Kurdistan will win and there's nothing you Turks, Islamists, and Capitalists can do about it

Kurdistan will win and there's nothing you Turks, Islamists, and Capitalists can do about it.

Turks WILL fall for this bait

let them kill each other desu

you know kurds let their women fight because they see them as objects, not humans, right?

you're supposed to protect women and children, not hand them a rifle and tell them to go fight

Thought we were supposed to be all about equality with women these days

Being this retarded

that's called emancipation

yeah, kurds are definitely the leaders in gender equality

give me a break

I hate Muslims but Kurds seem to upset most other Muslims so I guess free Kurdistan

Point at this romantic 15 year old and laugh

They're apparently doing better than us on that front

If both genders have identical physical requirements for military service they're doing WAY better than us

You're supposed to leave a choice for people. Not force them to fight/flee or stay put. Women should be more encouraged to participate in the industry during wars, but they should also be equally drafted like men

>kurd
>commie
disgust.jpg
you got the bait?

Women are weaker and more injury prone than men, and therefore they should not fight in wars.

This is a major conflict for Kurds. It's a battle for wider recognition. You have to employ wide too
Plus, it doesn't matter if they're weaker and more injury prone. If they can hold a rifle, run and listen to commands, they're good. Not all men in the army are exempt from injuries or weakness as well

I just called the police on you, Sven.

It obviously matters ffs. People need to be able to carry necessary equipment and not injure themselves out in the field.

kurds look friendly as fuck. I don't know if it's cherrypicking or not since I never met one but I'd support the kurds over t*rks or other muslims.
It's better than prohibiting them of driving cars and wearing anything other than burqas

Check your motherfucking privilege, you sexist bigot
Women should have the same opportunities to die, get shot or work as men

It's a choice for them, they are not forced. Read on the PKK you thick retard.

Kurds are still Muslim you know, hardcore Muslim at that. Why would you support them over Turks though I don't get that.

>kurds look friendly as fuck
you fell for kurds are secular meme right?
i don't blame you

I didn't say they were secular, I said they looked friendly.
Also, that's an interesting map.
Don't people from the western side of Turkey feel more greek than turkish or something along those lines?

>Kurds objectify women by giving them agency
ok

>>Don't people from the western side of Turkey feel more greek than turkish or something along those lines?
what an odd and stupid thing to say, god damn the things people say in this site really shock me.

>Don't people from the western side of Turkey feel more greek than turkish
no it's the other way around. greek looking ones (i don't understand why Sup Forums is so obsessed about our genetic history) are the most nationalistic and pro-atatürk ones
pic related: vote map for turkey
hdp: kurdish party
mhp: nationalist party

why is it stupid?
it is closer to greece, has better HDI and (I suppose) is more secular, so I would assume they feel closer to greece/europe in general.
I'm just guessing though.

>I'm just guessing though.
it's like the common sense around Sup Forums and Sup Forums and we have to change it
i don't know who started this rumor but people from coastline of the country(closer to greece) feel more "turkish" than kurds(diyarbakır, urfa) or arabs(hatay)

>capitalists
Last time I check, we are in their side.
I'm pretty sure the US would help the Kurds get their land if it didn't mean a huge conflict with turkey and all Arab nations.

>and all Arab nations.
Mostly just Turkey as they're the NATO allies. Hell, if Iran were better friends with the US, they'd probably tell their fucbois in Syria and Iraq to fuck off and let Kurdistan be a thing. While the theoretical Kurdistan extends into Iran, the Iranian Kurds have the least interest in Kurdish nationalism compared with Syrian, Iraqi, and Turkish Kurds.