I like the Republic of India.
Do you like the Republic of India?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-36366733
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POO

No trading posts for you.
Not falling for that meme again.

>In a remarkable achievement, official data reveals that open defecation has reduced to only 1%, a “milestone change” from the 42% in 2003, making it a role model for other countries in the region. Approximately 595 million people in India, about half the population, do not use toilets. In Pakistan the number is 41 million, or about 21%, while for Nepal the number is 15.5 million, or 54% of the population. Only Sri Lanka, of all other South Asian states, has managed, like Bangladesh, to virtually wipe out open air defecation.

Bangladesh will be a superpower by 2030

india is ruined, totally ruined

t. Coco the true traveller

I like India in the same way I "like" gore vids, it's more of a morbid fascination

I have a small obsession with the food. Indian people living in Canada are alright people as well. Have never been to India though, so I have no idea. Nice nature (or what's left of it) from what I've seen, and interesting architecture.

POO

IN

LOO

>or what's left of it
Our forest cover is increasing.
Don't believe the memes.

Plantations aren't forests.

>The report says forest cover has increased by 3,775 sq km to take it to a total of 7,01,673 sq km, which is 21.34 per cent of the country's geographical area (GA). Tree cover has gone up by 1,306 sq km to a total of 9,2,572 sq km or 2.82 per cent of the country's GA. The mangrove cover of the country has increased by 112 sq km to 4,740 sq km.

www.dnaindia.com/india/report-india-s-forest-cover-increases-to-2134-of-country-s-total-geographical-area-2152186

I visited the north of India for a few weeks. A different standard of living for sure, chaotic but also very inventive in dealing with that. An assault on the senses in many ways, but also colorful and very tasty. The food alone makes me love India. Sikkim is a beautiful province. Had a great time overall.

But dammit would you please stop the constant honking of car horns

Kill yourself nigger

1. I'm not a nigger
2. Why would I kill myself?

I like India, but fuck, stabilize your country will you? You have some of the world's wealthiest Diaspora and your immigrants are known for being employed in prestigious, well-salaried Jobs. Meanwhile, the average Person in your cunt is doomed to an existence that is just barely Third World and worthy of being called "life".

At least that's what I imagine.
Why is your country so bipolar Indiabros?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-36366733

Fuck, I genuinely came here just to post this.

The previous title even had poo in it.

FPBP

Respect to the biggest democracy in the world!

If you're American in the living room, what are you in the bathroom?

Not Indian.