Pussies and faggots

color
armor
humor

fannys and benders

Humer
Colore

:^)

Humor and color because in spanish it's the same.

AMERIDUMB EDUCATION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Humor
Color
Brits are fags

You motherfucker

>image.jpg

Humour
Color

See
Yanks confirmed for spics. BTFO. Pedro on suicide watch.

Deal with it nerd

these

Aluminum

>American spelling is so superior others willingly adopt it.
Hmmmm

>bitching about American immigrants
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Ahmed.

you can't say BTFO on your own comment, it's like you're laughing at a joke you made. kill yourself.

english is a fucked up language so it really doesn't matter.

Feels weird saying it like that, just did it... eeww

who adopt it? spics?

american english is the standard now, so it really isn't a debate. no one is going to add a pointless extra letter just to appease the british.

standard where? in america?

Uh-loom-in-um. Get used to it britbong

All are wrong. It's Colore and Umore

>get used to it
not sure if you're aware but a lot of European nations still learn real English, not the American version.

Not in Europe it's not, it's a mix.

>Language called English
>Heavily influenced by French
Why's this allowed

every language is influenced by another language..

hewmer
culler

Well you're welcome for removing the most faggoty parts from your language.

'our' makes the owr sound

its not colowr or humowr

Humour
Couleur

humour not humor
centre not center
analogue not analog
colonise not colonize
etc etc etc

My nigga

American spell is better, more contrast with french, better to recognize. Brits are just old inbred french in denials

>Brits are just old inbred french in denials

Not that guy, but worldwide. When I lived in France for a year I heard a lot more American accented English spoken by locals than I did British accent. But, as a caveat I heard the most English in Germany and Belgium (Bruges) because my French was good enough to get me by.

>accent

Humour
Couleur

One true answer

It doesn't matter

Humour and colour. Fuck America.

Humor and color. Nuke Canada.

t. Pedro

T.h.i.s.

t. Hernandez

>inb4 t.tchang

It was discovered in America. It's the proper way of spelling it.

t. Tyrone

>Israel
OY VEY

why do brits sound like retards when they pronounce methane and aluminum

first post correct post

why are yanks fat clapping mongs

non American versions of these words look retarded

It's England's language, therefore what they say is right is fucking right

>American spell is better, more contrast with french,

a frenchie would never say this

>mfw brits refuse to allow their language to evolve as it has for millennia

best post itt

Well done m8, your country is bigger than the entire of Europe

ty

actually it was discovered by the great English chemist Humphrey Davy, who named it first 'alumium', then 'aluminum'.

the spelling was changed almost immediately to 'aluminium' to bring it into line with other elements (without any objection from Davy, as it's a completely sensible thing to do). But apparently since America was something of a scientific backwater at the time nobody bothered to tell them.

the most logical argument I've heard is that the 'u' should stay, because preserving features like that gives a clue to the word's etymology. Trying to make it fit pronunciation is completely pointless since English is spoken with so many different accents.

Actour not actor
Farmre not farmer
Zedbra not zebra.

Honestly I like the O spelling because it looks better aswell as spelling words like realise with an s.

Spelling words like centre with the "tre" just looks so ugly. I would copy the American way of spelling "tre" words "ter" because it doesn't look so bad.

>people complain words in English aren't very phonological
>American English makes them more phonological
>complain and call it wrong

face it, you guys are just a bunch of edgy retards, like the entire british language

Except we're descended from the same original native speakers. Just because there was a change in geography doesn't mean our version is less legitimate.

I alternate between both, it really doesn't matter.

Hello dad can confirm:

Humour

Colour

+1

Unbiased third party who can confirm that this is the correct answer.

It does because yours didn't happen organically. Your claim would be valid if one autist in America didn't just start changing words and spellings.

>just throw in some soundless letters, knave
t. Reginald Salisbury

English hadn't been completely standardized at that point. People over here chose to spell things one way, and unrelatedly your people chose to spell them a different way. The difference between American and British English (at least in the written form) just a matter of which autists "changing the spelling" our countries collectively chose to listen to in the 18th and 19th century.

British English obviously

I guess Ameridumbs are too stupid to spell words with an extra letter

I agree with all of this except for colonize. It's a Z sound so there should be a Z.

B A S E D
I S R A E L

As long as Celsius is still the standard correct way to measure temperature, I'm fine with anything

What the fuck is a Belarus

B

arise not arize
it's fine 2bh

What bothers the fuck out of me is "judgment". It's "judgement", you savages.

British English may be the standard in Europe, but in South America and Asia, American English is king. I am an English teacher and I have taught in the above mentioned places. Many times I have been told that American English is easier to spell and understand for the novice learners thank the media. Looking at British English, you can't ignore how they get their spelling from French.

A Swedish friend of mine even said that US spelling follows the Germanic phonetics. It's direct and more casual.

I think we can all agree that English needs a spelling reform along with French.

Yeah, that's one of the few cases where I feel British English is superior to American. Dropping the e may make it more phonetic, but having to remember to do so just unnecessarily complicates things.
We're already too far gone m8. Maybe if we tried 100 years ago but now the infrastructure and inertia has been behind the current spellings to the point where changes would probably just cause more problems than they would solve.

>I am an English teacher
>in the above mentioned places
>British English may be the standard in Europe
>thank the media
>you can't ignore how they get their spelling
I have serious doubts you're qualified as an English teacher.

The correct spelling is always the one that has less letters.

Tru I rlly see ur logic

I don't like languages that are mere copies of french and don't grasp its subtility, pal. So yeah americans are better.

>HE ACTUALLY SPELLS DIALOGUE AS """"""DIALOG"""""
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>dialoog
Get on our level

here you have answer

youtube.com/watch?v=0UsGEyz_2rE

Armour or armor with one is correct?