Romanians

come back your fucking country....fucking subhumans.....

learn spanish when you live here ...subh.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmjWDS-bMNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I come back, Ola Senor Cruz,de donde es usted? Es usted de Marcilla? Donde esta el Otel Colon?
>Tfw that's where I abandoned pimsleur method, no more south american trip

Guys, I think the heat is sapping spainposter's energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmjWDS-bMNg

I AM A ROMANIAN IN MADRID AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ JAJAJAJAJAJA

says a pale nigger

top kek! XD

shut up gypsi idiot

Shut the fuck up racist. No sé como tienes los huevos de poner mierdas así cuando tu propio país se va a la mierda por retrasados mentales como tú. Hay rumanos que merecen más vivir aquí en España que algunos españoles vagos asquerosos que viven del dinero de los demás, esos si que deberían de pirarse del país o echarlos a un puto horno.

The romanians are fucking gipsies .sluts and robbers they don t use euro moneys they use leu

>The romanians are fucking gipsies .sluts and robbers they don t use euro moneys they use leu
+1 my italianbro

The romanians are fucking gipsies .sluts and robbers they don t use euro moneys they use leu

He is not racist if we are part of the same caucasian race.
And even if we weren't, they say "racism" can only be experienced by non-whites, and we are the whiter here.

Take a look at your English skills. That is the lowest level possible on Sup Forums, and maybe the reason for which I consider myself Slavic and not L*tin.

Hi spainbro

Share up fuck gip

they are shameful

Mulțumesc fratre

sabe pa

>come back your fucking country
had a stroke there lmao
also why wouldn't we dump the human trash in the EU, you guys can sustain them

>you guys can sustain them
fuck u gip

I love you Spain

HEI bro we must destroy gipsyland

In my experience Romanians are hard workers, learn the language and adapt well. The problem are the gypsies.

Not a big fan of Romania desu but you need to learn English, cuntface.

First was the Moors now it the Romanians
Just lay back and enjoy your country partitions m8