youtube.com/watch?v=PQxGRZCFbd8&feature=youtu.be&t=3m8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>english th sounds still exists

top kekarino little brother
maybe when you're a bit older you can play with the other germanic languages

>tree
>three

>tfw you'll never learn another language after you speak English properly
No at all matey. B1.1 in french here and just started learning retarded portuguese, aka spanish.

>sixths

>strengths

>the thirty-fifth five

>the
>thunder

>two different "th" sounds

I know that feel. Took me like 6 years, repeating every day multiple times "this, those, they, three, through" and they're still not perfect.

user,pls, romance languages have like 90% of lexical similarity. Basically you say the same shit but with a different accent. Try learning a non-romance language. Better yet, a non-indo European one. Then you'll understand my pain.

mark of a true language desu

I am just as surprised as you are that it still exists but I am glad that it has done so

oh yes

miért vagy itt ennyire korán?

Munkaügyiből kaptam levelet :(

Könyvtárba kell megjelennem, beszélni a főkönyvtárossal, lehet ad állást. De nem 100%. Egyrészt jó,mert 3 éves korom óta ide járok, ismerek mindenkit. Másrészt erősen gáz mert gyanítom a polgármester, aki család közeli barátja intézte ezt el. A végzettségem is ez amúgy,csak szakdogám nincs még kész.
Szóval jahh. nem tudtam aludni.

it acts as a wa to tell who's a disgusting foreigner when they can't pronounce the subtlest shit in english correctly.

>English has all the sounds that Finnish has
>everything is literally just aaaaaaa ooooo uuuuuu eeeee with some consonant every now and then
>even ä and ö exist as sounds in English
>americans still sound like drooling retards when they try to speak Finnish even after living here

I don't know how that's possible, Finnish pronunciation is really easy to pick up

youtube.com/watch?v=PQxGRZCFbd8&feature=youtu.be&t=3m8s
It's understandable but he sounds like a retard.

>I had a good accent
KEK

Don't be so mean Pekka, our languages are related, and even I can't pronounce a lot of the stuff you come up with.

Sorry Attila, I'll try to be more lenient in the future.

>Americans speaking Finnish

All 2 of them? Nobody speaks Finnish your country only has like 100 people in total living there lmao.

Literally the population of Minnesota, countrylet tier *nigga laffin emoji XD*

>voiceless TH
How to fucking pronounce it without showing to the world your tongue, but without /s/, /t/, /d/?