What is "German"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cnut_the_Great
eupedia.com/europe/origins_haplogroups_europe.shtml#JT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing at all.

There is no such thing as "German" and no lies from 19-20th century will change that. They're a mix of shitton of "germanic" tribes that have nothing to do with word "german".

>says the Slav

>says the linguistic group
Oh how mighty your brain must be, inbred island monkey.

British history is even more tragic than any of the mainland country.

First Brits got raped by Romans, then Romans got raped by Saxons, then Saxons by Angles and then Angles by Danes and Poles, later by French.

You're fucking rapebabies, literal ones.

This thread is already going better than I expected

You're welcome.

anime desu senpai

>Polish education

Form a fucking argument you absolute imbecile.

Losing two world wars and then being elected to rule europe.

Elected by who?

Jews that govern United States of Goys.

When did we do that? I must have missed it.

R1b is truly Germanic. I carriers are indigenous huntergatherers that got cucked by Indo-Europeans (and Uralics).

The people of Europe, the moment there is a crisis people are like 'Germany, Germany, what do we do?'.
And then they complain when they don't like the answer, but do it anyway because they have no will to choose their own destiny,
The French are introverted, the brits pretend it's not their problem, v4 flings shit and makes animal noises, nordics nod roboticly and balkans nod half sleeping, Spain and Portugal are legit sleeping.
So the Germs rule, because nobody else will.

>Finland + Baltics whitest countries on earth
>Baltics are assimilated Finns
feels great tbqh desupai

You don't know what you're talking about. Brits are they are still the Bythronic celts that inhabited the Isles before the Romans came. Only a million Brits today have Roman genes because the Romans pretty much refused to fuck them. The Norse left a small impact on York and parts of Scotland in the genetics of the people otherwise irrelevant other than the Danelaw and reforms. The Angles and saxons were the only real migration that is noticeable because they actually stayed and mingled with the locals en mass but even then it's only confined of certain parts of England. The Normans conquered England but pretty much stayed in Normandy after establishing parts of Canterbury the pope got fucking pissed after they fucked Canterbury cathedral and they went back to France only leaving their nobles to rule. Brits aren't rape babies, look at OPs imagine to confirm this.

When you pumped money into Germany after WW2

I don't blame Americans as people, I blame American gov.

I am mongolian

me too, fucking whites

France has obviously nothing to do with Italy and spain.

I am Greek, you fucking retard.

>by whom

by the big US corporations
not really elected desu, more like, told what to do

>Greek education

Depigmented Mongoloids > Depigmented Iranids my dudes

A mixture of three separate ancient european cultures, each mixed together around 4000 years ago to create what we now call Germans.

Germans are fairly unique compared to other indo european groups since they have a shared R1b and R1a heritage. The Corded ware culture and Bell beaker culture both collided in what is now Germany and Scandinavia with pre-indo european nordic groups. Each of these three separate people contributed into what are now germans or germanic people.

Hapolgroups dont signify a race or ethnicity or anything else. There are german haplogroups for R1b, R1a, I2 and I1, all have been with the germanic people since it's conception

WE

Germans are scum

Is that El Tiempo wine? Good squatting wine indeed.

>try to give an accurate description
>get typical meme response that doesnt even make sense in this situation

>Poles

is germany

>Finns

a mix of celto germanics with slavic influx, whose main linguistic and traditions are germanics. Germanics who originated in denmark and spread in scandinavia and elsewhere before they even were "germanics"

>by danes and poles
>poles
kek made my chuckle, good job

>Poles

WE

Tbf it's probably just one butthurt guy with too much time on his hands

Cnut used Polish troops when he invaded England
Lmaoling at western Europe.

Chop chop Grzegorz, Genghis needs his toilet unclogged

One drop rule lad

>One drop rule lad
hehe

>Cnut used Polish troops when he invaded England
lmao is anyone more WE WUZ than poles?

Eh, anything to stem that inferiority complex I suppose.

I can give you sources

>all the main countries of the Austrian Empire are genetically the same
o i am laffin

I shitpost because I like shitposting. Nothing wrong with that.

>Tfw noble Turanians shall prevail whilst Aryans will go extinct

I'm sure they'll be legitimate and not a vague sentence somewhere that your exaggerating

It'll be some meme picture with swastikas and Pilsudki's face all over it

Poles are the most delusional people on this board, I've seen one claim that the majority of Napoleons army consisted of poles, probably the same guy too.

>Among the allies of Denmark was Boleslaw the Brave, the Duke of Poland (later crowned king) and a relative to the Danish royal house. He lent some Polish troops
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cnut_the_Great

Delusions of grandeur probably help them deal with all the plumbing.

I would shit in your face and you would like it.
There were many Poles in French Imperial Army, but one has to be retarded to claim they were the biggest composition.

He's right. According to the Anglo-Saxon Chronicles, there were dozens of Poles who held the title of Lord of Emptying Chamberpot

Right, so this then

Friendly reminder that Lithuanians are the whitest despite the low average IQ and the fact they just love basketball and rape Swedish women

polish originality lads

I feel jumped on like by niggers.

Nice kike tactics friends. Not my fault thar despite shitty 200 years of our history, we had more glory than all your shitty countries combined.
All me.

You mad mongol?

RAPED

Whatever you say, Grzegorz.

I think this thread has settled that Poles are the most powerful race in the world.

kek, so you copypaste that shit like it's the holy grail of insults or something?

>u- ure a nerdy grill who thinks she's model
>that sure showed them, haha

the only thing most people know about poland's history is how your constantly being gang raped by russians and germans

You should channel all that power into unclogging my toilet.

>look at map
>poland is independent
can someone explain this meme?

We wuz Nordic and shit, friendos

Thats pretty embarrassing butthurt

>UK
>Q : Hunnic, Central Asian

I bet it was Sadiq Khan, doing Khan things

>ITT: people get butthurt at Poland because it turns out they're not the pathetic meme nation that Polandball comics make them out to be
Literally better than any other European country I ever visited, suck it.

t. Billy Marcinkowski

And they do shit tons of burglaries.
Why Liettua?

>Polish diaspora butthurt intensifies

Slovakia was very nice too. And no, I'm 1/20th Cherokee Indian so please delete this post.

Dindu nuffin

Can we all agree that Poles are the niggers of Europe?

Is your spirit animal a cockroach?

aye

Polish diaspora is not even a thing in America as far as I know. But maybe there's some state or region that's full of them, I don't know.

And you must wonder why... ?

>There are approximately 10 million Americans of Polish descent.

They all got american'd. There is ton of people with polish surnames

I don't think many of them are attached to their mother culture. Also those A statistics are always bullshit. Besides a few autistic Germans in the Midwest and those Italians/Sicilians in New Jersey they're so mixed it's irrelevant. May as well call most of them ethnically American.

most poles live in usa in chicago and surroundings and that place is less than 30% white so those ''poles'' are probably of the darker complexion

>being proud of not having master race ancestry from the neolithic farmers

Silly mongol. These people were responsible for inventing civilization.

those aren't the neolithic farmers, it's a more recent wave
everyone more or less has the neolithic component in Europe

I'm descended from the denizens of Skara Brae
>we wuz limpet farmers and shiat

It's the same thing you retard. J haplogroup in Italy comes from them.

>It's the same thing you retard
absolutely no, the first farmers were overwhelmingly with haplogroup G
just look at Sardinia and how little west asian admixture it picks

eupedia.com/europe/origins_haplogroups_europe.shtml#JT

>Haplogroup J originated in the Middle East 45,000 years, making it one of the oldest mitochondiral haplogroups in Europe and the Middle East. Haplogroups J1c and J2a1 might have been present in Southeast Europe since the Epipaleolithic, then were probably diffused by Neolithic farmers across the rest of Europe. J2b1a, a mostly Near Eastern subclade, has been found in Neolithic samples in Europe alongside J1c.

doesn't disprove what I've said though, G was the main Y-DNA haplogroup of the first farmers, they had some J for sure but the latter comes mostly from later migrations
the fact that Iberia and Sardinia pick little west asian autosomal admixture should already be enough if you knew what you were talking about

>He used a few hundred troops so we raped you
WE

What is "love"?

Is portugal being memed as always, or is this legit?

Why would they be so different from Spaniards.

They weren't a completely homogenous population obviously since they came from various regions in the Middle East, but they weren't very different in terms of phenotype. Sardinians are easily the most Mediterranean looking Italians.

Because they're different countries with different history?

There were different waves of farmers, but the most significant one, that of the first farmers who actually replaced WHGs for the most and pushed as far as Scandinavia, the actual Sardinian-like wave, was the one driven by haplogroup G bearing lads.
We know this from ancient samples from west anatolia, who are NOT best represented by modern anatolians(even discarding the small Turkic input) but by modern Sardinians.