Which race of people scares you the most Sup Forums?

Which race of people scares you the most Sup Forums?
>the British
like 16 different accents and 15 of them means they're violent chavs. English blackos are literally the most intimidating sounding thing on the planet.

Never actually go to the country, people there are so determined to get to places they will power walk straight past each other at 20ks an hour, yet will get there and wait 2 hours in a queue for a coffee. This kind of insanity should warrant quarantine

>Like 16 accents
What... bit low there mate, bloody low there mate!

>This kind of insanity should warrant quarantine+ 0 post omitted.
well we are on an island

>This kind of insanity should warrant quarantine
Yes... Let's send them to an island... A sort of prison island... Ah, yes. How about Australia?

There's only two types of english accents, london and the rest. Prove me wrong Poms

You said there was 16.. You liar!

Different dude, though yeah I'm sure they're a lot more but east welsh or south welsh or whatever all sound the same

The Oxford people are alright even if they are a bit snobbish, but soho I feel is the worst of London. Literally fifteen different Chavez depth throating needles outside my hotel room. And I'm not talking about they're cocks

>you'll never get with a cutie black girl from Wales

Why continue

>Aussie is literally a mix of cockney scum and gypsy Irish bastard accents

Prove me wrong, cons.

who that

Russian people scare me ngl

the british

>HAHAHAHAH NEXT TIME WE WILL NUKE BUENOS AIRES WITH OUR SUBMARINES, LOOK AT THIS PIC OF THE FALKLANDS WAR, THE DROWNING MONKEYS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. BTW I'M SO AWKWARD XDDDD I CANT COPE WITH MY SOCIAL ANXIETY XDDDDDDD

The British

Because they look like Orcs.

The Argies

>i live in a shack on stilts

>schack
>stilts
I don't speak pirate, but just in case, fuck you

Never knew Australians were such poofs.

>houses_stilts_dry_iquitos_PERU

C'mon man.

I was just finding an example of a shack on stilts for him. I'm not going to trawl for pictures of tribe villages in Argentina. Plus it's the same fucking thing anyway.

I like you

ladies and gentlemen: the pirate

el peruano

No "Thanks for teaching me words I didn't previously know"?

You ungrateful savage.

Muslims used to freak me out but now I suppose that extends to British as well. Only reason the Arabic culture spread so fast in the U.K is so they can throw fucking burquas on the awful looking women over there