We will never be united

>we will never be united
>we will never learn to fully love one another
>we will never strive to do the right thing together
>we will never end slavery, opression, racism and xenophobia
>we will always be divided by imaginary borders
>we will never become one glorious, kind, and loving race fighting for good under one flag

cuck

cuck

Hahaha, look at this cuckold.

GERMANY YES.

wtf I hate Germany now!

Who will you be fighting if you become united?

>we will never end slavery, xenophobia, oppression
3 things that are really only issues in the third world and black market where big daddy govt can't stretch. I bet you mean Xenophobia is saying things like "shariah law is bad" or anything negative about Islam. I bet you think "oppression" is catcalling and guys being sexist assholes at work or women earning less than men (they work less hours). The first world is pretty great.

>Mankind will never become a militaristic, materialistic and xenophobe unified civilization and set out on space and fight against colossal alien empires
>and ally with other alien civilization with qt females to gf

Life ain't worth living

Male privilege. White privilege. Cis scum privilege. Free speech abuse. Inequality in video games. Men who make a carreer at the expense of women who work 3 days a week. People who receive bonusses. Car owners. People who dont bike to work. The system. Police officers. Lawyers. Bankers. People who want their money back. House owners who dont let squatters in.

aliens from outer space or a meteor strike that is going to destroy the whole earth.

whites started the hate
13 million of my brown ancestors agree with this

>humanity will never unite under the flag of Caliphate of Swedistan to fight alien privilege

checking my privileges will never be complete

But we're all united :(

Quite probable

And not to mention the worst kind of people. Males who show the naked selfies you put on the internet to their friends. Which is pretry much rape. Nerds who hit on you, which is also rape. Guys who keep the door open for you, showing their male dominance, which is rape. Males who do not understand yes means no, which is rape. Having consensual intercourse you regret the next day, which is also rape.

This won't happen until an outside enemy or idea comes to unify people.

You can sure as fuck bet most Germans did not give a shit about other regions until le Napoopan 3 wanted to invade. Common enemies erase differences.

So either have a) Super fucked disease strike down the world or
b) alien invasion

Don't forgot consensual copulation lights off under the sheets for the sole purpose of procreation but 9 months later you end up giving birth to another rapist baby boy who raped you the moment his head pushed through your vagina

The only reason it still hasn't happened is because of those white people who still cling onto the belief that they need to "save the white race". If white supremacists didn't exist we'd probably be living on Mars by now.

Thank god for white supremacists then. Otherwise I'd be living on an inhospitable planet.

That's some Sup Forums tier bait.

Why do you even bother contributing?

>he downloaded the same image twice

A global nation is a retarded idea, because nothing would change.
A united Europe on the other hand...

>he lost a world war, twice

>six hour invasion

I think of all the countries, certainly in Europe at least, possibly the world, has done more to work against a peaceful, unified Europe than Germany.

Every time things start to get sweet, Germany comes along and fucks it up for everyone again.

This. Alien invasion is the answer

Faggot.

DELETE THIS

kek rekt

All your fault, nazi puto.

i love how he downloaded the same arinos image twice. it impresses me for some reason.

Starshiptroopers with masseffect females

Because Earth would be as barren as Mars?
Youre probably right.

lol

Whose flag?

the banner of the prophet muhamad (pbuh)

>we will never be united

you got your EU and germany fucked it up

Too many people want a say in how things are done.
Even if something like nationalism never existed, there would still be power struggles, and divisions based on us vs them scenarios. Conflict is a result of civilization, it divides us more than seperates us. Maybe if the game changes in the future we could unite as a single planet under some sort of loose confederacy like system, but until then there will always be those willing to divide for the sake of their own gain.

Our nature curses us to oblivion.

FUCK XENOPHILES

>germany wants to unite europe as a single glorious race