Slags and banter edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36375672
youtube.com/watch?v=kCEUZ4rFiac
strawpoll.me/10303421
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

another crayon pop

Great patter

Why would the civil service cheer for a Tory victory?

lads

fags and fanta edition

alri lads

HOL D DOOR

HOLD THE LINE

Literally the first time I posted this.

Anyone else know old people in work who are really bitter because they've been there for donkeys years and never became a boss?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36375672

I play ice hockey as it's the white mans sport

post rainbow socked boys

post profile

fuck off king

I like big tall Art Deco buildings, lads.

tryna get that money like I'm from the 80s
tryna get that money like I'm from the navy

eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=kCEUZ4rFiac

What is this, Britain?

These are runtposters.

>He faces 33 federal charges, including hate crimes, obstruction of religion and firearms offences.

that seems pretty minor compared to killing 9 fucking people

reminder that king was a bog sim gimmick

Reminder

do you have a way of getting them to sign the merch

otherwise I'm not interested

Reposting because I posted late

What's the worst lie you've ever told lads?

I was desperate for a job after uni after being unemployed for over a year so I casually mentioned in the interview that i speak Chinese when it come to the 'and what are your hobbies part'.

It was bullshit but for months people have asked 'oh wow that's so cool what's the word for ____?' so I've just been saying random noises.

I spent about a week trying to panic learn before relaising it was impossible.

Even though the chances are I'll never get called out on it it makes me uneasy that one day somebody could actually call my bullshit and I'd have told this massive intricate lie at work.

What should I do?

I know some lads are laughing but I've genuinely been saying like 'bing ming' and 'shee chow' etc.

Somebody asked me what bauble was the other day so I said how it's a borrowed word 'Ba-bul'.

Please help, memes aside

1 is fit, the other two are bangable but a bit off.

>It was bullshit but for months people have asked 'oh wow that's so cool what's the word for ____?' so I've just been saying random noises.

Ahh fucking kek. This is top quality autism right here, I hope it's true

You can always tell a reddit poster because they do double line spacing.

who /Ilkeston/ here?

+1

fuck women seriously.

you could try learning basic chinese
might even be fun

ni hao user

the gf

He literally was right about everything, and he knew it. The only person you can trust to control yourself, is yourself.

i recognize you
you're the lad who baited he was 28 stones yesterday night
can't fool me twice you nonce

I wasn't here yesterday and i have no idea what you're talking about

>Somebody asked me what bauble was
Deliberately obscure word, a foreigner wouldn't know off hand., they were testing you, you should have said you don't know- they know you're lying. If they ever bring it up just play it off like you were joking and it got out of hand.

This is cracking me up. Why on earth would you bullshit about something that's so easy to catch you out on?

Fucking LOL

Taper it down. Of course with a language you need to keep practising it or you will forget it. Just start to tell people you haven't been practising and have started forgetting stuff and just taper it down to the point where you don't really speak it anymore.

i think i heard someone imply some racism

not cool

fucking annoys me when kids get cheap (You)s off reddit-tier made up stories

it's just lazy

He literally was right about everything, and he knew it.

SNOWNIGGER

whats a good subreddit for screens of lefties/feminist being btfo? I always miss the Sup Forums threads

it's not even about the (you)s

Fuck sake. This is exactly what I thought. I properly panicked and awkwardly shuffled too because it was just so fucking random.

I might just tell my boss tomorrow. It seems small but it keeps coming up and is making me paranoid. I'm also concerned people are starting to try and remember the random noises I make and jokingly use them as a bit of office fun and 'Look I know Chinese'.

There's an office of about 20 people currently talking gibberish for hello in Chinese.

JAMAL'D

Ice hockey is the Only white sport

Just remember this

Poleaboo asked for help, he wanted to get out of this hole but none of you leant a hand

You left him with no choice and forced him down this path

Remember to tell them all his story

He isn't a bad person
He's the product of bad people

>medieval christian ideals would consist of feudalism
no
read up on the investiture crisis and the struggle the Church fought against secular-feudal politics hoping to bring order to Europe

beyond that Communist and earlier Syndicalist theories are heavily based on the proposed Christian society presented in the Gospel of Luke/Acts of the Apostles, likewise again with God taken out of the picture though the same in function.
in early communism as well the structure of these groups was heavily focused upon similar apostolic/saintly figures, its a very charismatic belief system.
as for medevial Catholosism, it functioned in almost all ways as communist thinkers sought to model their building of communism after, officially it was disparate, charity was centralized, all people were equal (under God and the Church) and men could use this ti advance themsleves at the expence of massive "tax" support from the wider European community, creating many universities and turing the Catholic hierarchy into a conglomeration of the elite minds from across Europe even though they often lacked the secular social standing to succeed otherwise (being from poor families/being unlanded noble sons and so on)

it was meritocracy, the meritocracy Marx wanted to have again but this time devoid of the dogma, yet it fell apart for the exact same reason the dominance of the church did with the Reformation.

too big
won't fit in me mouth lad

Hitting 20 next month and starting to think I should stop frequenting this thread. What's the average age here?

post your pecker mate

strongman as well

tights

says ehre tights]

Why are Germans obsessed with Turks? Where does the link come from? WWI? Or importing Turk migrants at the end of WWII? Why are there so many Turks in Germany?

unironically starting to grow accustomed to the taste of red bull.

Engels literally said that Protestantism is the only reason Germany, Scandinavia, the USA, and the UK are successful. Because of Protestants, the people became autonomous agents capable of being bargained with and using their own willpower

Because some lad here was saying how impressed people were he spoke Chinese even though it was irrelevant to the job.

I'd also been unemployed for over a year and was pretty much submitting fradulent CVs massively over exaggerting my experience etc.

Out of all the lies it took to get the job that one line in the interview seems to have caused the most problems.

Good idea user. I might just say I've given up and am slowly forgetting. Could take months though and I'll try to learn the basics so it's a bit more plausible.

20 here, been coming since i was like 17 though. As long as you spend less and less time here as you get older it shouldn't be a problem man

and sailing
cycling
every single winter sport

I'm not saying that Protestantism was a bad thing
the Reformation was very necessary as the Church had become impossibly corrupt

18/19. 21 is when is starts getting weird to post here I'd say and when most move on.

>not knowing hello is ni how.
Also watch the three kingdoms drama, it's great for learning bits of Chinese, especially "how how how" which is good good, and Chuggou which is "My Lord"

I'm 27.

black bull*

cheeki breeki

>21 is when is starts getting weird to post here
nope

poleaboo PLEASE post boidick

the gf

hao lad
ni hao

benzo addicted virgin?

26 and been on and off Sup Forums since I was 17.

Anyone watching this on BBC1?

Tragic really. People fucked over. Well and truly.

>Centre of western civilisation
>like 5 prayer places for shitskins

How does it feel to have one of the natural wonders of the white world catering extensively to terrorists?

so lads I've shagged some munters in my time right. Honestly, don't be nice or polite to them. They get attached so quickly. If you wonder why Chads are so horrible to girls it's for exactly that reason.

Be nice to a girl and they'll fall in love, make the intention clear and just shag them and never talk to them again.

I've had so many fucking munters follow where I go it's fucking annoying I want to hit on thin fit girls but oh look, there's a munter I've shagged trying to cockblock

holy shit im getting mad.

strawpoll.me/10303421

Hey, I'm a classy girl and that's not gonna change any time soon

You'll get a face pic before GT pic

You're half right!

Started taking hormones. Waiting to grow chebs now. Apparently I should see a greater effect than most transgirls because I'm only 18 atm and already quite fem looking.

sailing isn't that white
a lot of the best sailors come from warmer climates because it means they get more training time for less

You know that hole in the ground
We once called England
Is now called Londonistan, full of Indians
I don't like Red China
Should be dead by now
I hate the continent of Mexico,
I mean South America

doxxable info but honestly I did a strawpoll on the age of ppl here once and the average was about 22.

dw lad im 31

>I've shagged some munters in my time
Lisicki pls

>>Centre of western civilisation
>>like 5 prayer places for shitskins
>
>How does it feel to have one of the natural wonders of the white world catering extensively to terrorists?

Er yeah.

White flight is real.

Think they needed "guest workers" after WW2 and went with Turks. Everyone has their shitskin of choice, we have Pakis, French have Algerians, Sweden have Somalians, the Dutch have Moroccans etc.

Fun fact though, Helmut Kohl, the ex-chancellor of West Germany admitted to Thatcher he wanted to deport all those fucks because they never integrate. Shame it never happened.

taking a deep breath and weighing up my options

just giving the ppl here my advice and truth.

if you get so pissed you shagged a munter, don't be nice to them in the morning, just get out of there and fuck off.

FONT

>You've been Super Liked! Swipe to find out by whom.
Wew

reminder that im the official swedish poster of brit

binging again

>by whom

in english professor?