Why isn't Portugal a part of Spain?

Why isn't Portugal a part of Spain?

why isnt germany part of france?

why isn't turkey part of saudi arabia?

Why isn't Greece a part of Turkey?

I hope you're representing your education system now, ain't you?

Why isn't America part of Canada?

Why isn't Europe a part of Asia?

why isnt russia part of mongolia? you are all mongols

Because Spain don't welcome black people unlike you

We are too different! A Spaniard is closer to an Italian than to a portuguese

the perfidious albion

>live in hundred kilometers
>be different

I don't understand how could it happen.

well turks live only couple kilometers away from us, and they are brown mongol-arab creatures that have nothing to do with civilization.

But you're both cute

>and they are brown mongol-arab creatures that have nothing to do with civilization.
I'm glad that we all agree with the russian here.

>muh difference!

You're both moors. Embrace your cousins

both turks and greeks are absolute cancer and the world would be better off completely depopulating these areas and making them tourist resorts

I'm not russian, I'm Greek.

just the muslims, you must admit the world would be a better place if all muslims died, including you

just like you are embracing muslims, uk?

he might be a muslim himself, 1 out of every 4 persons in great britain is a muslim or Indian They are only like 68% white natives .

>I'm not russian, I'm Greek.
Yes, but you agree with the russian.
Greeks are just like Turks according to you

your country has more muslim blood and muslim history than all of western europe combined

on top of that your government, wealth, corruption, looks, etc. are all middle east-tier.

worthless sacks of shit. enjoy the years of recession.

We are too civilized for them! Typical Portuguese festivity

we're 85% white retard

no Turks are brown mongol sandmonkeys, I think you're replying to the wrong poster.

don't be so bitter, the world would still be a better place if all muslims, there's no denying in that, search deep inside your feelings, you know it to be true.

Vs typical Spanish one

>no Turks are brown mongol sandmonkeys,
Exactly.

This.
Portugal don't make some "Corridas" or shit.
These guys are more civilized goys.

>85% white
>elect muslim mayor that openly hates whites
that's even worst

>hurr durr we can't be developed bc there are scary turks there
yunans are cancer , we should have taken it to the other side of aegean in 1922 and genocide you all

why are you repeating me? are you a toddler?

I'm trying to give a dailymail feeling to my posts, don't be so uptight

If the Roman Empire couldnt beat Lusitania in Battle, who could Spain hope to get Portugal?

85% white is very low for a european country

greece is 0% white

but then again they're middle-eastern

>>hurr durr we can't be developed bc there are scary turks there
no, that's your assumption. Also Greece is pretty developed, so you're probably referring to Turkey being unable to develop because of scary Turks? Is that what you're saying? The enemy of Turkey is Turkey itself?

yes greece is 100% white

It's literally the only thing your people say when people show what a shithole it is , even though greece was funded heavyly by europe , it still manages to fail

Why are you insulting me when we both agree that turks and Greeks are exactly the same?

topkek

>google "greek people"
>exclusively swarthy arabs as a result

but to be honest, i'm quite sad that your kind displaced the ancient population which produced many greats.

ahh greece land of the ancient homos.

yes we are the descendants of ancient greeks, a white aryan race

gr**ks didn't find anything , they stole it all from Anatolians

no, what we say it that Greece would be far more developed and one of the leading developed countries had Turks not be around, which is true, far too much of our spending and attention is wasted on to "oh shit what are those muslims gonna do next, how are they gonna try to fuck up our shit again? ". Saying that Greece is completely not developed is just ludicrous.

dude, whatever, if you wanna act like a little kid is your problem, I'm actually having a serious conversation here with the other posters.

then we agree? all muslims should die? no exceptions.

greece is not developed , it lives off taxes ( which are not even being paid by the lazy greeks lately ) and it has almost no industry. We also have shitton of rivals at our border but we never blame anything on having them around. You're just crying senselessly

>dude, whatever, if you wanna act like a little kid is your problem
What the fuck?
>Turks are brown mongol sandmonkeys,
Just like greeks
>they are brown mongol-arab creatures that have nothing to do with civilization.
Just like greeks
>on top of that your government, wealth, corruption, looks, etc. are all middle east-tier.
Just like turks

See`?

How would you know? have you ever been in a country outside turkey?

Canada is a non-country.

ancient greeks

WE

They totally have "Corridas", too. Spaniards are more civilised.

I have been to Greece , both islands and the mainland. I know when I'm talking about.

I am a Greek

russians are subhumans

this is an immigrant

immigrant

immigrants

Land at Lesbos doesn't make you a Greek

OHHH FUCK

well I have been to Turkey, and Greece is a heaven compared to that shithole like it or not, in the same way we're a shithole compared to other western countries.
How can you even question if Greece is developed when you've been here? How can you even question that when you live in a muslim hellhole?

you are poor then

fuck shitaly

Are you even capable of composing a full sentence?

Why isn't Germany part of Syria?

This isn't a "take a picture outside your house" thread

I am a Greek

There are no niggers near our house.

That's bad, you should let your kids play outside in spring

exactly ,they are IN your house

Why is Grease so shitty that made you emigrate to Syria 2.0? Is because of Greases Turkish genes?

Because I have seen it with my own eyes , it's simply not developed.
Tell me a thing in Greece that you can't find in Turkey.

Just forget I said anything, this conversation is silly, just trying to argue with someone with a jihad star on his flag and a mutilated dick is just ludicrous, do what you like.

>Tell me a thing in Greece that you can't find in Turkey
Decent tzatziki desu.
Are all Portuguese this butt-devastated all the time
I thought you guys were chill

I will teach my children to hate shitalians.

We dont want other andalusia

no

I was born here you subhuman.

We are not chill, we are salty like our cod

It seems that you're integrating better than expected

Turkey is shit apart from the west coast and you know it.

i can tell desu.

I would kill my own children if they would want to marry shitalians.

I want a kebab

I'll show you a corrida lmao

Portugal join spain
together we can take gibraltar back, and olivença will be part of you again

>i can't come up with a decent arguement: the post
meh yours is kind of too thick , i like it our way. More like a cold soup
>implying

exactly, it's just easier to disregard you as a Muslim, than trying talking some sense into you.

you're making a fool of yourself yunan , quit shitposting for the good sake of hellas

don't you get it? you're a Muslim posting on a western board, I can always disregard you as a complete Muslim, no matter what you say or do will ever make anyone here take you seriously as long as you post under that flag. You can always get a proxy and pretend to be a European though, I see that is catching on with Muslims as of lately.

the board is owned by an asian guy though:)