What are Hungarians genetically speaking, some kind of slavs in denial or much more bastardized...

What are Hungarians genetically speaking, some kind of slavs in denial or much more bastardized? Can they be considered white at all by Sup Forumss autistic standards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu3cdCnRepk&list=LL-Y9x2av8w6rfSDZRZQv5jw&index=108
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is one of my favorite Hungarian whores and I guess I'd consider her white.

she looks mestizo or something

The Hungarians were part of the Huns during the Roman times. They were a group located in central Asia. Like most of these groups, they *were* like the Turks. Over the last 1500 years, mixing with white people has lead to a more "white" way of looking.

Pretty sure the Magyars came like 500 years after the Huns though. Also that doesn't tell what kind of genetic heritage they have

fuck you

Please for the love of god stop making these threads. You never get anyone being serious in here, the only responses to "is ____ white?" threads are:

Some faggot who finds a certain model attractive and thinks she represents all of that ethnic group, usually she's probably mixed race, but she never looks like her race. She's usually brown/very tanned, despite being from a white country. The most common example of this is Anzu, people fedora over her and spam pictures of her in "are Turks white" meme. Regardless if Turks are white or not, Turks don't usually look like her.

Non-whites or neo-nazis who are judging whether or not a country is white, often using memes/wrong historical facts to justify what they believe. Usually they'll use the above example as proof for their claim, because usually the model isn't white.

And finally, the person from there that's butt hurt (and rightfully so) about retards posting about their country despite never being there, knowing someone from there, or even doing any research about it, or even know where it is on a map. However, sometimes they'll go along with the memes and just watch the retards fight about it, despite knowing the answer to the question which is usually yes, they're fucking white.

Also important to mention: People from there/with proxies who will insist that their country is white either to fuel the thread, be bait, feel white guilt, have some sort of weird interest in foreign girls but want to believe their country isn't European, or are genuinely retarded and believe it. No examples of this here, because it's usually in Finnish threads and it's incredibly autistic and cringe worthy. Sometimes it's in other threads though.

You do know no-fap month is on November, don't you? You seem really frustrated

>frustrated
How?
You're the one who made the thread. I'm just pointing out who's gonna respond to it. the bait, obviously, that's why you were waiting for someone to make a comment so you could respond to it lmao.
Did it a few times and responded almost immediately, be less obvious.

the thread is bait* whoops

You're either retarded or really new. The only reason I formulated my post in this manner is that otherwise people wouldn't even respond to it. By doing so they post here, at least allowing genuinely interested people to find the thread. Everyone knows how it works, except you apparently.

Also I responded to the Taiwan guy since it's pretty well known there's no actual relationship between Huns and Hungarians outside the legends.

I am a Cuman

Also please save me from this shithole

We really don't know what the Huns were, genetically speaking. Huns being related to Magyars (since both tribes existed near modern day Uzbekistan/central asian area) isn't too far-fetched. We do know what central asian people more or less looked like phenotypically speaking. And we know that Magyars have bred with white people for at least a thousand years (if not 1500 ).

Hungarians are the "endgame" for white/asian race mixing. And a good example to use when people bring up the "Supreme Gentlemans". Your kid may look like shit, but your grandchild will look a lot like a Hungarian !

are hungarians considered mediterranean or slavs or northern?

Your thinking about it completely wrong.

Hungarians are their own group, there isnt a "typical genetic slav". Europeans are usually more genetically related to neighboring countries than people sharing their linguistic. For example many Czechs are more closely related to Hungarians and Germans than to Poles. Croatians are genetically indistinguishable from Hungarians and group nowhere near Russians.

Genetically speaking Hungarians look like regular central europeans, there is nothing special about them at all, maybe a few have .1 percent more central Asian admixture from their magyar roots but it's really insignificant. Genetically they look very similar to the ancient indo-european people that settled there around 2500bc.

>you seem frustrated there

They are central European, slav is not accurate at describing a genetic lineage, it's only a linguistic term. 2bh it all looks very geographical, most Hungarians genetically overlap with Croats, Czechs and Austrians

Nobody knows what the fuck they are.
This is false

I don't see a difference between magyars and oder central Europeans.

>genetically speaking

genetically speaking you should fuck off back to pol

They are genetically Hungarian.

our bros,thats what they are

They're slavs in the same sense that Turks are greek.

How are the Hungarian-Croatian relations, considering your past? Bros, or are you taught the Eternal Magyar was always the Croatian man down?

mostly the Eternal Mađar
but our relations are pretty chill

well we learned that our relation was always good, except the Jelacic time. So yes Croatians are considered good people here

nah go fuck yourself you unlikeable cunt

yes,well we too learn that we fought the turks together and all that but from jelacic it was mostly a downward slope in our relations
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu3cdCnRepk&list=LL-Y9x2av8w6rfSDZRZQv5jw&index=108