Why is Australia so obsessed with us canadians on here...

Why is Australia so obsessed with us canadians on here? I don't even think about Australia but every day and every night I come on here there are at least 5 threads about us started by aussies.

Are they tsundere for big Canadian cock?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv
vocaroo.com/i/s1u37dPNuE5H
youtube.com/watch?v=Vbfi6_UjYAY&index=107&list=LLur5jBf5dICYU_KgWDWovhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dZqDGwEp7tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would like to know too.

PLEASE PUT IT IN MY ASS CANADA SENPAI

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

Bump

Bumps are illegal

bump

Can some1 tell me is this copy pasta worth reading im lazy af

vocaroo.com/i/s1u37dPNuE5H

we want more of this provide us more of this

Yes it is.

I'd rather not hear an Aussie accent tbhonest. Just type it.

Thanks bro , made me chuckle a few times

I am always glad to be of service.

Because they area a hivemind with a compulsive urge to bant other countries off this board. India? Gone. Portugal? Gone. Now their sites are set on the Canuk and I can only assume Brazil is next.

How can we get them back?

>canadians pretending to be aussies pretending to be canadians

Last year I used to make daily Canadian hate threads for a week or so. It was only light shitposting and it was before any one really thought badly about Canada, that's why it was funny to do. I'm convinced some Australian latched on to those threads at it became a regular meme

Kek, islandniggers could never get rid of us. We exist to torment the sad Australian

Don't stop blowing me britcuck

All we can do is wait for them to use up their monthly internet rations and hope for a few days of peace and the end of each month

That will never happen because their "bantz" really sucks

>leaf

ouch

>trudeau

ye, we voted him in.

>irrelevant

You literally can't stop talking about us

and the nearly everything else can apply to them too (shitposter, no culture, chinese etc)

Auscucks on suicide watch

You talk as if you are some kind of noteworthy poster that we should recall of.

Does your irrelevant PM smoke the leaf every day?

No one even knows who your new shit leader is. Based Tones was too good for Alcatraz

>No one even knows who your new shit leader is.

Neither do we desu lad LMAO we're about due for a new one I think. It's been a few weeks!

>Tones
>good

>tones
>bad

He had ultimate migrant bantz!

Remember when he ate that onion too

hahahah he had his onion and ate it too lmao layer man!!! shrekko!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Vbfi6_UjYAY&index=107&list=LLur5jBf5dICYU_KgWDWovhQ

literally only good thing he did but he fucked everything else

Blowjob meme response

fuck off cucknada

I'm on my phone, are you Lithuania? I need to know to properly make fun of you 2bh

>SHUT THE FUCK UP AUSTRALIA!

>ILL KILL YOU, ILL FUCKING KILL YOU

someone please post that vocaroo

T. Zhang

its hereFuck off cucknada

T. Ping pow

Our posters are retarded and theres nothing else to do on Sup Forums so....

OI M8, CANADA SUCKS EH, YEH, YA CUNT?

FUCKING AUSTRALIAAAA

have a sook you soft bloody poofta

oy mate, Canada sucks aye yeah, yah cunt

SHUT THE FUCK UP AUSTRALIA

Canada is in the G7. Australia isn't.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AUSTRALIA, ILL KILL YOU!

ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!

Australia confirmed btfo

You're not even a fucking G

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqDGwEp7tg

Haha cringe

M8 I'm not the one with a cuck prime minister, a leaf flag, and a country divided by the French.

You can't legally own a steak knife you soft cunt

>legally
You're the soft cunt, you gaping vagina

SHUT THE FUCK UP AUSTRALIA

Least we're allowed to cannibalise our dead, syrup seppo.

You wide cunt, you're a nanny state that can't do anything because your government can't trust a country of drunks and petrol sniffers

Well at least I'm not a maple nigger

I'LL KILL YOU

FUCK OFF KEKNADA

>drunks and petrol sniffers

As opposed to a country being run by cucks and feminists.

But you are an islandnigger. Your government actually told you to behave when you go abroad because you're abbo tier

Good one.....

FUCK OFF KEKNADA

ILL FUCKING KILL YOU

Aussies what do you think of this elephant?

And we're proud of it. At lest banter and acting like animals is fun.

You faggots cant handle the former and are incapable of the latter.

OI M8 CANADA SUCKS

I'm a Tasmanian mate. We're like double island niggers. Better than living next to a shithole full of niggers who want to steal your cars. You're just mad that we cuck you at whistler 24/7

I think its a good way to trigger that quebecois autist

We're the kings of banter and most fun party pals that ever existed. I pity the fool that doesn't get down like a Canadian haha ;^) Australian bantz

God damn I hate Canadians literally the worst posters out there Aussies at least make funny jokes but Canadians just use shitty overused memes fucking retards I hate Canada and Canadians so fucking much

Yeah I know

Is he Quebecistani? I'm pretty sure the original guy wasn't, because he said he hated Quebec after I made this edit.

Ah you're the one who was triggering him. I hoped you were him so we could see a canadian sperg out in real time. I thought he was. Maybe you are the frenchie

Nah I'm from the opposite side of Canadia where all the dank kush is man.

That must be nice. You should move to Quebec to cuck them of their """french""" girls

No it's cold there and they talk stupid; fuck that.

Hehe stay mad puke flag ;^)

I thought it was cold in all of canada. Its starting to get cold here atm. Its pretty rough.

But winter is too cold and summer is too hot so probably I am just weak

Hey, go suck each others dicks somewhere else.

說白了!
它是如此高興聽到你
失樂園說起
或在莎士比亞的十四行詩曼妙輪廓匿名顫抖

我們是一個口吃者和未受過教育的人
但不聾到一個語言天才
米爾頓和拜倫和雪萊和濟慈的口音說話
說白了!
而原諒我們不必回答
我們的祖先的沙啞的歌
內裡根和悲傷

Don't you have someone's bike to steal Tyrone? This is what happens when white people talk to each other.

說白了!
談論這個那個
給我們介紹一下大憲章
或者紀念碑林肯
泰晤士河灰色魅力
波托馬克的水粉色
告訴我們你的傳統
我們是一個小聰明的人
但非常有能力的欣賞
的重要性鬆餅
或波士頓茶黨

但是當你真的說白
當你坐下來討論實質問題

說話優雅的生活
而談起生活標準
與大社會
有點困難後說白
提高你的聲音工頭
我們是聽證會辛苦一點
我們生活太靠近機
而只聽到我們對工具的氣息

Ni hao America

講白而響亮!
我們聽到你
聖 - 亨利在聖多明各
是什麼令人欽佩的語言
聘請
責成
設置在工作中死亡的時候
而暫停的刷新
和激勵美元

說白了!
告訴我們,上帝是一個偉大的大人物
並且我們在付出信任_him_
說白了!
告訴我們生產的利潤和百分比
說白了!
這是一個豐富的語言
購買
但賣
但在靈魂斬倉
但賣

is having a hormonal problem hereditary for canadians?

I wish this rivalry existed outside Sup Forums

啊!說白了!
大不了
但是你說
罷工一天的永恆
告訴
的生活的人,搬運工
但是回到家裡,晚上
在當太陽即將破滅的街道上方的時間
但要告訴你,是的是的,太陽層
我們生活的每一天你的帝國的東部
沒有什麼比語言宣誓
我們說的不是很乾淨的方法
油脂和油污

Oi guvna! Shrimp on the bbq!

BC has nice weather comparatively. Our winters and summers aren't as extreme. We actually have 4 seasons. Something about the Rockies I guess.

Last Summer was pretty fucking hot though, got over 30c.

說白了!
在你自己的話舒適
我們是一個惡意的人

但不怪任何人
有壟斷
語言矯正

在莎士比亞的軟語
隨著重點朗費羅
講法語和純白色難以忍受
在越南剛果
說無可挑剔的德國
牙齒間的黃星
俄羅斯說話,說話來電訂購,壓制交談
說白了!
它是一種通用語言
我們生來就是理解
用催淚話
隨著警棍話

說白了!
再次告訴我們關於自由與民主
我們知道,自由是一個黑色的字
由於貧困是黑人
而作為血液阿爾及爾或小石城的街道上的塵土混合

說白了!
從威斯敏斯特到華盛頓,你傳遞!
說白華爾街
白瓦
做到文明
和了解我們的情況下的通話
如果您要求我們婉言
你好
而我們聽到你回答
我們做沒事
我們正在做的很好
我們並不孤單

我們知道我們並不孤單

Why do you think so many of them go on HRT? their evil men hormones are the problem for them

Yeah it was a hot summer this year. Looks like winter is going to be really cold too. Just need to crack on with things I guess. Wear comfy winter clothes.

quebecois girls are hot as fuck

and honestly, quebec is the only good province to visit. it's the only one with any real culture

it's easy
it's like a young brother jelly of his elder brother
Aussie are jealous of Canadian relevance