Finland - 8
Pleasant weather and okay food. Felt like home

>swede complains about temperate places being too hot

the jokes write themselves folks

It was 30C+ every day. That's not temperate, that's heat wave-tier

30°C is normal to me desu

4 u

America - 4
They literally asked what state I was from like what, do they know anything exists

Germany - 7
North Germany was similar as fuck to England, everyone gets drunk and has bants, it was tres bien

Italy - 5.5
really nice weather but the people were confident and strange and there's shit all over the place

Croatia - 8
Croatia is beautiful, the women are beautiful and everyone is catholic and disgusting so it reminds me of dear old ireland

haha yeah

*sweats profusely because celsius*

where in america did you visit?

Japan was a thick and juicy 9 from me too m8

New Zealand was alright I guess

weeaboos only like anime

florida

>everyone rates japan high
sorry for being this based

Finland - 9
Could be 10 if not so high prices and finns.

Moscow - 1
Overcrowded dirty muslim shithole. And yes, Moscow ≠ Russia.

Anime is the reason why weaboos love everything about Japan and consider it superior.

>Anime is the reason why weaboos love everything about Japan and consider it superior.
how does it even work

Because Japan is amazing.
It's the best country to live in. 10/10

You live there, you should know.

>visiting foreign countries
gross 2bh

Moscow was filled with muslims? I was thinking about going there because of the cheap Ruble but this makes me reconsider.

i don't know i never visit europe and europe seems cool from what i heard

>Austria
>9/10
>Nice People and Land Scale

>Spain
>8/10

>People were strange

*Landscape what the fuck

What's with the Japanese's obsession with food?

Visit Saint P instead

hint: you can do that via a boat from helsinki for 3 days without a visa swedebro.
altho no doubt it's way less strict for you to go there than it is us Brits anyway.

Wake up, Russia is being full of muslims for a long time, but I never saw such amount of them as in Moscow. Literally 0 (zero) white faces on the subway during the midday.

they all go outside and talk to each other without being inebriated and don't feel the crippling embarrassment of social interaction apparently

it was weird man

i am jealous in a way but also, most the italians i've met are dead inside so that kind of discourages me

>Literally 0 (zero) white faces on the subway during the midday.
including you?

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
Imagine all blacks on video are different kind of shitskins (caucasus hachi, middleasian churkas), that's what we got in Moscow.

Iceland 8 - nature is great, safe place, nice people but kind of weird and it's cold, their summer is like our spring

Spain (Llorret de Mar) 5 - crowded, many french people, ugly buildings, too much noise, not good food, but good weather and the beach was all right

Spain, Barcelona 9 - cool city, nice weather, nice beach, great food, many shopping opportunities

Brazil 9 - went to Porto Seguro, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, really great so much different from what i'm used to. Porto Seguro has a really beautiful beach and many interesting things to see.

Oh man, if it's as bad as Paris I'll best stay away. The golden age of traveling is dead. All European capitals is the same mix of tourists and dirty darkies, and the third world is not dirt cheap anymore. =(

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0 Moscow is whiter than Paris

everyone down there are retarded, come to new york friend, you'll slay puss

just don't look like a tourist and people will love you

Ah, so you don't have a comparison.
Indded Italy, France and the UK are pretty cool countries, and definitely worth visiting, but they don't even come close to Japan.

Japan is light years ahead of the rest of the world.
It's literally paradise on Earth, or at least as close as it's gonna get.

yeah i'd love to
new york and california are the places that actually sound really worth checking out in america

i think its because many anime portray things from japanese culture (like food, the house styles, weird drinks in vending machines, glorious nippon steel, idk anime stuff) that weeaboos feel that the HAVE to like it or else they will never be true sugoi nippon arigatos

don't go to cali, homeless are everywhere and it's as dirty as china. if you come to ny, don't go to times square expecting anything good, it's just bright lights and niggers trying to sell you shit mixtapes. go to central park, the museums and other shit besides times square.

France (Actually Paris, have to be fair): 4/10 cuz Niggers everywhere
Netherlands: 9/10
Italy: 7/10
Bavaria: 9/10
Greece: 4/10
Turkey: 6/10
Iran: 7/10
Austria: 8/10

Well fuck dude that's on you

Anywhere other than the northeast and west coast is pants on head retarded

Holy shit fuck off weeaboo Jesus christ you have no idea what you're talking about

Go move there and live there for decades and still be seen as an outsider and tell me how much of a paradise it is

>Israel
>5
>Too many Jews

i'd want to get cunted probably
what time are clubs open til over there?

Dude he's an obvious bait.

Where? Clubs usually stay open til like 3 or so here

>tfw better than greece

implying you ever left the jungle monkey

Also don't listen to him about California, state is fun as fuck, especially if you like east Asian food, surfing, and natural beauty, good lord

>Go move there and live there for decades and still be seen as an outsider
We do it too

> tfw you don't have enough $$$$ to visit foreign countries

damn, is there any underground places that'd be open to like 8 in morning ? also how easy is it to buy coke? i'm guessing most black people will just try and sell you shitty flour or some shit

Japan is too advanced and clever to allow weebs like me to move there.
And rightfully so! That's what makes it so amazing.

>live there for decades and still be seen as an outsider
This I wouldn't actually mind at all.

Finland 10 basically same culture
Sweden 8 big cities aren't very crowded but food is meh
Egypt 5 tourist cities were amazing before arab spring, food was shit though
Turkey 7 like Egypt except not as shit

Coke isn't hard to buy really but as a foreign tourist I'm not really sure, you kinda gotta know someone if you don't wanna get caught

In Cali and NYC I don't doubt there are clubs that stay open all night

Literally just be attractive and speak in a deep north English accent and you won't even have to work to get laid, just keep in mind the girls have also taken plenty of black pipe if they're that easy

>10 because it's just like home

Why even fucking travel then?

do they do all that entrapment shit where fake guys try and sell you it?
and i got one of those received pronunciation accents that makes every American i've met think i'm really intelligent which has been toppest of bants so far as in reality i'm just a lying dyslexic

yeah the girls looking banging f(a)m
my sister's going to do a term at stanford, i'd love to go over there but i'm lacking the Ps, dawg

China 10/10
As a foreigner I can chimp out and the locals won't do anything. I can also date qts.

Japan 5/10
This place looks like it was frozen in time in the 1980s. All the buildings look 70s and 80s style and the culture and technology has not advanced since then. Pretty sad place.

South Korea 7/10
Seems like a more dynamic but smaller version of Japan. Girls are extremely hot everywhere but they don't like white gaijins.

Denmark - 5
Very dirty

France - 8
I've never been to Paris but other (rural) parts of France are really beautiful

Italy - 7
Good if I want to have warm weather

Norway - 8
Very nice nature. I enjoyed Bergen a lot.

Sweden - 6
Went there a while ago and it was ok. Nothing special.

Japan - 9
Lived there for a year and I'm very much in love with this country. Don't want to live and work there in future though. With that fucked up working culture you just get depressed after some months/years and don't even have time for family or hobbies.

Poland - 6
Boring but food is great

Netherlands - 2
I don't know anything that is good about visiting Netherlands

Switzerland - 5
Too expensive for me

how much would you recc going to Japan, honestly?
i have a self-sustaining online business so I don't have to worry about finding work and teensy apartments don't bother me, if those are the two biggest issues.

>japan
>10
>absolutely neat

>USA
>7.5
>very interesting country, some people are weird

>India
>7
>people mostly friendly, but the shitting street meme is true

This is bait.

Moscow is 90% European according to the census and churkas couldn't possibly make up enough illegals to be what you describe.

Moscow has like 8 million Euros and 4 million churkas/turks/asiatics.

Furthermore, tens of thousands are leaving because of the recession.

Paris is majority shitskin immigrant.

>As a foreigner I can chimp out and the locals won't do anything.

Uhh we beat the living fuck out of niggers pretty often.

R A R E
A
R
E

US of A:
NY- Hard to find actual Americans, food wasn't that good or unique, honestly expected more from the so called capital of the world. I had fun at the Smithsonian and the Aircraft carrier that is now a museum, though.
FL- Hard to find actual Americans, had a run in with those salesmen that trick you into visiting their super awesome hotel for a FREE trip to Disney then start to try to get you to join their almost piramid-scheme-like program of buying a permanent room on their lands for the low low price of $10k and we could use it whenever we wantes in any of their hotels huh how's that not a deal come on sign this shit already your kids will love it you will love it oh moonman moonman can't you see...
Guy was borderline torturing my mother for almost 15 minutes, I said fuck off, give us our free shit, then we went to The Animal Kingdom. On that same day, one of the biggest torrential rains I've ever seen started, so we left after a mere 15 minutes.
Also went to the Kennedy Space Center, wasn't all that interested in it desu

7/10, expected more. Want to go back and go to a gun rental range and have some fun with guns, also visit the NRA museums.

Japan: People were kind, no major problems, the Japanese at the airport spoke perfect English, everything was nearby so I could just go on a bike around Tokyo, everything was clean and worked. Made me sad I had to go back home. 9.5/10, not giving it a perfect score because no 24h drugstores and I needed some emergency stuff and that's pretty much it. Also, Gundam Café food is overpriced and their "Mission Understood" (or was it "Mission complete"?) Gundam Wing Carbonara pasta was extremely bad. Like, no idea if they ever looked up how a carbonara sauce is supposed to be, bad.

>

Netherland: 8/10 Amsterdam is really nice
Austria: 8/10
Italy: 7/10
America: 5/10 I have never see so many fat People in one Place before
Poland: 6/10 It was nice
Japan: 7/10
France/Paris: 3/10 Beautiful City but the People living there gross
Denmark: 9/10 My best Trip so far

cokes easy to get a hold of, weed too. when the yank says you'll be able to get laid easily that's probably true, but I've never tried getting on girls out there 2bh. What's definitely easy is just meeting a crew of people who will want to take you out / get you fucked up etc, just for being english. Americans are dead easy to talk to.

Turkey, Marmaris 8/10
My only actual trip to another country. Busdrivers were crazy. It was nice. Simarik was playing back then.

Eesti, Tallinna 8/10
It was a day trip with my parents and some other relatives. Old town was beautiful and everyone was cheap.

Sweden, Haparanda 8/10
Basic trip to Ikea and Systemboolaket and Snusking. They speak finnish and cider is good.

>Czechia
>10/10
>public transport is amazing
>food is awesome
>the best beer money can buy in Russia is cheaper than water

Malaysia 7.5 / 10 - 7 points of this for the food. Otherwise mostly shit

Vietnam 8 / 10 - genuinely nice people and cool war museums

Thailand - depends where you go. Major cities are 7.5 but tourist resort hellacapes with sweaty russians are 1

Spain 9.5 / 10 barcelona is my new fav city. .5 off for being expensive and too cold.

France 6 / 10 - les françaises sont, pour la plupart, cons. Mais les françaises qui habitent en australie sont plus sympas donc jsais pas

Thanks for reading my autist travel rating scheme, can any frenchy tell me where to go where they speak the language but arent stuck up cunts? Cheers lads

Japan - 7
It's Japan, I love the record stores, food is good but overrated af, godly infrastructure, people are two-faced cunts tho and can't English for shit

China - 6.5
Fucked up in many ways but god tier cuisine, cute girls at indie shows, getting in sucks the most

Korea (Seoul) - 1
Seriously the worst city in Asia
Korea (countryside) - 8
pretty chill

France (Paris) - 4
Too many niggers and Maghrebscum, still Paris tho
France (countryside) - 9
comfy

Taiwan - 10
Cute girls everywhere, godtier food, perfect size to travel around and discover, English sucks for the most part once you leave Taipei but they're not autists so it's still easy to get around, top tier nature, good infrastructure

I'm well traveled because Air Force family

America 7/10
South Korea 9/10
Japan 8/10
Germany-Oberbayern 10/10
Switzerland-Zurich canton 9/10
Luzern 10/10
Italy 9/10
France 3/10
Spain 5/10
UK rain/10
China 8/10
Australia 7/10
NZ 7/10
Mexico- Cancun 9/10
Mexico JUST/10
Costa Rica 8/10
Hueland 6/10
Iraq FUCKFUCKFUCK/10
Sweden 8/10
South Africa 6/10
Flipland 6/10

Don't ask that weaboo. Ask me. I have lived and worked in Japan long enough. You probably are going to have Visa problems as you are not employeed over there. However, you might be able to just "settle" your business to Japan for some "reasons".

Why do you want to live there? Are you ok with the danger of a mega earthquaker?

I would recommend not living in the center of a city as it is incredible expensive. Search something in a rural area but not too far from central. If you can't speak Japanese you should learn it first. Most people can't speak English. Just go there for some holidays first and check if you like it. Some people hate Japan after a few months and some still love it. Keep in mind that you won't get lots of pension once you are ojisan.

>Vietnam

Yuck

>Thailand

Fuck

>Spain

Cuck

>France

Duck

>latvia
>4
>spent most of the time drunk, had to fight some drunk russian fuck at 2am on my second day there

>Lithuania
>8
>qt grills, nice people, drank a lot

>poland
>5
>depressing place, nice people, cheap food

>russia
>9
>see lithuania comment

>sweden
>4
>muslims everywhere (went to malmo and stockholm lel)

>denmark
>5
>fairly boring desu

>netherlands
>7
>dude weed lmao

>bosnia
>8
>beautiful country, nice people

>croatia
>6
>beautiful country, 70% nice people 30% complete assholes

>germany
>7
>lots of beer, they won the world cup while I was there

>finland
>4
>expensive and pretty boring, nice but quiet people. I like finns but I don't like finland desu

>estonia
>7
>tallinn is really pretty during the winter

>czechnya
>9
>good cheap beer, lots to do in prague

>slovenia
>7
>pretty country, pretty but small capital

>Italy
>Italy proper 4, north Italy 9
>everything outside of south tyrol is shit desu. Venice is overrated.

>hungary
>9
>good food, went caving, people were awesome

>austria
>5
>vienna is pretty but expensive

> France 3/10
> Spain 5/10
> Flipland 6/10

H-How?

Because youre cute!

And yet you couldnt even pay me to visit america

>Denmark
>Too cramped and people were too social, disliked me when they found out I was swedish
6/10
>Finland
>It was ok
>10/10

>Florida
Ew

Muslims, leftist cucks, and expensive prices

yeah they're meant to be all friendly and that init
why you no try smash some birds hombre?
shiiiiiit u guys are making me wanna gooooo

>everyone hates paris
is it really that bad

America outside the rural areas and Western geographic wonders is a cultural wasteland.

I wouldn't visit America if I was a foreigner.

Yes

Parisians are cancer

Imagine Canadian French but add in butthurt, homeless people, and islam.

China
fascinating, beautiful country, too many people, godawful traffic, terrible pollution, good food. Plenty of gems off the beaten track.

Singapore
Too fucking hot. If it were possible government would air condition the entire island. People seem decent although I only talked to the taxi driver (autistic). Still quite an impressive city

Hong Kong
Incredible city, great place to explore just wish I knew someone there. Accomodation sucks - stayed in a windowless broom cupboard and lots of Indians trying to sell you shit

Taiwan
Great food great people. More liveable than China. Has some cool places but not that varied, other countries in Asia are probably more worthwhile unless you have a special interest.

imagine muslim africa with the eiffel tower
that's paris

>Denmark
+ Friendly people
+ Good food and drink
+ Beautiful architecture
- Everyone speaks Danish

8/10

>Spain
+ Great weather
+ Great food
+ Friendly people
+ Museums
+ Brits
- Brits
- Some people are pretty rude
- Thousands of tourists no matter where you go
- Only 1/5 speak English

7/10

>Greece
+ Great weather
+ Amazing food
+ Very friendly people
+ Lots of historical stuff to see
- Littered with tourists

8/10

>Germany
+ Cheap alcohol
+ Decently friendly people
+ Similar culture
+ Everyone speak English
- Pretty boring
- No one takes credit cards

6.5/10

>Turkey
+ Good food and drink
+ Cheap
+ Friendly people
+ Lots of historical stuff to see
+ Pleasant weather
- It can get excruciatingly hot
- Have to bribe guards
- Tourists everywhere
- Russians
- Few people speak decent English

7/10

Because I had the most fun there and was always treated well.

>had the most fun
yellow fever
>was always treated well
facade

>United Kingdom

I really like. I'm a UK citizen my senpaitachi originally from there so I got a lot of good memories and fav places

>Ireland

boring as shit

>Iceland

boring as shit but they speak a different language

>Canada

boring as shit

>United Arab Emirates

I ate nice food and looked at pretty buildings and pretended the human rights abuses and all that didn't exist.

>Belgium

Very pretty place, everything was nice to look at

>Kentucky

Pleasantly surprised

>Germany 9/10
Berlin is probably the best city in Europe, the countryside was beautiful, Frankfurt a shit tho so -1

>France 8/10
Paris is incredible, maybe only if you know french and have friends there. southern france is almost perfect, a part from their rednecks.

>USA
NYC 10/10, Chicago 10/10, SF 9/10, LA 7/10
rest is garbage

>Rep Czech 9/10
would give 10 if it was not for the pretty shitty food

>Hungary 8/10
Amazing time there, Budapest is great. food is pretty bad, a part from those pancakes.

well, I've been a handful of times. Since turning 21 however only once single (other times with gf) and 2bh.. I was wasted. I met lots of cool guys though, even if that sounds slightly bent.

I don't understand holidays.

I've never left my hometown in my life and I never intend to do so.

I don't understand why you guys go to another nation and spend your money in their economy while you could help your countrymen. People in your town that have all lived together for thousands of years.

It's not like there is much difference in nations and cities anyway. Since we all share technology and homo sapiens are pretty much the same creatures worldwide there isn't a lot to see except nature that you could experience from the internet as well.

Maybe I'm just missing something. But I don't understand why you would ever feel the need to leave your hometown (except maybe to go to university in another city).

>I don't understand holidays
>I've never left my hometown
Well there you, there's your problem.

Facade or not it feels good to be treated well. Meanwhile in Europe (and most of the world) the clerks won't even look at you when servicing you.

You didn't really address any of my criticism or gave an explanation why visiting other nations is good/logical or whatever you want to say.