Le Anglo scum thread

Janitor deleted Anglo thread for some reason, even though it was as Sup Forums-related as it can be. Let's continue.

Pic related is Soviet MiG-15, best machine of the Korean war. Americans were dying like flies to it. Americans were fucking frightened by it, so much that they gave $100 000 reward to a pilot that deserted with it.

The MiG-15 was powered by a modified Rolls-Royce Nene turbojet engine, sold by the British to the fucking Soviet Union for money.
LITERALLY greedy, beady-eyed Anglo scum, helping communist monkeys which cost hundreds of lives, and the legacy of these silver coins continues to this day with North Korea.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=WVebCwAAQBAJ&lpg=PA73&pg=PA73
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for quality anti-British thread
you can exchange shallow insults now

We sold them out jet tech since we needed to pay of debts to amarica for getting into a war to save you
I know this is bate but still you can do better Poland

>for getting into a war to save you
And did you? Last time Brits fought with III Reich without the help of Amerifriends, London was bombed with V1s.

>to save you

yet you did fuck all

Nene served as a base for pretty much every first generation jet engine on the old continent.

What's your point

Yeah, you missed the part where the Brits sold the technology to the Soviets which started a chain of events that led to North Korea today.

It's a Poland hates England edition

Is it because your best and brightest schoolfriends all live here now and are successful while you're still shitposting from your depressing commieblock ghetto?

>Le Anglo maymay
Get over it Thomasz, no one cares about your pathetic little buffer state.

Long live the USSR lol...

Nah, it's because janny deleted a good, Sup Forums-related thread. And I like this beady-eyed Anglo meme.
There are too few memes about the Anglos.

>Americans were fucking frightened by it, so much that they gave $100 000 reward to a pilot that deserted with it.

That's just good strategy.

I don't know how much a plane cost back then but I'd think it would be more than 100 grand. For less than the price of a plane they gain a plane and cause the enemy to lose one. It would also demoralise the enemy having their pilots desert.

We needed to fix our economy somehow, still was a bad idea desu.

Polish education.. Without Britain the war wouldn't have been won.

Yes, no thanks to the Brits though.
Instead of defending us, what was left of us defended your rainy islands in your own planes.

Germany was leading in the world at the time for military technology and tactics, you expected us to concentrate all our forces on just saving Poland when almost half of occupied europe would destroy us. Battle of Britain was vital for a allied victory.

>Germany in 1939
>better military than the British Empire in 1939 and France
P-pick one and only one...

Wut
They had tanks being produced in Germany
Austin
And czech
While the UK was still rebuilding London
And France still rebuilding Paris while both being massively in debt
France had something like 30 tanks at the beginning of the war and we had even less

Mate we could've sandwiched them as early as 1939 and there would be no battle of Britain

You were the chosen ones

>sold by the British to the fucking Soviet Union for money
More like it was offered to the Soviets who then stole it and reverse engineered it. Just like they did the Sidewinder air-to-air missiles a decade later.

Pic is a vastly superior aircraft

Can't into turn fight ever, can't into damage, can't something i forget.

Yes we could have
The sitzkrege was stupid
But modern day blitz tactics were extremely new at the time

Absolute shit aircraft luv
Also
>50 cal
W H Y

It could down "not Russians we promise" pilots in the Korean war at a 1.5:1 ratio.

Mate, when MiG-15 were deployed, Americans were fighting in fucking Shooting Stars and Panthers. When the Sabres were deployed, Soviets already had MiG-15bis, when Sabres finally got rid of the 12.7mm guns, MiG-17s were in the air.

Americans had better pilots though, which actually means a lot, though the Sabres were not better.
China and Korea were using their own greenhorn pilots which were shot down like flies.

>to save you

Like in "the Black Thursday".

Both sides lied A LOT in their reports in that war
Don't trust American reports

Definitely not "vastly superior".

But better.

Not like that helped the first year of the war (the part that mattered).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they weren't there at all at the beginning of the war.

Except most weren't Russian flown.

They were putting Chinese with 100 hours and NK's with 50 hours in the planes without radar and then telling them to fight.

If the Soviets had gotten fully involved in the war, it would have been a far different ratio.

Also,
>muh kdr

Not until about December 1950, and most didn't arrive in any meaningful way until 1952.

Generally newer planes that are not flown by untrained Chinese and Gooks are gonna do better than America's best pilots.

The 1.5:1 ratio is specifically for Soviet pilots. The figure for Chinese and Korean pilots is something ridiculous like 10:1.

Roite, k/d is for cheating shitters

According to American sources, I trust?

(Citation needed)

How the fuck would we even figure out the Soviet pilot shootdown numbers?

The Soviets were extremely limited in the conflict. They purposefully did that.

It's only fair to compare America versus Soviets when both are actually trying.

books.google.com/books?id=WVebCwAAQBAJ&lpg=PA73&pg=PA73

Are you seriously quoting American sources on that?

>quoting American propaganda sources from the anti-Communist age

Only thing more bait are NK numbers

>Only thing more bait are NK numbers
This, Soviets too wrote whatever they wanted in the records

Every statistic from this war is utter bullshit

Those are the most reliable sources from that era, you fucking commies. If you think they're faked then come up with a better source. Just staying "ehrma gherd are those american sources??" is not an argument.

It was before the suez crisis, when they thought they could be big boys and didn't care about america's opinion

Mate this is literally common knowledge about that war that no matter what source, everything they say about who killed how many enemies is complete bullshit. Americans did it, Soviets did it, Chinks and NKs did it, everyone admits it, yet you quote sources from the USA. Get back to your senses.

Americans had much superior pilots, Soviets had much superior machines and were technologically one step ahead of the US and its allies in that war. That's all we know for sure.

>That's all we know for sure.
And where is your source for that? Your arse?

If you are unwilling to accept any source as being even remotely accurate then you should honestly shut the fuck up. Because you can't have a constructive discussion about a topic if you believe that you all your sources are wrong or even made up. All you're doing then is guessing and having opinions. The only intellectually honest thing you can say at that point is "I don't know".