Which is better?

Which is better?
I'm sure Japan's situation is the worst X(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohu2E4slCVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd prefer Canadians then muslims or blacks, maybe we'd get cheaper maple syrup because right now the transport and import fees are making it cost a lot in the stores.

All those countries deserve it, especially Japan

Please ban this psychotic spammer

kek that's just one club in Helsinki. Pretty sure it doesn't exist anymore?

In Finland Nigerians are BASED.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohu2E4slCVE

That's literally how every club in Helsinki looks like

Korean say kill Japan
Japanese say ban psychotic spammer
That's odd.

I think you are not Japanese.
Net spy detected.

No one gives a fuck stupid netouyo

Honest question though, why do you hate Japan even though you live there? Have you ever considered migrating back to Korea?

Dear mods
He has serious mental issue.
He would keep spamming these incoherent attack against other countries and other posters until he get banned from this website.

I'm japanese and I like my country.
I'm just disgusted that this psycho posting same autistic spams here incessantly.

I don't go to clubs so I believe you

Almost all thread is made again and again
You should know it but you always blame Japanese for cheering Korean or Chinese.
You don't protect other Asian, whites, blacks.

Oh look the same faked promo pics (ie. paid actors) of a non-existent club.

what do you wanna say kid?
chill out retard

>I'm japanese and I like my country.
ho!? show us the evidence.
please do not tell a lie, Japan-kun :)

A word of warning,I guarantee you that korean in real world will not be as forbearing
as I am.

How can you interpret my posts defended korea or china? I said your autistic repetitive posts are just obnoxious.

Have you ever tried to make a fun post here? I've only seen you harassed other posters by slanderring korean or chinese, spamming shit no one cares, shiting up /asean/, calling other zainichi, dindu nuffining and shits.

You should leave here unless you can't stop these shits.

I didn't knew there has been problems between Japan and Korea, what happened ?

Netouyo love Korean.

After WW2, South Korea tried to steal Japanese area. First they stole small islands including Takeshima.
Japanese navy was banned by US so Japanese couldn't counter Korean. Korean navy killed 11 Japanese and captured 4000 fishermen.
United Nations didn't blame cruel Korean. So stupid Korean president, who were anti-Japanese and in fact Chinese before WW2, tried to steal Kyushu.
Then stubid president gathered army to south east Korea so Seoul got almost naked. Then president north Korea Kim started to attack Seoul and got Seoul easily. Stupid south Korean president immidiately escaped to south then broke some bridges so Korean public couldn't escape and died. Stupid Korean president asked US help. Then US asked Japanese help.
Japanese got angry but US decided to say "Hey Jap, you should help Korean because you colonized them".US made new history. Japanese goverment accepted it.
Now Korean blame Japan for causing Korean war, colonizing Korea, and raping Korean.
But thouse are all lies made by Korean government after Korean war.
Korean government manage to hide their crimes.

Does it mean netouyo is korean?

here starts spamming

Same answer for same question
What's wrong?

What this Korean want to do is just blaming Japanese by no reason.

Do you know VANK (Voluntary Agency Network of Korea)
VANK has been accused of promoting Korea at the expense of Japan. Critics claim that VANK has attempted to discount Japan and Japanese culture, manipulate history during and after World War II and have other countries believe in distorted perspectives related to Japanese-Korean history that have a bias favoring Korea.

int is where you converse with other people, not where you copypaste your autistic gibberish.
And again you are calling me korean for no reason.
Obviously you can't make a coherent dialogue with other posters.

This is why you should kicked out of this place.

>White people using proxies pretending to be Japanese and arguing with each other about korea

well brother m8 thats bloody haram innit