/v4/

mutes edition

/balt/

/v4/ reminds me of one of my first roleplaying games. I told them that I was sort of new and they were like "Oh that's fine man, we'll help you out!" but they never really did. They weren't worried about it at all and expected me to feel the same, but I'm just sitting there not really knowing what to do most of the time, and then they would chuckle at the weird, ineffective shit I did as if it was all in good humor.
Worst of all I was trying to play a wizard. In a high level campaign. Who used a bow. In 3.5.
And the more I fell behind with everything and the more they joked about it the more it wore away at my nerves, and they started to think I was some sort of intense, angry person instead of just recognizing that I was struggling to keep up.
We eventually got into this fight with some weird extraplanar guy (no clue what he was supposed to be, he was described like he was a human, but he was extraplanar) who kicked the shit out of everyone. For once, being ignored was to my advantage, because everyone but me got knocked out pretty quickly. I got a multi-round disable off on him and thought I finally had my moment.
Trying to be epic, I pulled out my bow and shot him in the head. Obviously that didn't kill him, so then I cast Banishment. Poof, battle won, and I was super stoked.
The GM is just silent, and I find myself confused all over again. What the fuck could possibly he his problem at this point? Is he mad that I managed to beat his OP encounter? So I asked him what was wrong, and he's like "Oh, no, nothing, I'm glad you beat the guy, you just did it in kind of a weird way" I ask him what was wrong with how I did it and one of the other players chimed in:
"Perhaps he's wondering why you would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane"

gay

anime

This makes me feel welcome as a /germanic/.

goddamnit

i don't know what it is, but i enjoyed reading it

Fresh off the boat, from Sup Forums, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on /v4/ by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking Sup Forums friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is /v4/. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to stormfront, you bible reading son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

no magyar cigani?

magyar cigany

>"Perhaps he's wondering why you would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane"
okay I admit I didn't see that one coming

where the fuck is magyar cigany lithuanian?
where the fuck is choco?
where the fuck is femanon?
where the fuck is muh old v4?

imagine when someone unironically typed this shit down for the first time

>old /V4/
>namefags
Pick one

that's ancient v4 2bh

Jewanon stop being retarded and google Benes decrees you dumb child

>unironically
I refuse to believe it, it had to be a meme from the start. Even the least self-aware Sup Forumstards aren't that autistic.

>who is wvt

thanks for the (You)s and to the user on /tg/ who posted this

they aren't really names they used

also all of those fags still post here

that wasn't me.
unless jewanon is somebode else, that would be a plot twist for so many conversations i had here

filtered

Sorry i am meenus

>magyar cigany
>choco
>femanon
>old V4
fucking newfags

Why does this happen?

I'm 5 years here 2bh
There's old and there's ancient

>fucking newfags
Can confirm I haven't been on /v4/ let alone Sup Forums for a year

átok desu

Oh I apologize then

the way i remember /v4/ origins it was mostly awkward trying to keep the general from not dying with "czechia is germanic" shitposting

Femanon appeared like a year ago, she isn't even old V4
Still remember how butthurt Magyars were with all the Lithuanians tbqh

I remember the germanic czech butthurt with /v4/'s creation. It was a phase when he'd spend hours trying to prove czechs are superior in any case

This was not you ? Fug looks like we have a retard on the loose :DDD

I showed femanon to /v4/ desu. Should i be congratulated or punished?

no you did not, i was here before I met your gay ass on r9k

>59846949
>People are keen to get 3 letters on a futile board for the discussion of Magyar Ciganistik

How depressing is your life ?

oh yeah, good times

I was posting on Sup Forums before your gay tits discovered Sup Forums and i never remember you being mentioned here before i showed you

Czechs are germanic so why would he be butthurt?

>german intellectuals

t. Dirlewanger

That sounds like you are saying i am the local designated retard

>Polish WW2 defense

So there are no prevention measures?

is this the famous retard user?

is this the famous butthurt user?

theres nothing we can do

>Poles call somebody butthurt

is this the famous german banter>

>inb4 I'm Greek

Now that's a quality Bane-Air

I am Czech the Jewborn, user of Hyperboles and Destroyer of Cunts
I can add Retard to that, feels patrician as fuck to have so many nicknames

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit

Is he still alive?
I used to have an Irish flag back then

wait the one with ugly face posted here once?

is this the famous rage user?

he is
is this the famous user ochroniarz?

he used to pop up from time to time in /polska/ but i stopped browsing those threads

fiit user, how did the econ exam go?

Not ochroniarz anymore

nice are you working in CDPR now?

Fuck Germany

I am Bavarian

Austrians (49.65%) > Bavarians > Germans > Austrians (50.35%)

sup šomogy?

Something different, Lionbrigde

dude lets go over this again

I say:
>Resettlement of loyal Germans after WWII was unjust and overall mistake.

you:
>Look up Benesovy Dekrety

me:
>So what? Only thing that did was bunch up victims of war with protagonists of war and in the name of injustice thrown out 800 year old families from their lands.

you:
>hurr durr you are retarded

you should just fucking kill yourself you demented bastard

im going to continue studying at 9pm
til then im gonna enjoy some Sup Forums and music

Jesus was a homo

what are you studying?

you are a homo
repent

>im going to continue studying at 9pm
what exam? i got econ tommorow at 8am so i will be up for god knows how long

databases II.

databases are fun

is this the famous autist user?

>tfw don't have databases yet

good luck faggaronis

Yeah the election was embarrassing 2bh. I'm afraid we might get a similar result next year ;_; Hold me Polebro. If that happens, I'm moving to Breslau

idk, still better than having full retards at steering wheel like we have now

isnt presidency in Austria absolute meme?

then you should rejoice that 50% of people are right wing and it will result in parliament being predominantly right wing as well

I dislike both political options represented in those elections
It was merely a meme

You were arguing with Pole?

>loyal germans
Top lel

it's the famous rage user he argues with everyone

Current full retards are still better than the previous more-than-full retards though. If the elections happened to be a year or two later we'd already have ahmed concentration camps here

Jezek :DDDDD

I love how Klinika fags are crying on their twitter

>Lionbrigde
aw shit, I wanted to get a job there
now I can't go there knowing you're working there, it would be too embarassing

you mean kaktus pochodowy

*kaktus samobieżny

I don't know what to say, user.
Just go, don't be shy, grab your career or it might slip.

All trannies should be shot.

except the hot ones

Those should be all burned.

There was decent deal of loyal Germans that disliked Nazi party a whole lot.
I know a guy whose family lived through all this:
>Czechs leave Sudetenland (they shared a house with Czech family) = friends gone
>Grandfather had to go to Wehrmacht (despite being enlisted in Czechoslovak reserves and ready to fight in 38')
>In war goes to Eastern Front
>survives
>Gets back home
>Gets thrown out of Czechoslovakia

haha Top lel LMFAO xDDD right?

Autonomní sociální centrum Klinika
16 min ·
Jede zbijecka. Lita beton. Lide maji uvnitr strach. Dusi se.

Ahahahaha

>have an important appointment
>miss it by 7 minutes
>I'm sorry user, we need to reschedule you, the closest available date is in august
>mfw

could you brief me on that?

>not being there 4 hours in advance

I would've been there at least 10 min in advance but GPS went full nigger on me.