Nuke us, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Foreign_Legion
faithtofaithless.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do it yourself

can do, ivan

P-please...

Nuke us too. Bleak life, gray culture, hopeless horizon. Just do it.

Russia cannot really be that bad
>low gun violence
>slavic qts
>lots of forest to hike in
>not overrun with islamists like western europe
>cool language
>kot blini

>iranian qts
>power to make great changes from your conservative past
>cool flag (kinda ripped off call of duty OpFor DESU)
>you're a man in Iran (not a woman)
>lots of sunlight, great for tans
>you can visit Russia anytime and hang with OP

A-atlantis is this you?

Russia pls. If you study hard you can be something great, like a doctor or a scientist. You just have to try really hard. You CAN do it :)))))))))))))))) !!!!!!!!!!!

is this because of rouble, nato, or siberia?

you have to sweat, cry, and bleed to get what you want

>Iranian qts

Yeah except they all wear veils and if they don't, they're wary of premarital sex.

>power to make changes
What? Iran at its current state is immune to change. Iranians are retarded and religious as shit.

>you're a man
Yeah and you think that means life is better? lol. No job, no future, no prospects, etc

This country is a massive shit that can't be encrusted with tons of gold. I'm leaving and that's that.

Jokes on you the doctor in Russia probably makes 30,000rubles a month.

where are you going to go? is it easy to leave iran? I actually know an iranian guy who worked very hard and has a good life here. obviously if you come here you will be grilled by ICE for a long time. what skills do you possess?

Ivan can come too if he gets it together

Come here and we will drink vodka every fucking day.

>telling me a non-dollar currency
I cannot even name the currency Canada uses. You expect way too much

they use dollars

Why the fuck did this make me laugh so hard

1000$ ~ 70000 rub

I HATE Russia

Just go hike in the mountains, you'll surely feel good.

Did that few years ago and i felt pretty good personally.

I HATE Russia too! >;o >;o >;o

It's hard but it's worth it. I dropped out of English literature and I will start my CS associate's program soon. I literally don't care that there's already an influx of better coders from India and China. I'm going to focus on game development and release a couple of them on Steam before applying for any sort of developer spot in indie companies.

It's not actually very easy for most Iranians to get their passports because it requires military service but thankfully I'm exempt from it. In fact the only reason you don't see many Iranians pests in your country is that, once they complete their military service, they fall under HMS blacklist. Poor souls. Still, most of them are dirty Muslims so good riddance.

No I love Ivan and Anastasiya :(

I imagine that's still a pretty good salary for Russia. Americans may appear to have higher salaries, but the cost of living is higher as well.

What are your options of leaving? I know a few Russians over here. I see like a gazillion babushkas walking around in my local park

Europe is cool and all but I want to go to the US and the US alone. Anywhere else I can't function.

Why is it easier for Russians to go to murrica than Iranians? It's not fair. Just because some faggots who pray to faggotallah roam this country that doesn't mean that my chances of getting US citizenship should be reduced to dust.

Good luck. You have a state and region in mind? Have you visited before? To be honest, indie games is a TOUGH market to make it in, especially as someone that wants to move countries. You can certainly do it, you'll just have to rise above the competition. Even if you don't make it too far in games, you can always apply your programming skills for other employment and get in that way. I assume your family knows you're trying to leave?

Why are you exempt? Will you leave your family behind?

join ffl for France?

I didn't say it was easier, I just happen to see loads of Russians moving in to where I live. A lot of them have money, connections, and strong educations to make it in. I worked with several Russian researchers in the past. They have a whole community in the scientific field here.

The brutal truth is also that Russians are European peoples and will get in slightly easier than a middle easterner. AGAIN, IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE! You can still do it, but the process may be more biased against you. It's not fair, but you have to have perseverance to make it through.

Would literally leave anywhere even the most unwelcoming red states would be better than here. I just watched a BBC documentary about Tetris and the creator actually managed to leave Russia in '91 and establish his own game company in America. Except it failed and now he has a simple staff job in Microsoft. It was amazing how this guy always smiled. Even when they showed a clip of him from late 80s in Russia. Fuck that man was nice. If I could snap out of depression and be nice as him I can definitely convince INS to give me a green card. But you see what I despise here is the competition. Too much people with more money and more sinister goals. Makes me sick.

My dad died and I'm the eldest son. They know that I want to leave because I scream it to the top of my lungs every other week but eh, I haven't even started my Associate's program. I will turn 30 before I step foot into the US.

I'm sorry that I hate your country and you can't come here

Where do you live in iran? Is there any indie game development in iran? Maybe Tehran?

Obviously keep your dreams alive, but be careful about having "the grass is greener on the other side" syndrome. America is brutally competitive. I'm on the east coast and it feels like a constant rush. I'm applying to grad schools and have a 50+% chance of not making it in. The west coast is competitive with coding too (obviously). Your BEST bet are the midwestern states like Iowa. Those states are probably the most boring, and you may find yourself stuck in a town 10000x more boring then your old lands, but the job market has more openings there. Discrimination against immigrants is present, and a lot of the population are aging whites, so you might want to make up a story to employers about how you're not a muslim and felt persecuted in Iran so you had to get out blah blah blah etc.

I'd like to add that if you despise competition, you may want to look into Europe or Canada. "Competition" is pretty much a hallmark of America.

First thing getting nuked is the cube.

And sorry Alexei, we're working together from now on.

>First thing getting nuked is the cube.
What did he mean by this?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Foreign_Legion

Or:
>Get US student visa
>do MANVI program for Persian

My paki friend did a year of uni in Texas and was told he could join the military there as an urdu translator since he held his paki passport. He declined the offer transfered to a uni here now

mecca?

>hurr

Chubak pls go away...

It has been so long since I've seen his leopoard/aryan face.

Are you the same Iranian poster

Also does anyone have the pic of pipebomb

He lives in Mashhad,one of the wrost cities in Iran

I'd rather not reveal my location because you know. Well every game here is an indie game. What's sad is that it's became a huge source of embezzlement. The government, "out of the necessity to battle Western influence" has established a program that grants a lot of money to indie game developers. Most of this money, however, goes to the developers hookah and kebab money and at the end they release a game that puts Chinese iPad games with stolen assets and broken engrish to shame. I could name hundreds of Iranian games in the App store or the aptly named "Bazaar store" which is the Iranian version of Google Play that are nothing but heaps of composted shit that no one plays. Most people here play Clash of Clans on their phones and nothing else. Most don't own computers or consoles. I'm not wasting my time with the Iranian market. I'm hiring American artists off the internet and distribute any game I make with their help on Steam.

Well I don't have to make up an "story" right? I was kinda prosecuted twice actually and it's no secret that punishment for apostasy for atheists in Iran is dead. Plus once I chug down three lugs of beer with the coworkers, wear one of those "A" atheist t-shirts, openly insult Muslims and discriminate Muslim coworkers and eat pork and don't fast, which are things that I want to do and don't have to pretend, they're going to let their guards down.

This one's impossible because those countries won't even let someone without a BS in and I'm only getting an Associate's in CS because anything else is a waste of my time and everyone else's resources. The US is the only country sane enough to hire someone based on their skills and not their degrees. Besides if I fail to come to America I would try Australia. I want to experience Western culture, not to become a tool of liberal agenda.

Which Iranian poster?

Also pipe bomb was an Iranian prostitute in dubai i think.

Student Visa runs out and only a small portion of people who apply for residency directly using student Visa get their green cards. There's gazzilions of Chinese students in America who barely speak English and have made it through using their parent's money. It's not really fair to accept them.

But the French Legion might be the answer to all my troubles. Do they have an office in Turkey? I must find out.

All cities in Iran are shit because guess what people are shit. They beat up their daughters and stone other women. Fuck Iranians.

Prepare to get the ever-living shit beat out of you by Slavs. It's brutal. You better be an athlete

You literally just show up to France and you do try outs

Just be aware that legion training is still incredibly rough and brutal, worse than most boot camps. And if you make it through you get sent to the front line right away. They don't give you a fucking desk job.

Being a Legionnaire is probably easy pussy though.

Fuck off chitah.

Yeah I forgot about this one.

Get to France? You realize French embassy in Iran won't issue a one-week Visa without thousands of Euros in your bank account? They've been stung by Iranians before. In the 80s a lot of Islamists escaped Iran under the guise of "heresy against the regime" and now you must be a billionaire to go there. My best bet is seeking asylum.

Maybe go to turkey and try to get to France?

Like that athiest saudi girl did

Come on you can't defend Iran when you can clearly speak English. Have you read the God Delusion?

>Have you read the God Delusion?

I would like to go to France but not as a Legionnaire but as a game developer. Still, I think there are so many people with Iranian passports in line that I have a higher chance of going to Japan than France.

Also, how did that Arab girl prove that she's an atheist?

This girl

Try contacting atheist groups to get you out maybe

>Have you read the God Delusion?
I don't read fedora tier books,and i don't read books no more because i read some shitty book by the name "eat your frog soap" or something like that,and oh there was another shitty book i read about some mouses and some dwarfs in a maze.I don't read books no more since i read those wastes of ink.

>being this wrong on exchange rate when the Russian shill says it four times everyday

66/$1

Also,i become a happy fag if you buy some LSD/Shrooms/Weed for me.

Hit my line get the dope for the low

U smoke up today bruh
Also are you a virgin

I'm trying to contact Secular Policy Institute but they haven't even shown interest in my story. Are there any other atheist activist groups out there except this one?

Again if only genuine atheists contacted these groups maybe they would get one letter a month. But Mohsen Al-Malik who owns an Internet Café in Syria is heard from his friend that his other friend managed to escape that shithole via Secular Policy Institute, therefore they receive so many fucking emails from fake atheists that it must be overwhelming to them. Again if I find ONE atheist activist group that would hear my story there's no doubt that I will be out of here by Sunday but again, this is no easy feat. Just to contact them you must spam their inbox with the same email until they either block your address or read your email.

>falling for Chubak's autistic lies

Come on guys. OP is pedojew and the Iranian is Chubak. Our two resident so called America lovers that actually are not.

No because some loner like me or chubak totally get dem chicks.

What the fuck do you think?

Nuke Moscow, please.

He's a good guy,but he's a little lost.

t b h I don't think he will make it here even if the story was real. Of all the skills and experience you use to get into America, indie gaming is nearly at the end of the line.

Does chubak actually want to leave iran or is he memeing

Fuck Iran. I wish I had a mic to say this on vocaroo.

Don't be soo tsun tsun with your homeland chubak

Try this
faithtofaithless.com

You have to stay there.

Are you the actual autist Iranian poster who told me he gets girls

Well i told SOME lies on Sup Forums,but i don't remmeber them.

But i'm not autist though.

Uh thanks. This one is actually started by a couple of Muslims so they'll know who to weed out.

wait a sec maybe i am i don't know

Will you buy some drugs for me chubak?Pls i need money.Plus shrooms are perfect for you.

from me*
fuck

If they find drugs in my bloodstream they won't let me in. I already have to explain to them why I take Methadone. I don't need hard drugs.

LSD won't stay in your bloodstram or your hair samples for long,weed is another story though,besides,shrooms are fine and not illegal

Please stay out of America you Persian drug addicts. Stay in your country and make the best of it

t.crack-cocaine addict

delet dis fucking traitor

> If you study hard you can be something great, like a doctor or a scientist
Lol, doctor and scientists in Russia a low class poor guys. So, it's not that great as you think.