Live in Los Angeles

>Live in Los Angeles
>Sign up for math class, go the first day
>40 students
>4 white, 2 black, 1 Asian, 1 middle-eastern, 1 whatever Armenians count as
>32 Mexicans
Ayudais me, por favor.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigfuture.collegeboard.org/find-colleges/academic-life/8-tips-for-choosing-college-classes
statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, what did you expected from Los Angeles?

Ayudadme*
Plural of the second person in the imperative form, you dumb-dum.

why are you allowing this to happen

Which language is more useful in Cali, spanish or english?

the secret its on the name "los angeles"

surely mexican is better than the black or muslim like we have here

>Ayudais me, por favor.
amerilard, what language is it?

I mean, we don't really have many Mexicans here (most Latinos are from South America, especially Peru, Ecuator, Colombia...), but at least they're Christian and have varied, good food.

would you prefer catholics?
we breed like rabbits

Allahu Akbar!

They legal ones are actually okay; they usually either stay in their little Mexicos neighborhoods or integrate.
OP is probably a nigger who's angry that other minorities aren't as retarded and worthless as him.

A better question is how are there so many hispanics in a math class? Are you not in advanced math?

Miles better desu

Never really got the hate for Mexicans, pretty much every one I know is bro as fuck and the ones that come work their asses off, they're good people

>inb4 CHI

I am guessing only 5 people will pass that math class

>math class

Be more specific

Well, what did you expect form a place called Los Angeles?

stale pasta
seen this many times

Wrong, it's ayúdenme, they are mexicans

I know they're Mexicans, but they speak wrong.

For sure. I lived in cali for a while. The thing is only the gang banging Mexicans are shit and the rest or good, for blacks most are shit and a few are good, and Muslims are all shit.

English, but there are areas of pure Spanish.

They're hated because lots are illegals that dilute our culture and refuse to learn our language.
>inb4 muh anecdotal evidence
Not an argument.

All mexicans are illegal since the "legal" ones are just anchor babies

just remember, don't make eye contact with the mexicans (some might get pissed off because of that, ridiculous but it's true) and stick to your fellow whites (in case you are white, if you're jamal then to don't talk to anyone)

not mexicans fault if whites are dumb

That's what you get for taking 50% of our clay.

You weren't using it.

>

>but they speak wrong.

is your teacher Edward James Olmos?

Algebraic topology.

SoCal? Espanól
NorCal? 真矢武

Legals are okay compared to blacks
Illegals are somehow worse because they don't confine their frime to the barrios like nigs do to the ghettos

CHI

I live in South Texas (Tejás) and they are shit compared to everyone but blacks. They are only marginally better.

Hes probably talking about community college in Los Angeles.

I come to community college in Pierce here in SoCal and while there are a few hispanics, most of the students are white and others are from different countries. Im the only mexican in my networking class, believe it or not.

Aren't Mexicans basically Spanish and therefore white? (no memes)

Looking at skin: not quite because they have mixed genes (white and native american).

Looking at culture as a whole: yeah.

At the very least latinos are closer to whites than anyone else.

What DO Armenians count as?

human like creatures with greatly evolved eyebrows that can cover their entire face in need ( except their noses , nothing is enough to cover that money radar )

Sounds like you go to CSULA

Hell no. The ones that cross the border are mainly mestizo, if not straight up Amerindian. They're low IQ manlet backwards savages.

>Los Angeles
Move to a city with a white name

"Mestizo"
Why does every ugly, slimy, smelly, short, brown beaner identify themselves as mestizo?

kek

Because "mestizo" is Spanish for "mixed", so they probably are Amerindian+European (mainly Spanish, but also from other cunts).

A mestizo can look mostly white or straight up Indian. It depends on the amount of blood he or she has in one or the other side. Most Latin Americans are mestizos, as far as I know.

>USA
>Culture
Pick one

>but they speak wrong

ONDA VITAAAAAL

There are plenty of Hispanics everywhere but Alaska and Hawaii.

>como en la biblia

>yearbook
>get to "rodriguez"
>3 pages

The US have produced far more artists, philosophers, worldwide known dishes, scientists and researchers than You could ever dream of

Just like turks

Thank you Germany, truly greatest ally.

>he's in such a shitty class that Mexicans are in it
You're practically a Mexican yourself with how fucking stupid you are desu

what do you mean "sign up for"
isn't it mandatory to take math clases in american schools?

This is college, not high school.

Only Turks of Armenian descent

I don't know why I KEKd very hard at this

ok, I think I got confused

well if more mexicans are attending that class then there is something wrong with you whitebois

Not op, but wouldn't it be "ayudar me?"

t. Turk

>"ayudar me?"
That's wrong. Some people do say that, but it's grammatically wrong.
It's the imperative form: "ayudadme".
"Ayudarme" means "to help me".

Another Mexico hate thread.

Your point? I'm right though, only in the east and south east may you see such specimens.

you are also wrong

it's "ayudame"

Except they don't. You speak an archaic variety of your own language.

Then why isn't it "ayudad me?" Why are the words combined?

A mestizo that looks mostly white is what we know as Castizo, which is white + mestizo

>you are also wrong
Hilarious:
>tú
Ayúdame
>vosotros
Ayudadme
Op is asking for "vosotros". Don't ever talk to me about a language you don't know.

You're right about Hawaii. But latinos are already almost 6% of the population in Alaska.

That's how Spanish evolved, whenever we put the pronoun after the verb, it contracts.
Colombiano, que no, que hablas una variante bastarda de un dialecto bastardo de los hijos de las musulmanas violadas del sur de España.
Que de verdad pienses que hablas bien por hablar andaluz bastardo es acojonante.

Don't even argue with him. He's a self-haing fag that loathes his own existence

Imperative for would be ayudame (tu, vos), ayudeme (usted) o ayudenme (ustedes).

Nobody uses vosotros in latam.

for vosotros is "ayudenme"

T. Your peruvian overlord

>vosotros is ayúdenme
No, it's "ayudadme".
"Ayúdenme" is for "ustedes". Fucking sudacas not knowing how to speak my language.

ok did some research, read the tips here bigfuture.collegeboard.org/find-colleges/academic-life/8-tips-for-choosing-college-classes
it gave me some hints, but overall it seems kinda fucked up
someone can just go to college withput any idea of what to study, take some random courses with no relation and by the time 2 years pass you could still be nowhere near getting a degree?

Dude we're 400 million spanish speakears vs 45 million spaniards. You're not relevant anymore.

"ustedes" is what I meant by "vosotros" cause we don't use "vosotros" anymore. It's for plebs.

rekt

No sólo somos el país del la hispanoesfera más importante, sino que eso no es ni siquiera un argumento para conocer la lengua de uno mismo.
>Manolo, hablo mal, pero soy más relevante
Menuda gilipollez de razón para hablar como un mono sin conocer las reglas ortográficas.
Además:
>relevante
Me acabo de caer al suelo de la risa.

I didn't read the link, but what you said is accurate. The first two years can be undeclared where you learn only general education stuff.

kek, los manolos no admiten que ya no les queda ni su idioma cuando ellos mismos lo están matando al llenarlo de extranjerismos innecesarios

>menuda
>gilipollez

Qué son estos terminos tan.... no se ni como describirlos.

Te corrijo un pedacito solamente. El pais mas relevante de la hispanoesfera es Mexico, no España. Ahi te dejo ese dato ;)

si la mayoria dice qe es de una forma entonces esa forma sera la correcta, asi de simple

sounds like a waste of time, but surely american leftist students love that shit

I find retarded how americans unironic thinks that mexican is really a race/color

Literally me

Manda pelotas que no sepas lo que significa "menuda gilipollez".
No, Méjico es el más nombrado porque Estados Unidos está harto del país, no es el más relevante.
Cuando al lado de todos los "Select Language>Spanish" veas una bandera mejicana y cuando todos los doblajes sean mejicanos y los doblajes castellanos desaparezcan, entonces podrás decir que Méjico es más relevante.
un pais con una economía menor que la nuestra con más de 3 veeces nuestra población no es muy "relevante".

>Si la mayoría dice que Madrid se dice "Madriz" será verdad
No, Pedro. De este modo lo que consigues es que nadie siga leyes ortográficas ni gramaticales hasta el punto del desentendimiento.

They do. So much so, my latin american friends hated and called the mexicans beaners because they were getting called mexican. This puertorriqueña was a bitch to the mexicans in my school.

> mfw Practicamente TODOS los doblajes de hollywood se hacen en español latino.

> mfw muchas paginas ya ponen banderitas diferentes a la española para identificar el idioma (varía según el pais).

> mfw la economia mexicana es mas grande que la española y crece mas rapidamente, por consiguiente haciendolo un pais mas relevante.

I mean, if he looks white, why wouldn't he be considered white? You wouldn't see the difference anyway and would just call he as white if you see this type of person in the street. "Mestizo" is not a race or something like that.

Y tenemos valor de defender esa posición?Yo creo que no despues de que la RAE aceptara Friki,Bloguer,Setiembre,Otubre "en base a el uso extendido entre los hablantes nativos"

Chale homes

Sorry

>la economia mexicana es mas grande que la española y crece mas rapidamente
crece mas rápidamente por que son 120 millones y nosotros 45

>Si la mayoría dice que Madrid se dice "Madriz" será verdad
esto es correcto, si la gente comenzara a alegar qe es "Madriz" entonces asi seria, facimente el termino seria aceptado por la RAE
no olvides qe un idioma vive con la gente qe lo habla, y asi como cambia la gente cambia el idioma, por eso es qe ya no hablamos como lo hacian hace 200 años

>mfw I'm a Mexican
>mfw I live in LA
We're taking it back, gringos.

>mfw Practicamente TODOS los doblajes de hollywood se hacen en español latino.
*después de hacer un doblaje castellano
>mfw muchas paginas ya ponen banderitas diferentes a la española para identificar el idioma (varía según el pais).
*siempre estando la bandera española en TODAS las situaciones con la bandera mejicana de vez en cuando vista.
>mfw la economia mexicana es mas grande que la española y crece mas rapidamente, por consiguiente haciendolo un pais mas relevante.
*voy a decir una gilipollez sin ni siquiera mirar google.
Mira, mono, soy bueno así que te paso la imagen. La economía mejicana pasó a la española temporalmente.
statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp.php