twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

these are pearl harbor

>inb4 an american comes and say "fegget japs should thank us"

two bombs not enough

Best days of my life

One more Hiroshima no more Nagasaki

No, this is holocaust.

fegget japs should thank us

No, those are the end of the Japanese holocaust in the Asia/Pacific region.

it always turns into t. ching chong thread

True, but Japs aren't people so it's ok

it's ok to kill lesser people

So racist.
Not progressive. So not American, "freedom country" I should denounce you to the NSA.

Was Nanking justified then? Hypothetically speaking though since it never actually happened.

t. Jap on vacation

>NSA
They already know. They aren't the ones who actually do anything about it.

Americans are racists.

the difference is that the jews never declared war on the nazis

You speak English very well.

English teacher causing havoc on an anonymous image board.

More at 6pm.

no, just the ones on Sup Forums

But Japaneses are worst about it, Tbh.
So who, the CIA?

You teach English very well.

No, Chinks and Nips are both equally lesser.

t. Eugenics pro

Dumbass. That kind of mentality is what warranted the bombs in the first place.

The U.S. forces had destroyed cities more than 200 of Japan and already murdered 500,000 people by indiscriminate bombings before dropping atom bombs.

>The U.S. forces had destroyed cities more than 200 of Japan and already murdered 500,000 people by indiscriminate bombings before dropping atom bombs.

No more Nagasaki One more Hiroshima spirit must be Sup Forums consensus

Hello English teacher. I see you enjoy live in Nippon. Good.

>indiscriminate bombings
>indiscriminate
damninteresting.com/ww2-america-warned-hiroshima-and-nagasaki-citizens/

t. kimchi

This was a bait thread from the start. Would the US have used nukes if they knew the long lasting effects of the radiation? Probably not. Should the US have gone on the offensive after pearl harbor? Absolutely. This is all beside the point anyway because my parents were born after WWII and yours were most likely as well. It might as well be ancient history.

There was practically no long lasting effects of radiation, so I don't know what you are babbling about.

found the underage poster.

Washington D.C. deserves to get nuked.

Too bad you don't have the army to do it, Yoshi.

we should have dropped 1 nuke for every innocent that was murdered at pearl harbor

Nuke LA and Chicago while you're at it

We only had the two.

We don't do it. We aren't savage unlike whites.

>muh poor pearl harbor
stop this retarded meme. Pearl Harbor was a military base in a US colony, whose whole purpose was force projection. There was literally no reason for the PacFleet and 2 army divisions to be on it on Dec 7 1941 except to threaten Japan and to serve as a trigger for a war.

So 0 nukes?

Fuck Pearl Harbor. What they were doing in east Asia was far worse than anything that happened in Hawaii. Research "Unit 731". If you're feeling brave, do a google image search for it.

B..but it's a gif, user-kun

get the fuck out of my country, toji.
shut the fuck up toji

Nothing came up
Unit 731 doesn't exist Western piggu

t. typical redneck facebook user or ching chong

turn off safe search, weeb.

Tbh Unit 731 wasn't Murrican's bad. But you bombed Tokyo to the death. At least 100,000 lost.
>Fuck Pearl Harbor
Hmm, nah. It was a bastard attack.
They shouldn't do this.

>you bombed Tokyo to the death
Well it WAS a war, y'know. Don't tug on Superman's cape.

Literally nothing is coming up
Quit spreading Korean propaganda

Americans slaughtered native Aboriginal Americans and discriminated black people
u r the worst murricans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

>this is the power of anime

Quit avoiding the issue, you propagandist fuck

Actually Europeans slaughtered the natives.
Americans employed Africans on plantations in exchange for free housing.

You're either lying or lazy and I really wish you would go be an annoying spic somewhere else.

Nigger

>it's okay to kill innocent civilians and children if they're from the same country whose soldiers are being mean
>t. posters ITT

Also, Americans are cunts and have bombed my city.

let me guess hes not japanese but a jp proxy. on top of that he is falseflagging so its actually pretty hard to detect him.

anyway you get baited.

I love how when it's about slaughtering, then this is European people. But when it's something good, suddenly you are not European anymore, you are American. How convenient. I wonder why euro people think that murricans are self-important.

t. weeabo who thought his "talent" would be appreciated in japan

>Americans bombed my city
You probably deserved it

Why can't japs ever properly articulate their posts? It's almost like it's one weaboo posing as a nip trying to sound as stereotypically Asian as possible

Two nukes weren't enough

But it's literally true. The order to dispense smallpox blankets was issued by a British officer.

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool go islam!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Americans
>not brainwashed into excusing everything their government does

>im 12 and discovered 4chin yesterday xD

It needed to happen Japan, you were only prolonging your own peoples suffering by being to proud to surrender at this point of the war. While we admire your courage and tenacity on the battlefield your treatment of others and even your own was deplorable.

Although Japan lost the war they won everything they set out for. Didn't the people lives improve after the war. Isn't Japan a great nation with culture adored around the world and all this while keeping your own cultural Identity.

Even today many countries will lend massive support to aid Japan where as they would never before.

Yeah ok,but I mean, Americans (mostly) came from Europeans and their colonies. Don't act silly.

>Croatians
>?

Your country has nice beaches

10/10
Will dig holes in this summer

Don't be stupid. We protest damn near everything our govt does so they have to resort to bullshitting in order to justify their agendas.

genocide native americans,Japanese,Vietnamese,now Muslims.US history is same as killing colored people.
one of the rare "Cursed filthy race".

this is jap man sex life

>indiscriminate bombings before dropping atom bombs.

We never committed genocide on Japanese. Even the JP Americans in this country were treated fairly after Japan went full retard. We just put them in concentration camps until the war was over but we never killed them.

I would tell you to blame your government for the nukes but they have already paid their debt to you. They stopped fighting in wars, stopped raping the region and stopped implicating you in their evils. And then Japan turned into a very good country. The bombs were necessary and woke your govt from its nightmare.

Thank USA for the nukes, Japan.

some Japanese Pows were treated so nicely they committed suicide because of the shame they felt being treated well while their people suffered.

You are fucking brainwashed like Chinese who you are calling evil,chink or some disgusting words lol
Our army were very gentle in China or other asia actually.you can read Kobayashi Yoshinori 's "Sensouron(On war)" if you were enough weaboo.

p.s.
oh,US airforce flying in above my house again.
my house nearby Yokota base.every day,at least 10 plane would fly over my house with ultra noisy sound.

>Our army were very gentle in China
>You are fucking brainwashed

Not this again...

You deserved it one many, many, many levels. It is literally that simple.

It's in the ANGLO BLOOD to be cruel and destructive.

The Axis belligerent is right.

America existence is the worst thing to ever happen on this planet.

I see you're enjoying life in Japan.
Have a nice trip, weaboo-san.

It is your people's fault for allowing us to exsist.

If my parents were born in 1945 and they had a me when they were 50 years old, I would still be 21.

うるせー反日。毎回同じ事ばっかり言ってて気持ち悪いんだよ。
というか、どういう精神してると米軍に賛成できるの?まぁ、基地から遠いところに住んでるんだろうけど。

まぁ日本にアメリカが進駐してることで一番得してるのは中国人と朝鮮人だし、しょうがないか。アメリカが居なかったら今頃支配され尽くして、日本語喋ってるような糞雑魚だもんね。いつの時代も。恐ろしいんだろ日本が。

#^$(%^&$*(&^#))@*@^@%&^&#(#^&#*^##&^&*(&#%&$%#(^#™
$*&%(@&^@&%%##*&@$$##$##&^%@$(@&*@%#*@⌐©

You started the war. You have no right to complain about how it ended.

kek

They probably deserved it to be honest.

/Thread

Hi gaijin, I see you are enjoying life in Japan.

WTF I love atomic bombs now

stupid fat american pigs
stay stronk Japan