Soon

Soon.

Never.

you two are literally the same

What's the difference?

Soon.

PROUD OF BEING A LEAF

A FUCKING LEAF

usa could do this right now, and canadians are such fags that theyd do nothing because according to trudeau:

a. theyre post nationalist (nationalism doesnt matter)

b. if you fight you lose, if you lose you win

let the scramble for canacucks BEGIN

Weaboo scum

didnt canada had that program in which their media had to play canadian program and reject too many american shows cause they were afraid of americanisation?

China is the real owner of the US

I also remember the 80s
>oh god the Japs own everything!

Just hurry please. Actually, wait don't - you'd just get more Shillary and Bernie voters. I'll have to find a way over myself, I suppose.

holly shit even your country looks like a fat fuck now

Radio programs in Canada need to contain a certain percentage of Canadian content. I can't remember the exact figure. I know that Canada isn't unique in that regard, either. France, for instance, has a law that at least 40% of all music played needs to be in the French language. I assume Austria has something similar with music and/or television programs, most countries do.

Most of Canada would be a massive burden to the United States, both fiscally and economically. There are exactly two provinces (out of ten) that are net contributors to Canada's finances, and exactly two provinces that export significantly more than they import. Guess which two provinces?

Pas du tout.

no yea but there's a wikipedia page on that I just cant find it that it was an aimed project to distinguish yourself from amis and prevent further melting under their media bombardement

This.

How does it feel being a Middle-Eastern country in literally every way except location?

Replace the American flag with a Mexican flag and you got it.

>Spain

Nice culture you bullfucking twat lol nice economy wow I guess you actually rely on tourism because you have nothing to offer the world but Muh history and SHITTT buildings kek just kill yourself

meximerica is closer to happening tho

Albertan annexation by the US when

proof that money can't buy class

stay trashy snownigger

Why? Canada is just frozen underdeveloped tundra

i swear to god if i end up living in mexico

Burkina Faso will annex the USian empire

Wow you got really butthurt
2019 tops

>Because Mexico has the ability to take any land from us.
The two of you should just join under us in a glorious north american union.

pls no

the western portion will come to us once Alberta makes the economically good decision to switch countries due to being cut off. thats the only parts we want, the rest can fuck off

>money can't buy class

Peter Zeihan pls

Says the flag who got cucked by a tiny nation for hundreds of years, we have Quebec but they stayed a part of us.

SPAIN KEKED

Bantz from definitely not the same exact kind of thing they are bantzing