Fuck everyone that wants to emigrate

>Quality of life on the level of Czechs, Poles, Spain
>quality free public education and healthcare
>85% of households are owners of the house/flat they live in, only 4% of them have problem with mortage payments
>16% unemployment and falling, due to uneducated bydlos emigrating to clean german/canadian/irish gutters and toilets
>less than 10 years average age of highway network connecting the country, modernization of railways started as well
>politicians were scared to death with Greece public debt tragedy so they are finally combating it (86% of GDP, slowing down, deficit is falling as well)
>increasing numbers of young urban families are going into agriculture
>every tourist season is better than the last

And still, entire nation is filled with ungrateful morons who only parrot how they have it hard and how they want to "leave this shithole".

To every single one of you that wants/will emigrante, from the bottom of my heart..thank you. Don't come back traitors, ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5__rWswzbo
theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/18/finland-newsweek-best-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Quality of life on the level of Czechs, Poles, Spain

I think that's why they emigrate to begin with.

people run from there aswell, why do shitty job for 700€ when you can peel bananas in germany for 2000

I don't know if you put Spain as a good or a bad thing

boom.

/thread

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Emigration is a mistake and everyone regrets it, even if secretly

Because you have youth unemployment at 40% and your country's been in recession for 6 years

Your economy thoroughly fucked

I took you guys as an example of a decent countries to live in, people here are so prone to overdramatizing our problems you would think living in warzones of Syria is a paradise compared to Croatia.

croatia is a shithole tbf

I understand people leaving it

>Andrej from [insert eastern european shithole here] moves from his home country to England because muh grass is greener
>doesn't understand how the class system works here
>moves into shit council flat in shit town because he's too poor to live anywhere nice
>works 11 hours a day in dead end poor person job getting shouted at in a language he doesn't fully understand
>too poor to afford a car
>walks home, gets harrassed and robbed by chavs drinking cider from the bottle (or stabbed by niggers if he was stupid enough to move to london or birmingham)
>finally gets back to shit flat and wonders why he came here in the first place

I feel your pain, my red white and blue friend

>tfw name is Andrej

youtube.com/watch?v=M5__rWswzbo

this is what you get for leaving god's country. they deserve everything they get.

Do chavs and niggers even have the balls to confront slavs?

I thought brits were pretty tame.

>coming from a dutch cuck

Dobar meme.

go to bed mehmet, prayers are early tomorrow.

chavs are mad people, they will fight anyone, especially if the person is an immigrant

It's normal. Even Swiss people bitch and complain all the time, and this in a country where a supermarket cashier earn 4000+ Euro.

BULLSHIT

is OP getting paid for spreading lies on the internet?

I want to leave my shithole of a country but I only learned everywhere else is just as bad if not worse.

I'm sure people tend to do that everywhere. theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/18/finland-newsweek-best-country

>tfw I read manlet
fucking /fit/

you literally made the same fucking thread on pol. we get it, croatia is le developed meme. but I'd always take immigration over this never ending shithole.

Ye, that might be the problem. Because, you know, people from here are running abroad too. In droves.

>Newsweek has proclaimed Finland the best country in the world
>webm related

I don't even ..

The point wasn't the meme title but that many Finnish people objected the meme title

People tell me "I want to immigrate to Canada" I tell them that Canada is a meme country and they're being conned by immigration lawyers. The economy here has failed, the cost of living is ridiculous, and it looks like Russia during winter

I've read that article through, but still, it's just, the title made me grin, a bit.

We are the meme chart kings

KAUNISTA

Omg not this shit again.Croats have such a strong inferiority complex that it's ridiculous.They are so desperate to prove that Croatia is rich and prosperous while being only couple of shades better than their backwards Serbo-Croatian neighbours.
>>Quality of life on the level of Czechs, Poles, Spain
Yeah right,buddy.In reality Croatia is considerably poorer than any of those countries.Even Portugal is richer than you.
Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

Croatia is certainly a 3rd world shithole by Western standards, but to compare it to the likes of Serbia or Bosnia is ridiculous, it's miles ahead of both.

>miles ahead
Just no.
Montenegro is on their level and you don't see them making threads about it daily.The only Serbo-Croatian country that they maybe beat "by a mile" is Bosnia but Bosnia was always the poorest of them all and beating them is like beating wheelchair bound kid in a race.

Comparing Spain with you, sry but not lad.. Maybe France and Italy...