Anglo countries should be filled with shitskin immigrants to pay for their crimes on the rest of the world

Anglo countries should be filled with shitskin immigrants to pay for their crimes on the rest of the world.

invading =/= immigration

>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF

No you stupid chink, they liberated those countries. Learn English first.

yeah I am le shiteskin and I agree

anglos fill quebec with immigrants so we won't leave their petro monarchy. that's not liberation. they deserve it.

I am an european descendant born in a shitskin/third world country and want to go to Europe - will get my portuguese passport pretty soon. I will be the same shit as turks and arabs in Europe. Life isnt fair D:

>canadian threads

We can't have world peace without the anglo and yid being removed.

how are you different from them except for your genes, which are absoultely irrelevant?

top cuck

Germans never mistreated us, the Rotterdam bombing was not only a mistake, it was a necessity at that point. I hail those german heroes who carpet bombed Rotterdam and hope offspring of them is still walking this continent.

You're right, invaders are a thousand times worse.

>bomb me again daddy germany i need to be punished

Should all whites be exiled from the Americas for the crime of clay stealing?

How would you know? Nobody's ever invaded America.

i think that's enough r/asianmasculinity for you today pingling

t. Rajeev Xiong Piao

no more bombs, only refugees now

Germany was build on hard work and the mindset to improve, even if you destroy it germans will just build it up again without complaints. Germany is the example of a honest nation that didn't had to rely on slavery to get wealthy.

What did the UK ever achieve? It's whole wealth was build by raping and pillaging other countries by sheer force, the anglo doesn't care who or what skin color it is, he hapilly betray his fellow white people by starving them to death (south africa).

Winston Churchill the fat alcoholic controlled by his zionist puppets and brits hail him as a hero all while destroying the european continent and now the inbred anglo is complaing about foreigners.

Agree

>Germany is the example of a honest nation that didn't had to rely on slavery to get wealthy.

What the fuck is happening in this thread?
Why is Canada badmouthing the Anglosphere if they're a part of it?
Why is Brazil so obsessed with becoming Portuguese?
Why is Netherlands thanking Germany for bombing them?
Why is Finland agreeing?