion French is also the best language for music. The Romance Languages are generally the best for music, but French is the best.

Unfortunately from what I see online I get the sense that many French do not feel very positively towards the US. It is also unfortunate the attitude many Americans today take towards the French.

Well, we have some leftist who are convinced they are tolerant but hold a lot of clichés they don't recognise ans speak differently to minorities.
As for myself I always use the "tu" (friendly you) when speaking to a black african or an arab and the "vous" (respect you) when I speak to a white stranger. A lot of ppl are not aware when they do that.
When I think about your country I can't help but seeing a guy with a mustache and hairy airmpit selling kebabs. I understand the diversity of you country tho.

Je pense que si la France est en train de sombrer, c'est à cause de personnes comme toi qui sucent les étrangers pour espérer qu'ils aient une bonne opinion de la France, c'est pourquoi on est appelé "pussy".

Je suce pas, j'ai juste fait un thread à la con par ce que j'en avais vraiment aucune idée

Et je vois pas ce que le ''sombrement'' de la france vient faire là :/

And you say what when you're speaking to a white local ? "tu" or "vous" ?

Of course there are cliches, like le 'Murica one, and Bush symbolises the worst part of western countries, but people are not like the peoples who are leading them

America-Britain-France is the greatest alliance in world history desu

>Britain and france
No.
Choose

You faggots dont know how to play any game. Here in Spain, we hate you.

lame

don't produce any memes

worthless

I dont like muslims country

Taiwan is best china.

No.

Hollande is a fag though, I wish he had the decency to resign

I dunno about that

meant for

Alright lads, never really met and talked to one in real life, but they seem quite friendly and nice. Shame what's happening to the country though.

Here's some bongo drums i bought from France on holiday when i was like 6 or something

>Shame what's happening to the country though.
W-what's happening to the cunt?