Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQZfupO1aGo
youtube.com/watch?v=rMqbsZ8XSgE
youtube.com/watch?v=I3gvftN-ZNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N7piTcDllnY
youtube.com/watch?v=MtvXw7avTh8
youtube.com/watch?v=0UwRBb08wI4
youtube.com/watch?v=GLuODoc97Aw
metal-archives.com/search/advanced/searching/bands?bandName=&genre=&country=HU&yearCreationFrom=&yearCreationTo=&bandNotes=&status=&themes=&location=&bandLabelName=#bands
youtube.com/watch?v=GazX1PR0j_k
youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_lGSUrvWMo
youtube.com/watch?v=XTy3bSofqTM
youtube.com/watch?v=nuQzP1XgBH0
youtube.com/watch?v=OnAFUTOr2Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=PgReQ0d_qlk
youtube.com/watch?v=GFYsuQoi6ew
youtube.com/watch?v=E8JNHHIHN3M
youtube.com/watch?v=kFEB6Mn0rw4
youtube.com/watch?v=xjEXb5hKRek
youtube.com/watch?v=hq8mGhl9H3M
youtube.com/watch?v=tsdWLtPAVqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no mitä?

>Finland
>Viking Metal
>Not even viking

Everytime

metal "music" is garbage

t. Proud Enrique Iglesias supporter

>viking metal
u wot

t. Un, dos, tres fanboy

but WE WUZ actually vikings

mongol vikings, but vikings nevertheless

>Metaltuagal

Excuse me? Enrique Iglesias is half Spaniard-half Filipino, LITERALLY the most powerful race.

I'm not that other user, though, I like Metal btw.

The number for USA is 72.

>higher than Britain
Didn't expect that.

Why is there viking metal but not Mongol metal?

There no such thing Viking Metal
its just a theme, not a genre

not finns but
youtube.com/watch?v=tQZfupO1aGo

We are again the best slavs.

Metal is for autists

Poland is truly a shithole.

this pic makes me always kek
Finnics are whole own race

Behemoth is one of the greatest metal bands ever.

B-but it's only behemoth, Vader, decapitated, maybe rootwater and unsun.

Protip: Metal is dead. Only old people still listen to it. You people are listening to and making rap now.

jakub marian, that fucking faggot. never includes the faroe islands. has to have his stupid name there, fucking racist faroephobic fuck

*Young people

t. musta barbaari

u stfu
it's a based band!!

t. underageban
how else would he know something like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=rMqbsZ8XSgE

rap is as old as metal and outtdated nigger shit that your parents listen to

it's not hip for young people to listen to nigger music anymore. that was 20 years ago. nigger

what planet do you live in?

This my Broh youtube.com/watch?v=I3gvftN-ZNQ
heres some new high quality finnish rap

>Listening metal

This also fits perfectly with an Autism level map, curious.

The germanic men picks up the guitar and starts playing it in a rage fueled by autism and sexual frustration:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7piTcDllnY

Meanwhile, Fernando Martinez picks up the guitar in a sensual, smooth and suave way due to his maturity and sexual comfort:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtvXw7avTh8

Will germanics ever learn?

fernando is a kurd m8

only Lumpenproles hate metal
youtube.com/watch?v=0UwRBb08wI4

Portugal is Germanic

wtf is this map I don't even know more than 10 hungarian metal bands at max

Greece you don't have to be so edgy

global

its per million people so not that many

METAL THREAD??

youtube.com/watch?v=GLuODoc97Aw

so then its like ~1000 bands in hungary still its a lot and I dont believe there are this many here

metal-archives.com/search/advanced/searching/bands?bandName=&genre=&country=HU&yearCreationFrom=&yearCreationTo=&bandNotes=&status=&themes=&location=&bandLabelName=#bands

this site is what they use for these maps. it's legit too t. contributor.

Maybe because you're not into the metal scene there

>metal
>music

also long hair is for girls and 99% of metalheads i know are autistic in some level (inb4 ""AREN'T ALL FINNS AUTISTIC :DDDDDDDD")

you sound more autistic than any metal head I know LOL

spotted the bender

>4 memes in one post
>he probably thinks he's not an absolute fuck up

>Isle of Man
>Population: 84,497
>23 metal bands

u wot

>Finnics are whole own race
No, we are part of the noble Turanian race

post metal
Woods of Ypres is my current meme band of choice
saw them live recently too in Toronto

>British mathematicians

youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_lGSUrvWMo

>listening to metal past the age of 15
>dude but it's mature!

lmao

>muh war
>politicians don't give a shit about people
>dragons ate my neighbours
>robots are enslaving us

eventually if you're into doom metal
>muh crushed dreams

Ah yes
metal is for babies

I only listen to mature tolerant grown up music like [Generic interchangeable indietrash band] and [overproduced hyper-commerical fasion-rapper]

youtube.com/watch?v=XTy3bSofqTM

youtube.com/watch?v=nuQzP1XgBH0

>being this insecure about your supposedly ebinly dark and hardcore genre
>projecting

kek go listen to Gayer or Shitallica or something

dat pic

you're the one who came here to post about your insecurities m8

I used to really be into metal from the age of ~14 onwards but ever since reaching the age of 19 or 20 I've continuously been listening to less and less of it.

Now I only listen to a handful of bands, many of which aren't even "true metal" (i.e. they're industrial metal).

My question is the following: how can people not get tired of it eventually? How can they keep listening to it for decades upon decades? I still enjoy some of it but frankly every time I try something new it's just more of the same. Literally all of it just sounds the same.

by listening to other things as well, and not listening to trash

you listen to just one small genre of anything and it will get tiring

>not listening to pagan metal

youtube.com/watch?v=OnAFUTOr2Yg

youtube.com/watch?v=PgReQ0d_qlk

Romania actually has a lot of Metal bands, way more than Italy.

I've never enjoyed thrash metal, and I've listened to several different genres (heavy metal, folk metal, power metal, melodeath, neoclassical metal, industrial metal) and for all of those I still listen to some bands which I've known for a long time, but every time I try something new it's always more of the same. Especially heavy metal and melodeath.

youtube.com/watch?v=GFYsuQoi6ew

youtube.com/watch?v=E8JNHHIHN3M

Damn Jakub you went full retard this time

Thrash is great
but top tier death metal is better than top tier thrash

youtube.com/watch?v=kFEB6Mn0rw4

I don;t see how metal is any more "generic" than any other genre, especially indie and rap which is horrible right now insofar as the bulk of stuff produced.

only like a handful of current big rappers I still enjoy but most are just overly commercial.

see, this is the other problem with metal: metalheads are insufferable cunts. Why the fuck do you even need to mention "indie and rap"? I listen to neither of those genres. Why the fuck do you feel the need to go on like "YEAH WELL RAP AND INDIE IS SHIT" in such stereotypically metalhead fashion?

yeah sounds like you were wading in the kiddie pool of metal. nothing really wrong with that, and nothing wrong with growing out of it either if you don't move on to the deep end.

however it's only the posers and other faggots like you who turn around and are like "lol i grew out of it why haven't you". you were never into it m8.

well idk what you listen to but those are the popular alternatives

Finlad is right, getting involved in the metal scene is so much better

finland yes

youtube.com/watch?v=xjEXb5hKRek

only good band there ever was ripip
youtube.com/watch?v=hq8mGhl9H3M

>however it's only the posers and other faggots like you who turn around and are like "lol i grew out of it why haven't you". you were never into it m8.
except I never said that. Like I said, I still listen to some metal bands, just not that much anymore seeing as I can't manage to find new bands I like.

And if you want people to stop treating all metalheads as children, then perhaps you should stop behaving in childish manners and having such an elitist attitude and being so full of unwarranted pretentiousness. Metal is one of the only genres where its supporters actually unironically use "posers" as an insult to such an extent, like this is still fucking high school or something. And without doubt metalheads are the most pretentious and judgmental of other genres.

If you ever wonder why so many people look down on metal, look no further than yourself.

Jam Alert!
youtube.com/watch?v=tsdWLtPAVqM

i don't care what anybody chooses to look down on, they're only doing it for their own fucked up image reasons anyway. i'm not a teenager or in my early twenties, i'm way past defining myself by the type of media i consume.

the reason i said what i said is because you're so fucking stereotypical it's pathetic and people like you never get it yourself, how people around you roll their eyes. good job you listened to in flames and meshuggah and fucking nightwish or whatever as a kid. so did every other wannabe edgy kid, and in fact so did tons of people who ended up actually moving on to like metal music. you have nothing of value to say on it, it was a fickle, passing interest for you. it shouldn't be so deeply wounding for you to hear this, and if it is then you really are a poser, as much as a trigger that word might be for you.