ifeveryoneknew.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_interventions_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_United_States_foreign_regime_change_actions
youtube.com/watch?v=UPh7uFMLmSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you will never be executed by one of these

why even live

I thought the robot apocalypse was supposed to start in the US. Terminator lied to me.

America is shit, and EU are still getting cucked and invaded by mudslimes. Someone must be competent in this world..

>potemkin robot running a 10 line script

russian niggers lmao

so anyone else landed on the moon yet?

nope, didn't think so.

>so anyone landed on the moon yet?
No

>EU are still getting cucked and invaded by mudslimes
Not where I live though

Kys slavshit mail-order bride

In EU? I live in non-EU country in Europe and I don't have to deal with those shitskins, but afaik within EU territory things are getting worse with every day.

I hope this is bait

Looks like something out of the 70's or 80's. Robocop looks high tech in comparison.

>America is shit, and EU are still getting cucked and invaded by mudslimes.
And yet they are still far ahead of shithole called Russia.

>Finding a targit
>Making descision about it
>10 line script

hahahhah, did muhammud exploded, again, nearby today, or what?

>afaik
Well, then you know jack shit.

Far ahead in weight, maybe

Nobody ever landed on moon, it was all recorded in a pool.

Ahaa, I touched a soft spot (:

>people think femanon is russian

>but afaik within EU territory things are getting worse with every day
nah

Lol, ikr

>implying ivans didn't just pre-program it to shoot at the targets using linear coordinates plus angle

lel

uhh comrades????

we've been duped

That's a lot of women and children.

it's inbred slavshit that got away with getting aborted as a last minute decision of her parents

Ikr :^)

>RT

hurrr

Just imagine how beautiful it would look if someone threw a bomb inside of that line

its comparison

he’s shooting half of the targets on his right, the robot is shooting the other half.
It’s comparison in effectiveness.

Congratulations Russia, your robots have entered the 1980s.

Meanwhile in South Korea:
youtu.be/3ygFeywrvjc

A sentry gun that can pick you up and target you three miles away in the dead of night.

At least you've evolved from your riveted rusty steel and exposed wiring from the cold war Soviet regime.

Nice try ruskies

>three miles

>kilometers
lmao @ u amifats

>being this butthurt
That's just the tip of Putin's schlong, bois :^)

>America is shit, and EU are still getting cucked and invaded by mudslimes. Someone must be competent in this world..

So turn to Russia XD

>'Cucked' by low oil prices
>Failed superpower constantly in a state of economic depression
>implying innovation happens in Russia
>40% success rate at assassinating political rivals

>get told
>n-no you're the one who is butthurt

russian niggers lmao

Keep drinking leftist propaganda (;

let's talk about russian technology
youtube.com/watch?v=DiuFkK6I_jI

>leftist propaganda
Prove me wrong faggot
>You can't

No butt hurt. Just reiterating Russian technology has always been, will always be, inferior to the first world.

If you ever read descriptions of what the german army was like when it moved through Belgium in WW1, you'd see the irony in this.

Wait, what

That's why they're using glorious russian pistols.
Oh wait, the Glock is GERMAN.

Don't be so hard on them. Russian brain drain is something that lets us to have the brightest scientists and engineers at the price of a pajeet, because these people would anything to escape their impoverished thug-run third world shithole.

russian mongoloid scum get butthurt, nice.

>tfw SWAT starts complaining that robots are taking their 'shooting civilians' jobs

HELLO SKYNET.

I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ROBOWAIFUS.

REMEMBER THIS IP ADDRESS PLZ.

i used to hate russia but not anymore. not because of this but because of how mother russia is trying to save the permafrost in siberia

youtube.com/watch?v=tPJ0UvyCLr8

Herding the sandnigger cattle

A machine to end the African and Muslim infestation once and for all

;^)

I don't know, I don't live in chechenia

How rich was Mikhail Kalishnikov before he died?

And who stabbed the Tetris creator in the throat with a hunting knife after killing his family?

It Boggins the Noggin

Chinese will take a good care of it, after they buy Russia for like $26 :^)

besides hating one another is pretty stupid when we need to work together to mitigate or halt climate change. i love you ivans

>we need to work together to mitigate or halt climate change.

Not on my watch. - Donald Drumpf

>climate change
Leftist bullshit "hurr durr cars puhlute x((( stop using them, pay shekels for car with chainsaw engine".

Putin is pursuing new research. He claims what they’re doing in Russia is the missing piece...

i didn't say we need to ban internal combustion engines, maybe for the third world

>robot performing simple actions against a static path
Every freshmen level engineering track at a decent college will make kids do this with Legos. Sure, you don't get to shoot firearms, but this doesn't look like any technical marvels. Have the robot shooting while hitting dynamic targets or while moving and it will be impressive.

we need to do british things and build railroads for 3rd world countries so we in the 1st world can enjoy our internal combustion powered automobiles

Climate change is mostly due to of our solar system and Earth aging, and it's normal, not because of cars. Stop believing the bullshit you see on media/TV.

>mitigate or halt climate change.
>Russia

it is blessing for them, most of their territory is frozen wasteland. historically its only purpose was extracting minerals and sending criminals there

love how everyone ignored my post
oh, well

>drinking any propaganda

Meanwhile:
- state program of building affordable apartments terribly ineffective, less than 10% of planned apartments built in years
- Chechnya's govs saying that there are nogays in Chechnya to fight claims that they gays are being killing in Chechnya (nb4 defending murder), threatening journalists reporting it with death
- govs fail at organising demonstrations in three day period, van the demonstrations nonetheless
- christian church wants specific christianity lessons to brainwash children, giving choice between ethics and religion is not enough for them
- parliament refuses to investigate substantial claims about Medvedev being corrupt
- MGU refuses to reevaluate minister's of education scientific work qualifying him for the work despite being trivially demonstratable to be non-scientific
- no federal channel reports anti-corruption demonstrations
- several federal roads are basically mud despite government ontroducing Platon (pay per mileage)
- Roskosmos wasted 22 years to build and fix new orbital module which became unusable because of erosive resin sealings, no space program until it gets fixed because International Orbital Station agreement ending soon
- increasing fraction of bad food in shops because of poor population

Want more?

it's not just cars you bootlicker

I wish to leave my country now... Not that I particularly liked it before.

Anything other than natural aging has an insignificant footprint on climate change.

where did you get this video?
their official channel dose not have it
youtube.com/user/RUSANDROID

putin shitposts on the daily here you didn't know?

Nice one, republitard. Next thing you gonna say is that evolution doesn't exist and Jesus created America on the 7th day.

>Have the robot shooting while hitting dynamic targets or while moving and it will be impressive.
Any vision driven industrial pick and place robot is able to do a very similar kind of operation.
And they are sold by the dozen nowadays.

>Impressive.

his board is Sup Forums
you won`t fool anyone Dmitrij

putin loves the anime, i meant Sup Forums as a whole

let's compare to amerikkka

- millions deported under obama admin
- special "detention centers" to keep illegal immigrants jailed for days or even months without right to complain
- millions of people imprisoned, highest rate of imprisonment in the worlds
- hate-related shootings every year
- racism accepted by society, supposedly only stopped in the 60s
- two party "democratic" electoral system
- bombs countries thousands of kilometers for "humanitarian" reasons
- all of this while claiming to be the world police and the moral guide of humanity

and if you are from europe, things aren't very different w.r.t bombing random countries... the african/middle east military "adventures" are anything but neocolonialism

>did muhammud exploded

Yes.

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/03/europe/st-petersburg-russia-explosion/

>- two party "democratic" electoral system
Well, two party is still better than one party.

-11 russian pigs, nice. Hahaha

oh, I remember there is a website that lists these things:
ifeveryoneknew.com/
I forgot to mention:
- mass media controlled by a small group of companies
- police, FBI, and even military/intelligence forces constantly being used for infiltrating and disrupting political dissent
- police, FBI, and even military/intelligence forces in bed with private military companies, practically out of control. crazy conspirancies are not uncommon
- supports extreme right-wing and conservative religious governments/dictatorships, while claiming to be for "democracy"
- revolving door between government positions and high level employees of big corporations
- corrupt "representatives" are the norm... because it's not even illegal to pay them to "support" your laws

US people, as their government, are always playing the victim while being victimizers

>implying the communist party of russia is in bed with conservative retards
OK m8

I am Russian living in the US, AMA

Were you surprised that you won the presidency?

one more thing...
>- bombs countries thousands of kilometers for "humanitarian" reasons
and yet, denies to let refugees from said bombed countries enter their own, giving all responsibility to europe.

here are some more readings, if you are interested:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_interventions_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_United_States_foreign_regime_change_actions (have in mind, these are the KNOWN covert actions...)

not at all

LIES

RUSSIA STRONG

>all this retarded fags fed by RT propaganda believing that Eastern Europe is an utopia when in reality its literally and african tier shithole being 50 years behind the west

Be glad that you had the luck to be born in a good country

>unironically compairing Western country to the asian kgb shit hole
kek

Oh, I see. After the Russian faggots got BTFO in this thread pretending to be the conservative far-right, they now switched to cry their favorite whataboutisms.

>implying the communist party of russia is in bed with conservative retards
>OK m8
United Oligarchy, I mean Russia, has 75%+ of the seats. It doesn't matter what the other parties do.

youtube.com/watch?v=UPh7uFMLmSw

>being in denial simply because he doesn't care about the suffering of other people
americans. again, playing the victims

this is why I say murrica should be H bombed until it completely dissapears. hope the chinese get tired of the bullshit and just go and do it

>Sup Forums is just one person
>being this paranoid

>robot has two pistols
>guy to the right is only firing with one pistol
>obviously the robot hits the targets faster
That's not a good comparison. Both should be using two pistols.

peace, american bro

americans are fucking weird, they always try to apply their experience to the rest of the world's like they get it. they don't get shit