Are chinese the worst people on the planet?

Are chinese the worst people on the planet?

I HATE China

So, that's how the tourists from mainland behave I'm their own country. Makes sense, they can barely display any human trait when they come here.

>if they can lie, cheat, steal, they will

Yeah, nobody else does that, fucking chineses ruining the pure man race. Btw, how much the gov is paying people to say bad things about the chineses? It's like the propaganda agains't CCCP in the cold war all again.

Yes, but only because they increased their population from 400 million to 1.3 billion in like 50 years

what happened?

>image macro from Sup Forums

it's a "holy shit china is the worst country on earth and i never fully realized it" post that i made

what was he trying to do

chinese are not human beings

Sup Forums needs to leave.

BTFO

Fucking animals.

>Paraguay calling anyone outside Africa shitty

It's a sign of autism when one saves gore videos thinking it indicates the entire country.

Then again, Sup Forumstards can only think in stereotypes and conspiracies.

Are you seriously calling a 3 year old kid an animal for being unable to control his bowel movement?

You are the same "Paraguay recognizes Taiwan" faggot who spams gore videos whenever China is mentioned, some of which are clearly not from China.

No, read the file name. The problem is the mother letting it get to that stage.

>letting it get to that stage

Uhh how would she "not let it get to that stage"?

Moms don't just ask kids if they have to poo every 5 minutes. And when kids need to go, they need to go.

You know how people raised in big cities are arrogant, pushy assholes with a me-first mentality?

The Chinese are what happens when you have ~1,000 years of selective pressure for those traits

The fact he went in the bin instead of on the street is honestly a sign of civilizational progress.

Butthurt != asking for facts. Where are the sources for these webms? Do you think a few bad apples represents all 1.4 billion?

You're so autistic you save gore videos, label them as Chinese when some aren't, and then take the time to spam them whenever China is mentioned.

That's a sign of autism.

Except China was 90% rural only 40 years ago.

>liveleak and youtube are credible sources and are not posted from butthurt autists with an agenda

Why don't you go to China? Many of the cities are fucking amazingly developed compared to just 30 years ago. Crime rates are far lower. Healthcare is far better. People live much longer, and emigration rates are at an all time low.

It's still a poor country. But it's so much better than it was when I was a kid and lived there.

Lel you are a chink
Go back to China

>emigration rates are at an all time low

>Where are the sources for these webms?
Sup Forums of course. i'm too lazy to use ffmpeg and not """"autistic""""" enough to just put the link like our "friends" at Sup Forums :¬D just go at /r/ and ask for the original videos Fang

brotip:
i don't need to eat turd to know it tastes like shit
and you don't need to show off that you're a shit-eater by defending a country that you're not in :¬) we're just having a fun thread dude

>all these deleted posts

gotta cover up all the garbage things that chinks do

nice proxy, chink.

You don't understand. The Chinese don't use diapers. Until potty trained, Chinese children practice open defecation

If chinks are such horrible cheating subhumans then why is China a successful country?

Exactly due to the fact that they can get away with swindling foreigners. They are the shrewdmasters

>cheating
Its because of this. Not paying attention to things like copyrights, safety, and outright cheating all increases your own revenue. And well money can accomplish a lot.

They were highly successful even back in the days when international trade didn't exist.

t. justin chang

Idk dude. Maybe they used to be good but international trade ruined their sense of humanity? Most of their greatest achievements took place before Marco Polo's travels.