Do you believe in the jewish conspiracies?

Do you believe in the jewish conspiracies?

ps; Look at the owners of all major banks, and hollywood companies. they are all jews

No I think they're a bunch of tin foil hat wearing theories made by alt-right wingers who try to pin their misfortunes on a bogey man and not themselves, or the environment they've been raised in.

It's like feminists whining about the patriarchy.

yes

but what about the fact that hollywood and all major banks are owned by jews?

>black people complain about whites running everything
>lol git gud niggers lrn2play the game

>white people complain that jews run everything
>REEEEEEEE THE JEWS ARE KEEPING US PROUD ANGLOS DOWN

fuck off /stormfront/

"Conspiracy" implies that there's no real basis for a belief held. I've got plenty of proof to show you as to why the Jews are Satan incarnate.

Yeah and there white people who also own those banks, as well as other whites who have control over forms of media e.g Rupert Murdoch.

Is this the PATRIARCHY AT WORK?

No. They got their through wealth. Jesus Christ, get a fucking grip on reality.

Who gives a flying fuck? What if the white people who hold positions of political power and control aspects of the media and the banks as well? What of the Arabs who control the US' oil?

Is that some sort of ARAB conspiracy?

Get a fucking grip.

Jews control the media and the banks. just know that. the rothschilds are all jews

It's not a conspiracy they're just the master race

no dumbfuck. the US has been autosuficient in oil fot years. also venezuela and brazil has lots of oill too. But what about the creation of israel, backed by the UK slaughtering the palestinian population

Yeah and the Popes a catholic, the president is black, and Rupert Murdoch is white.

Are you trying to bait Sup Forumsfags and stormfags?

No one with a sane mind believes in an external force controlling every aspect of their life?

If the Jews controlled everything, how come they haven't shut down stormfront by now?

They have been kicked out of every single country until not long ago. srsly something gotta be wrong

No, it's ridiculous

Why wasn't I invited?

jew are white. at least the ashkenazi ones;

>auto sufficient
>OIL
>US

>backed by the UK

It's also backed by the US. Both palestine and Israel are in the wrong.

You're delusional, get a fucking life loser, I'm fed up having to deal with conspiracy theorist fanatics like you, you're as bad as the feminists and SJWs.

Because u are not a high ranking zionist

Actually there days only a couple banks are owned by Jews

Many bankers are Jewish, but once banking became a respectable business (sometime around 1890) the goyom got in on it and took over upper management

then look it up idiot. look up alaska oil production. Look up the slaughter of innocent palestinian lives, done by the zionist who simply created israel out of thin air.

>Finkelstein

That's a cute choice of names

When the Nazis visited the US in 1938, La Guardia picked officer Max Finkelstein to lead a squad in charge of protecting them.

The Nazis were so butthurt they published Finkelstein's photo in Germany in an op ed bitching about it

Yes. The IMF and Bilderberg members need to be incarcerated. Same with the Rothschild and Rockefeller families.

No. I actually search for facts before believing any kind bullshit.

yeah than search zionism, then search who control the baks and the media. see every CEO of ths major "illuminati" companies are jews

>facts

yes they are facts. look it up faggot

This is boring. Knock it off.

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

>My enslavement is boring

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

see faggot. look up. they are all jews. somethinh doesnt add up right

that convinced me

Only ironically

I believe that there is a group of elite people who run the world and that a good number of them are Jewish, but it's stupid to believe that literally every single Jew in the world has an agenda to destroy the white race. I also believe the Holocaust did happen, however its numbers are being exaggerated by people (Who are, again, mostly Jews) who seek to profit off of the tragedy of millions, Jewish and non-Jewish alike.

As for the idea of a "race war", I believe these ideas are being pushed by the elite upper-class so that the rest of us will be too busy blaming and killing each other to realize that they're the ones causing all our problems in the first place.

Stop it goyim
We did nothing wrong don't be silly now

of course not. there are many jews that are cool. but the ZIONISTS are the problem
see those people are all jew

How do yo feel knowing htat you carry blood of thousand palestinian lives?

Do you believe the Jews in the elite (which is made up almost entirely of Jews and Jewish interests) acknowledge each others' Jewishness and collude based on solidarity with their fellow chosen ones?

this t b q h

i'm a jewish american who works for the US government ask me anything

>blood of thousand palestinian lives?

So that's, what, twenty rockets per Palestinian life?

You're right, but really what can we do? Obsessing over it only makes you look like a tinfoil to the average person and, despite what Sup Forums might believe, talking about it on the internet doesn't do jack shit.

Nigga I don't know.

What REALLY happened on September 11, 2001?

us foreign policy was ruined forever

>white people in charge in white countries, arabs in charge in arabs countries somehow is the same as less than 1% of a population being in charge of the banks, the entertainment industry, the political agenda and the medias of western countries

Gosh you're dense