What are you doing for the summer holidays?

what are you doing for the summer holidays?

i will be in my house, sad because im not a normie and sad because another summer virgin
kill me

You need vacation my friend.
Go somewhere alone,explore the world

Studying
Cuz I'm cool :DDDD
Could have gone to lous but need to study :D

enjoy sunshine brother

Being a normie is shit. I willingly stopped being a normie after i stopped giving a shit about everything. Now i just go work and play vidya, watch anime/tv/movies. I only hang out with friends on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Before that i would go out with them nearly every night and i just got so bored.

only good thing about being a normie is getting laid regularly. But i'm completly fucking braindead and somehow managed to stop liking sex. I haven't masturbated/gotten an erection/had sex in nearly 2 years now.

I'll do what I also do.

My tip to all of you: Forget the sunscreen, just pull down the blinds and your room will provide you with an FPS of over 45.

This, travelling is by far the best way to spend your holidays. Just go for a drive all around Europe or a trip in the states. It doesn't matter if you go alone, in fact i enjoy that a lot more.

>what are you doing for the summer holidays?
trying to find a job
not going good

sucking a swedish cock for a living

T
H
I
S
but still lad you should enjoy nature

so start making yourself desirable. Right now.

Make plans for physical fitness and find a new skill to master. When I say to do this now, I mean RIGHT now. For real.

Another not normie here. Life is paunful but I'm studying, so...It keeps me distracted.
I had to increase study time to 3 hours daily in order to forget about reality. Three summer months in my room ahead.
kill me pls

>summer

>but still lad you should enjoy nature
Dude i love nature, one of the main reasons i travel so much. I take a 30 min drive every week to visit the zoo and go have a picnic at the park every week as well.

What i absolutely love to do in the summer is to just go to a field near my house and just stare at the clouds/stars. Nothing in life has ever come close to making me this content.

Do you really not have anyone to go out with in fucking Spain? You really are a failure in life

Does anyone here have the version of this pepe, with the gun in his mouth?

No, not really. My friends are as autistic as I am. Also, bored as fuck. We only go to a bar sometimes. You see us as a tourist, while the reality here is pretty shitty.

Well I don't see an issue if you have friends, just drag them out of their house

I`m not in school so working.

They don't want to. I said that they are like me...they prefer doing god of war speedruns rather than go outside. We don't even talk by phone...

Nothing and alone as well. I'm getting tired of living as isolated as I do, but I can't enjoy the company of others as well What I like to do is ride my bycicle up the mountains until I'm exhausted, the physical pain drags me out of my numbness