Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raZkWL2mndY
youtu.be/0rR9IaXH1M0
youtube.com/watch?v=XE8y4N_-ksw
youtu.be/8OSCSTIekiM
liveleak.com/view?i=38c_1463927376
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come and have a go you soft southern poofs

fucking sick of this stupid cunt. It's so blatantly fake, you have to be dumb to believe it.

>your

>your

refused to watch the video at this point 2bh

Obvs aimed at gullible young teens innit

Skipped breakfast this morn, regretting it now desu.

having some dessert lads, quite nice

Nobody forced you to take this loan out. You chose to in order to finance your higher education.

You voluntarily signed a contract with a financial institution. If you were foolish enough to believe - after literally having witnessed a recession brought on by people taking out loans they couldn't afford - that your loan terms could never ever change despite that being a very real possibility, how is that anyone's fault but your own?

this is what shocks me, the only thing I can find in the news about it is an article on fucking BT.com and all that's talking about is the article I posted earlier

regardless of whether a company can buy another's debt, what gives them the right to set the interest rate when it conflicts with the interest rate stated in the contract I signed

fucking hell

youtube.com/watch?v=raZkWL2mndY

Interest rates are variable, if you dig out your original contract I'm sure you'll find a reference to that in there

stop looking at australian videos weirdo

i know you're obsessed with us

it's easy

Just be yourself

Greetings from America!

Did you know that we were once a British colony but have since surpassed the former British Empire countless times over?!

Anyway I just wanted to say that my heritage is British Isles, that is I am English and Scottish and Irish and I would like to reconnect with my roots by visiting the land of my ancestors!

Where are some good places to go??

Lads, there's a neet spammer with autism from Sup Forums who's destroying our /deutsch/ thread. We tried integrating him on Sup Forums, didn't work, now he's spamming and pretty much destroyed our thread.
I'm officially applying for asylum here on /bri/

Weaklings

Wish we lived in Airstrip one lads

application rejected

The cosy little village of Fuckyourself

>but have since surpassed the former British Empire countless times over
'no'

Gun control is flawed and a knee jerk hyperbolic reaction to limited events. It punishes the people who are law abiders.

Fuck off to /cum/

I used to do asylum casework, I'm afraid your application would be rejected as you have the recourse of going to the authorities (in this case the mods or hiro) and haven't exercised that option yet. Unless you can prove the mods know about this spammer and are intentionally not acting on it, you have no basis for asylum.

If you'd like to appeal of make a separate human rights application, please complete the appropriate form and pay the £195 fee.

>Cuba to legalize small and medium-sized private businesses

just fuck my marx up.

was getting 4-5 matches a day but today I've got none
further evidence there is an organised conspiracy against me

>legalize
fuck off yank

flat inspection today
i spent hours cleaning yesterday and i just looked in my flat mate's room and she hasnt even bothered to pick stuff up off her bedroom floor or make her bed lmao

People are idiots.

If everyone was regularly trained and evaluated in the use of firearms then that'd be great.

As it stands give people guns and idiots start using them in disputes over dog shit and fences. I might know someone who can use heroin responsibly but I wouldn't want heroin available on the high street.

this lad's L E A R N I N G

good yank

*Honks*

had my flat + penis inspection last week

>Communism has never been tried!
>Country where it was tried has failed and has to become capitalist
heh

Fuck off we're full

WTF, penguins are supposed to be cute

That's shit ain't cute

this lad disagrees with you. can't argue with him desu, he nails it
youtu.be/0rR9IaXH1M0

>her

post undies

reminder to #votin
youtube.com/watch?v=XE8y4N_-ksw

being a good goyin

> flat inspection
What the fuck is this?

Nature can be ugly as fuck, don't believe National Geographyc

where's my merch

They're easily the most prosperous country in the Caribbean and central america, despite the embargo that's been in place since 1960.

Pretty good tbqh

how did they go? worried about my penis one desu but it's not for another week, any advice?

no im not weird like that

they check youre keeping it in decent shape, i think it's standard in student places

Are fat burners an essential in body fat loss
At the end of the day calories In calories out is going to determine the rate in which you burn fat. Fat burners can however aid fat loss in ways such as decreasing hunger, speeding up your metabolism, raising energy levels and much more. If your looking for an extra kick in decreasing your body fat, start with no other than annihilate️️ Its one of @bpmlabs Best sellers for a reason... Its what's been getting me out of bed every morning for the past 6 weeks for my 5:30am fasted cardio enough said

Ah yes

youtu.be/8OSCSTIekiM

>Demonstrators outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico have set fire to campaign merchandise and clashed with police.
>Protesters threw burning T-shirts and plastic bottles at police outside the rally at a convention centre in Albuquerque.

ah yes, the tolerant left

>HA IM AUSTRALIAN AND MY OPINION ABOUT GUNS MATTERS

god i fucking hate australians that comment on gun laws

did you just dox me

Just played the start of The Last of Us (up to just after Joel and Tess agreed to smuggle Ellie out of the city)

Isn't it just another zombie apocalypse game?

Knew it was you

>the tolerant left

when will this meme die

you're an australian commenting on gun laws laddy. also he's not wrong.

>wake up
>no reason to live
>go back to sleep

not the lad who youre replying to and i don't mind jim jefferies but australians who go over to the US always seem to get ready fucking snooty and up their own shitter about gun laws. josh zepps does the same things its fucking annoying.

FOY

>the tolerant right

when will this meme die

That's why I'm a radical centrist

I started the radical centrist meme

please pay a gimmick tax of 1 (You)

>radical centrist

I HAVE STRONG OPINIONS ABOUT EVERYTHING AND THEY ARE ALWAYS THE OPPOSITE OF YOURS!!

lads what are your career aspirations

Win the lottery and then never work again

hahahaha

For death to come on swift wings

wtf jim jefferies has a really hot gf

jim jefferies is not attractive

gf aficionado

Oh no, Karen is angry. What did you do lads?

really hoping for someone to pay me to sit in my own filth wanking all day desu

My cock is red raw, went 3 rounds with that little teen cum slut. Put in one of the performances of my life, she was cumming her soul out

if you stream it they will pay

>Hi I'm here for the job interview

*goes to shake your hand*

@59875281
getting bored of this gimmick now, I'm withholding your (You)

It's ok, we believe you

FONT

ummm ...
hmmmmmm
*walks over to my bookshelf and picks up 'My Story: A Memoir of Ed'*
ok let me think ... around 400
*flicks pages*
no ...
no .....
n-
yes here it is
*points to a line*
you stole that from my memoirs!

kpop desu lads

ahh yes, very good
liveleak.com/view?i=38c_1463927376

>My cock is red raw, went 3 rounds with that little teen cum slut. Put in one of the performances of my life, she was cumming her soul out

*walks into /brit/ with my arms bent point upwards so as to better show my biceps*

check THESE babies out

*crowd laughter*

why do all koreans look like they suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome?

Rasheed, I think you should leave.

Same reason Brits do - tiny gene pool

not a bad post

might take some speed today

got an interview today

but i thought this country was a nation of immigrants

Ahh yes, the one anti kpop black yank.

I got a job yesterday after nearly 3 years of neetdom, good look lad.

follow your dreams :)

reminder

I wonder what was the ideal result imagined that would come from turning Britain into a multicultural country?

Just for you lid ;)

>look
you're fired

well nows your chance to prove youre not lying

lets see the vid, lad

moving to new orleans lads

>did you enjoy getting stuffed
>I really enjoyed getting stuffed

cringe