strawpoll.me/10307513
youtube.com/watch?v=XWcpkNbIJZg
falklands.gov.fk/self-sufficiency/
youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I
youtube.com/watch?v=Kt1gYAMICpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me

you

What if his name is really Lewis and they call him Lewie as a term of endearment?

pirata terrorista

devuelvan las malvinas porque les metemos bala

louie

Would buy a premium subscription, as long as they're cute and no less that 50% are school-age

want to play as england in civ v but i'm worried it might feel weird since i'm from glasgow

knowing knowing

Open the door, Louie

insh'allah

So Brexit, do you really want to get rid of our hard working Swedes, Irish, Spanish, Germans etc and exchange them for all our retired/vacation homed Brits with a tan?
As if they are gonna be hard working enough to restore all the damage that will be done to our economy! xD
Vote to stay in the EU. Let our Brits with a tan stay in Spain where they want to be. I quite like our Swedes and Irish :)

How is this wrong??

We'll just be replacing Europeans with blacks and pakis from the commonwealth.

ah ha!

Friendly reminder to take a moment of silence for Louis' dad.

and everyone we knew

strawpoll.me/10307513
strawpoll.me/10307513

Important poll

How does this make you feel?

have nothing to add to the conversation but I don't want to waste my post timer

i'm watching first ep of skins season 1 is this a good /brit/ show

it goes downhill quite hard after the second series and it wasn't that far up the hill to begin with

makes me laugh
LOL

i enjoyed it when i was 17 but I don't know if I would now

no

wow

lol

my teenage years were just like skins

piratas = terroristas

No, it's fucking dreadful, middle-class poofter shit for faggots and girls.

>implying you weren't sat at home all day on your own playing video games

it's a meme you dip, of course I was

>tfw u get a boner

teenage years weren't normie enough for inbetweeners let alone skins

might roll a spliff lads

Hope you've already seen Inbetweeners.

Atleast if we do leave and still doom ourselves we will have only ourselves to blame.

I don't see any long term benefit of staying in the EU with their bullshit politics, biases and agendas simply for the greed of wanting more money

Front page of the i newspaper said a few days ago that leaving will cause 1 year of recession. As if thats too high a price for freedom

this 2bh. it's just examples of when middle class white people fuck their lives up

>being this mad that britannia rules the waves and the falklands
>being unironically argentinian
both unforgivable

How much taxpayer money is waste on subsidies to the Falklands?

inbetweeners is definitely better

then again I didn't watch skins so can't be 100%, but I'm 99% certain

i will too

spending money to make argies mad is money well spent

*shivers not because of the cold but because of feelings*

:(

15 pounds and a packet of crisps

do you think telling a girl she looks like ASAP Rocky will go down well?

youtube.com/watch?v=XWcpkNbIJZg

relevant

good lad

>The Gross Domestic Product, which is currently about £100m annually, enables the Islands to be economically self sufficient in all areas but defence. The cost of defending the Islands is currently met by Her Majesty’s Government, and is estimated to amount 0.177% of the total UK Defence budget annually. Beyond the cost of defence, the Falkland Islands do not receive any further financial assistance from the United Kingdom.

falklands.gov.fk/self-sufficiency/

As soon as possible Sylvester Stallone does not sound like a compliment for a girl, mate

>crisps
>not chips

jesus kaya is so fucking hot

What.

I will always love ISIS for giving us Abu Hajar
youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

hmm so wait is the article right

>not having a prerolled stash

this video unironically made my palms sweat.
I don't think I would be able to handle being a soldier.

i haven't is it good

it's ok i just want to look at slutty british qts and school uniforms

When just go prowl Google Images.

I hate rolling more than one joint at a time, only do it if im going out cycling because rolling a spliff in the wind is the werrst

Who /Nails/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt1gYAMICpc

these fucking mugs
lmao what are we scared of again?

I am a moderate radical centrist

K Y A R Y
Y
A
R
Y

>fire up tinder in England
>qt 25 year old
>single mum
>qt 26 year old
>muh 5yo son is my life
>qt 24yo
>pic #2 is her with 2 brats
>yes they're mine

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Probably one of the most enjoyable TV series I've watched. Relates well to the average guy's high school experience.

Hit it and quit it nigga

That's exactly the kind of person that would resort to using dating sites though
What's your excuse?

Ignore Kevin-kun and he'll go away

dont even talk shit about my children x

listening to terrence mckenna

looks really exciting, oh to be in a firefight

were reaching the point where the iraq war is starting to look retro and /fa/ lads. weird how that happens isnt it

thailad what were you and the other poster arguing about :/

The Inbetweeners is mostly shit too.

Just grossly exaggerated puerile humour and shit Reddit-tier gimmicks that appeal to spazmoids

Really makes you think

retro how?
most of the gear and equipment is still the same today

I really hope he wins, it will be the greatest election ever

alri jez?

Having flashbacks of the time I took DMT with mates and seen the interracial breeding grounds.
It's hard to convey the scale of this thing. It's as if one entire country was designated to be this breeding ground, and white women made a pilgramage there from the world over.

Thousands of waiting room tents on a completely level field, cum storage vats the size of grain silos,
Then the main breeding facilities which hold thousands of the strongest fittest black studs,
With suction tubes attatched to their cocks like the ones attatched to cows utters, draining their balls.

Then after they were drained they would remove the apparatus and head into one of the resting tents.
The cum went up through thousands of tubes into individual transparent holding vats in the ceiling,
coming down in a large circus style big top tent where thousands of women lined up to sit on these bench styled apparatus with individual arse recessed seats which inseminated them,
There were changing room facilities for the women to put their clothes while they got inseminated.

When my mates ask me what my experience was like I had to lie and say I was flying over a forest

lads does anyone have that image that shows the results of various referendums and that the EU made them retake it to get the result they wanted?

the "islamic" "golden" age

the only reason i even did it is becuase i went out cycling
>how did you know

Pretty fucked up tßh what the Tories have decided to do with student loans and I'm not even an arrogant student

I'm just having fun lad.

Maybe I shouldn't have set the location to Leeds though, could that be the problem?

>implying it was the crusades and not the cheeky mongols that caused the fall of the islamic golden age

according to lethal bizzle's snapchat

the new top gears starts in reasonably priced cars are currently

lethal bizzle
the guy who owns the lad bible

excellent very impressive

is this copy pasta i see it on my facebook

Certainly wouldn't help

>the so-called conservative party

ah yes, very impressive

ah yes, the industrial revolution and population booms were NOT a factor. it's the religous man keeping is down :)

>the start of the iraq war is closer in time to the gulf war than now

>the vietnam is as far in the past as WW2 was when I was a child

>WW2 is as ar in the past as WW1 was when I was a child

also that islamic age start point is several hundred years prior to founding of islam

Sick of this self hatred meme. Even our own people call each other last fucks and more useless than polish etc

magic

Poleaboo just took several pics in 3 different outfits

Will post soon

Timestamped

haha amazing

no it fucking aint US marines particularly look very retro from the early stages of the war

Fucking ridiculous. Apparently they even want to force Amazon to pay for European TV productions

>the vietnam war*

>WW2 is as far*