Ancient China/Rome/Greece/Egypt

I'm wondering why no one celebrates ancient China the way they do Rome, Greece and Egypt

I keep hearing about how powerful and enlightened they were but I'm not seeing much to back it up
They didn't develop culture, systems, art, utilities or democracy like the others

And their military success was down to their vastly superior numbers

Other urls found in this thread:

mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/9/1396.short
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicanthic_fold
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>his>>>

cause china is shit while the roman empire was glorious and brought us civilization.

Because communism is a disease that kills every kind of culture and civilization, just as it did with China
Nowdays no one remembers them as sophisticated because of cultural marxism

>I'm wondering why no one celebrates ancient China the way they do Rome, Greece and Egypt
Guess who shaped us more Zhang.

Ancient China is a bit far away

you're mixing up your memes

ancient China has little to do with western civilization

Neither has Egypt

I do have to mention that all the victories China did have, the good ones at least, are not military but a combination of technology and tactics against the nomads, when they had the idea to send an expedition

Even during the Qin unification the stalemate between its neighbors was broken due to lack of trust among it's neighbors unable to keep the united force against an enlarged Qin at bay

Numerical superiority must be back up by a willing administration or else it will be like the ming, totally trapped in their own forts while the manchu took city after city

anyways i am not here to lead you astray, believe that ever you need to

That's a good point.
The Chinese civilization is stronger than ever while Rome is long dead. Romans were so retarded they let themselves get replaced by another people.

>Chinese civilization is stronger than ever
They are dead
They've been killed 3 times
Mongols
Manchu
Communist revolution

check your privilege shitlord, rome fell because of the patriarchy

I'm a different Lithuanian poster from the one before, and I also feel like injecting my political opinions onto broad historical events

>they let themselves get replaced by another people
romans were germanics meme kek

I have no idea what you think civilization is but you're a massive retard.

>utilities
marco polo did mention sewage and cities much bigger than ones in europe

t. Chang

Its in China, thats like really far away dude

>Romans were so retarded they let themselves get replaced by another people.

Are retarded enough to think it wasn't the case for chinks?

This is true

Han Chinese don't want to celebrate the Teracotta statues because they were created by a different race

>I'm wondering why no one celebrates ancient China the way they do Rome, Greece and Egypt
because instead of China preserving ancient culture, the Mao era has purged as much culture and tradition as possible

Were ancient Chinese Asians?

the 2,500-year-old Linzi(China) population showed greater genetic similarity to present-day European populations than to present-day east Asian populations.
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/9/1396.short

East Asians had a strong influenced from Mongolian and mountain people.

Slanted eyes is believed to be a genetic evolution to resist the cold winds of the tundra in Mongolia or of the Himalayan mountain range.

It's probably also why inuits have similar facial features even though they live on the other side of the earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicanthic_fold