Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1463911718330.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/balt/

v4 memes

"New" in hungarian is "új" if you are really that interested OP

cute

magyar cigany

why is this the most boring thread to lurk?

But they only remember the "Le funny" bits that are unimportant.
I'm giving knowledge to people and they throw it away

full of normies and namefags

anime dubs

Because we talk about everyday life and trams?
Because nothing ever happens in central europe?
Because we use english?

>Because nothing ever happens in central europe?

>tfw no local jihadists
>tfw no SJWS

>tfw no local jihadists
>tfw no SJWS
this is a bad thing?

theyll remember what they think is important

When they are kept in check they are funny.
But they don't keep them in check.
Roses are very beautifull,if you keep them in check
These are the roses in the garden of the west that became wild and hostile.

reading books about Geneive or whatever is name of that vampire girl. Pretty fun,Detlef is great char

Also got books about darkelf Malus but did not finish them yet

R8

looks like some african polish colony

Hungary, basically

JUST

still thinking about buying it and playing on minimum. Gonna upgrade PC in 4-6 months desu

thank you based barat

>Because nothing ever happens in central europe?
until shit hits the fan and worst things happen here

2/10

Hold out user!
In half a year,you will have a good PC and a discounted game.
Now you have a shit PC and a full priced game!
Which combination is better in your opinion?

yeah like when hungarians came here

thanks for the beer

Fuck you, you are just jealous because your regional flag is JUST TwO LINES
BLUE AND WHITE

AHAHAHAHAAH

TWO (2)
W
O

(2)

LINES
I
N
E
S

:D
D

>Blue and white
>Just like a smurf
>Krakow is actually the village of the smurfs
==>
Töpörödött törpördögök :DD

>

b-but muh WH addiction

I know you are right dammit

Do the right thing user.
Patience is a virtue.

play vermintide or dow

also deathwing in a few years holy shit

dont be a hype whore pepiku

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

smurfs are based

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Slovakia, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Slovaks are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear ciupaga and eat oscypek?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Slovakia, what are they fucking known for? Being Northern Hungary, i guess? Or Southern Poland? Or East Czechia? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking part of other country? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be a part. It's easy to be a part. You just don't have to say anything.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Slovakia is all about? A Hungarian cross. A FUCKING HUNGARIAN CROSS. You decided that you like to be the Northern Hungary so damn much that you might as well put the fucking cross that is its symbol on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

The Principality of Nitra [1][2][3] (Slovak: Nitrianske kniežatstvo, Nitriansko; Hungarian: nyitrai fejedelemség),[4] also known as the Duchy of Nitra, [5][6] was a Slavic polity encompassing a group of settlements that developed in the 9th century around Nitra in present-day Slovakia.

ts history remains uncertain[7] because of a lack of contemporary sources. The territory's status is subject to scholarly debate; some modern historians describe it as an independent polity that was annexed either around 833 or 870[undue weight? – discuss] b

whats the original pasta

>this guy doesn’t know about svätopluk and great moravia
>mfw

man, I wish I wasn't born in Kraków, it's such an overrated shithole. And the fucking air is horrible, I'm practically spitting out my own lungs when breathing. And people can't say "trz" properly, they keep replacing it with "cz" and that sounds retarded.
Lublin, on the other hand, is a place I'd love to live. I'd move there in a hearbeat, but I'm afraid my stinky, unwashed feet would spoil that sanctuary of rural comfiness. I just hope I'll choke on K*aków's smog soon enough and will be reborn in the glorious, serene heart of Lechia that is Lublin.

meme country

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

is u

can't you read feldvidek?
>Being fucking part of other country? That's not an achievement.

>Scatopluk holding a dildo.jpg

Real talk, that sword looks like it's made of play-doh.

You literally have nothing left of the great moravian shithole. All you know is shit indoctrinated to you.

There is no historical remembrance of it, no buildings left, no moravian documents, you dont even have folk tales and legends about it, we know it existed only thanks to german chroniclers.

Archeologists found some some bronze age tier artefacts and thats all.

There are more stuff left behind from the reign of any random short reigned kings of ours than your UMPIRE.

How does it feel?

>what is Nitra

the most popular legend is actually about Svatopluk and his sons...

Jsem Pozzhahnrei. Chcete-li vědět, co to je? No, dovolte mi vysvětlit.

Normální zahýbat obdrží pouze dárek od jeho černé brýle: A černé dítě. Ale Pozzhahnrei chtějí víc. Chce tři dárky. My jsme nenasytní malí feny.

Ale nejdřív, jak to dělám.

Normálně jezdím v mých Mercedes-mailem Street Studio křižovatce, kde Black trénovat své svaly, kde je svar svítí na její kůži a vzduch je naplněn jejich vůní. Protože už jsem ztuhlý, jen to myslet. Někdy jsem trochu v mých kalhot. I dostat ven a požádat černoši, který z nich má AIDS. pak již víte, co přijde. Jedna vyniká, a budeme cestovat spolu trochu dále. Pak jsem si vzít nůž a bodl ho do močové trubice a otočte ji trochu, my tomu říkáme "AIDS se pohybující předměty" zahýbat komunita.

Jistě, to bolí, ale to, co přijde dál, je snadné cum nadržený. The Black tlačí jeho masivní AIDS zamořenou penis do mého močové trubice a šuká mě, dokud nebudeme mít obojí. Tak jsem se dostal sám mám 4 různé druhy AIDS. Toto je první dar.

Potom jdeme domů, kde se šuká svou ženu. Jedná se o druhý dar. Má také mnoho druhů AIDS. Pokaždé, když otěhotní, ona mi dává černé dítě, které má také AIDS. Toto je největší dar, aby věděli, že moje děti nakazí více bílých žen.

his wife's sons

WE

That map looks glorious, however I think we need to get Croatia as a joined member.

>jeho černé brýle
>jsme nenasytní malí feny
>AIDS se pohybující předměty
>kde je svar svítí na její kůži

and Slovenia, yes

gf?

>There is no historical remembrance of it, no buildings left, no moravian documents, you dont even have folk tales and legends about it, we know it existed only thanks to german chroniclers.

nitra, ducové, mikulčice-valy, church of st. margaret of antioch (maybe), art - swords and jewelery
three wands - you have even your own legend with the white horse and shit
we also got national heroes from it and christianity

>There are more stuff left behind from the reign of any random short reigned kings of ours than of our than your UMPIRE
no

i.4cdn.org/gif/1463911718330.webm

Post Airforce patches of your countries. I'll start with not mine, but based Croats.

>scots

They capital would be an issue though

Hungarians, Poles and Czechs would never settle for a foreign capital because we are such cheeky nationalist cunts

Sort of, they differ a lot.

photos from klinika really look like from some fucking crackden

Powerpoint is almost finished.
>Marking all the sources at the end
>mfw

I wouldn't care, who gots the capital of Visegrad Federation. As far as it's not in Poland, Hungary or Slovakia.

Has this become meme now?

it would be in Slovakia

Uhm. Yeah, I don't think so bratm.

It should be in Kremnitz.

why do you think it is meme

I think Prague is the best option desu. Most prestigious and renowned city we got.

Solution: we invade Austria, raze Wien and build a new capital in its place

There's one city that's suited and isn't a capital of any V4 country lads. You know it is perfect choice.

there isn't a single V4 thread without ''klinika'' thingy happening

And this is how it we'd get the Balkan Wars 2: Central European Edition

just filter it

It makes most sense.
We are the only ones who dont have prestigious big city, if it went to Budapest Prague or Krakow other 2 would just argue and wouldnt accept it.

Good candidate, historical city, used to be very important for whole europe.

Nitra is also good option and has better position on map. Trnava possibly

This is not a trap thread QT.

>british """"""""""people""""""""""

this is why we need Hitler

eh not true there were weeks without klinika stuff but its happening this week. Leftists got kicked out twice and twice they destroyed locks and got in again

oh god 7+ normies just entered my room

should have used plastic spoon to defend himself desu

9th century was a long time ago

I find it funny how we're always mentioning "tradition of St. Cyril and Methodius". It's even in our constitution.

What kind of a tradition is that? We're Catholic, not Orthodox ffs

use flamethrower, that works every time